Lou, KY LGA 2013 Planning

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 3, 2013.

1. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    haha, i see what you did there
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  3. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Darth Lupine Jedi Master

star 1
    Can't wait for my leg to heal up so I can wear my Darth Nihilus costume somewhere.....
  5. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    That was SithSauce Mika! ^:)^
  6. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Just an FYI:

Wonderfest in in about 3 weeks. For the first time this year, they will have a PROP category. I know a lot of you all are costumers-- and I have seen some very cool props; a blue/green lightsaber hilt comes to mind. I think it would be cool to see some entries from the LGA, and who knows-- you might get some hardware to take home.

Personally, I am thinking about skipping the contest this year. We will see. Depends how far I get on some projects. I have had my previous entries "graded" so I know the types of things I need to work on. It is a good thing, and I am glad to have that experience. At the same time, it kinda makes a hobby seem like work, you know? Anyway, I am just rambling. If I have something I think is finished and cool, I will put it in. If not, I will just wait till next year.

(If you don't know me, I build models of Star Wars craft. Not props. And I do the contest every year and most years take home a medal or two.)

Jammies
  7. Darth Lupine Jedi Master

star 1
    We're is this Wonderfest located at?
  8. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    It's at the Crown Plaza hotel by the airport here in Louisville (used to be called the Executive West).
    http://www.wonderfest.com/

Great that they have a prop division now. If I wasn't working that weekend I would have to throw something in for yucks.
    Hope you come up with something you feel is worthy to enter Jammies, it would seem weird to me for you not to have something in there for me to root for :)
    Last edited by jedimika, Apr 24, 2013
  9. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah.... Thanks Boss.
    I seem to remember an awesome chapter rep that entered some kits of mine by proxy. I'd be happy to return the favor.

I go back and forth all the time: should I put something in or not?. But, the "Stellar Envoy" is coming along well. So, we will see.

--Jammies
  10. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D
  11. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Zannah you will be at WF?

Cool!

The "Stellar Envoy" is still coming along, but again--- I go back and forth about this year's contest.
  12. Lord_Zannah Jedi Master

star 2
    And Oh indeed I will my Jammies... indeed I will. :cool: