"Liberation" -- Dueling Music Suggestions

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BPStoyle, Apr 8, 2013.

1. BPStoyle Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Hi all,

I'm opening up the floor for music suggestions for this year's show. If you have suggestions of songs that would work well, please share them.

I ask that you please suggest specific songs, not just a generalization of "something from that band" or "whatever off that soundtrack." If you think a band/album has a lot of good material, at least point out one or two choice favorites. This helps cut down on the research time. :)

How Songs Are Picked:

The music has to fit the "mood" of each particular moment it is utilized. I have tended to stick to movie trailer music for being orchestral, high-energy and generally instrumental. Chorus chants aside, I don't typically pick music that has lyrics, since the music is mainly for underscoring, and has to allow for the scripted dialogue to stand out.

Due Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2013
  2. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    I have some music that might work I'll try put on CD and bring to dueling sat
    BPStoyle likes this.
  3. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I am a HUGE fan of SKORPONOK from the Transformers Movie soundtrack. I have the file I can get to you if you would like to check it out.
    Actually the entire soundtrack is amazing and has many options with deep rythms and building crescendos. I will bring a copy to the meeting.
  4. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll bring my iPod of stuff and see if anything strikes your fancy.
  5. 72Princess Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  6. RingoStarrkiller Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll look through my scores library and see what's good.