main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY LGA 2013 Planning

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, Jan 3, 2013.

1. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    haha, i see what you did there

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
  3. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
  4. Darth Lupine

Darth Lupine Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 14, 2013
    Can't wait for my leg to heal up so I can wear my Darth Nihilus costume somewhere.....

5. Lord_Zannah

Lord_Zannah Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    That was SithSauce Mika! ^:)^

6. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Just an FYI:

Wonderfest in in about 3 weeks. For the first time this year, they will have a PROP category. I know a lot of you all are costumers-- and I have seen some very cool props; a blue/green lightsaber hilt comes to mind. I think it would be cool to see some entries from the LGA, and who knows-- you might get some hardware to take home.

Personally, I am thinking about skipping the contest this year. We will see. Depends how far I get on some projects. I have had my previous entries "graded" so I know the types of things I need to work on. It is a good thing, and I am glad to have that experience. At the same time, it kinda makes a hobby seem like work, you know? Anyway, I am just rambling. If I have something I think is finished and cool, I will put it in. If not, I will just wait till next year.

(If you don't know me, I build models of Star Wars craft. Not props. And I do the contest every year and most years take home a medal or two.)

Jammies

7. Darth Lupine

Darth Lupine Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 14, 2013
    We're is this Wonderfest located at?

8. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    It's at the Crown Plaza hotel by the airport here in Louisville (used to be called the Executive West).
    http://www.wonderfest.com/

Great that they have a prop division now. If I wasn't working that weekend I would have to throw something in for yucks.
    Hope you come up with something you feel is worthy to enter Jammies, it would seem weird to me for you not to have something in there for me to root for :)

9. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Ah.... Thanks Boss.
    I seem to remember an awesome chapter rep that entered some kits of mine by proxy. I'd be happy to return the favor.

I go back and forth all the time: should I put something in or not?. But, the "Stellar Envoy" is coming along well. So, we will see.

--Jammies

10. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

11. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Zannah you will be at WF?

Cool!

The "Stellar Envoy" is still coming along, but again--- I go back and forth about this year's contest.

12. Lord_Zannah

Sep 4, 2012
    And Oh indeed I will my Jammies... indeed I will. :cool: