main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Liam Neeson to join TCW! (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by stevehamann, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    It would seem ? judging by the previews ? that not everyone can travel to Mortis without some type of ?divine intervention?... the Jedi themselves don?t even seem to know about Mortis. I think, if they make this the Netherworld of the Force, that it will be some type of inaccessible place that is only ventured to by a select few (Anakin, as the Chosen One, and perhaps, Luke as creator of the Second Jedi Order)... that?s the premise anyway...

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    IT seems obvious that netherworld is still netherworld and this planet is more like portal between these two worlds- Qui-Gon is not there- only his spirit is.... he is still somewhere else so to speak and appears as ghost if that would be netherworld living could be ghosts there or something... so it's not netherworld itself and that is good since it would be idiotic IMO it may be odd state between life and death but not the death itself or there should be plenty of others too........

anyway i don't know if they will do anything that big- big yes but not that big that they would explain death.... maybe partially but there is possibility of destruction of this whole universe if they go too far- they really should leave this thing mystic and unexplained.....

Also as much as you would like to put Luke there i don't think there is a point for him to go there at all- maybe as old jedi master but still- he already has plenty of spirits guiding him ......

3. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    So it's like the version of Guinan that was left in the Nexus in Star Trek: Generations?

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    my Trek-knowledge is not much sorry i have no idea of that:p

5. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Bloody stop referencing Trek on these hallowed grounds!

It's like swearing in church!

You HERETICS!

6. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    I was just thinking about The Phantom Menace: "No one can kill a Jedi." "I wish that were so." How long have they been planting the seeds for this? ;)

7. Darth_Tarkus

Darth_Tarkus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2011
    No burning at the stake please! [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.