main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Letter's to SANTA... What you always wanted but never got...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Dear Santa,
    When I was little I always wanted a Star Wars "AT-AT and Chicken Walker to go with it"! You never got it for me but I guess it all worked out because my second wish was for Star Wars never to end... It's still going with no end in sight! And yeah.. I bought my own AT-AT and Chicken Walker's later on in life - so it all worked out!

My wife would say that Santa should have given me the AT-AT because now I am obsessed with getting ALL the SW toys I never could have gotten when I was a kid! We are running out of room and now the ManCave is filling up with Armor, molds and life size action figure suits!

What did you want for Christmas and never got..... Tell Santa - maybe he is listening....

2. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    Not sure if this was for Christmas but I remember one year my dad had gone to California and at the time I was obsessed with the Ninja Turtles Movies. So what I wanted was a movie accurate Donatello costume. That's right the latex animatronic suit with the bostaff. I never got it of course but my idea was hey Dad's goin to california I am sure they sell that stuff there! I know you can't get these suits but I felt really good when I saw the actual suit at Planet Hollywood in Atlanta so it all worked out.

I also remember wanted a luke skywalker lightsaber for years! It came from seeing the little booklet that came with the larger star wars toys. I turned down every sword anyone ever bought me because it didn't look like the picture in the booklet. I am sure someone must have brought me what I wanted but the picture in my book had a very distinctive green blade that looked very flat to me. So I assumed the blade was flat which to me would of made it look like a real lightsaber. My dad and I eventually found one at a yardsale and I have since lost the blade for it. I do have a whole lot of others though. So I guess....eventually I got it.

3. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    To finally know what peace is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.