main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Licence to Clone (Star Wars...007 Style)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Dubya_Scott, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Ambaros Phunett

The Zeltron turned a little, nodding as one of the other agents introduced herself, and offering in return, "Ambaros Phunett." Any further pleasantries, however, were halted by the intervention of the man evidently striving to take the 'enviable' title of resident drunkard.

Ambaros gave him a rather sweet little smile. "A snubfighter?" the Zeltron queried innocently. "I'm afraid I doubt any here will find it up to mission specifications even in the case of those who might have wished to take you up on your kind offer."

With that, Ambaros turned back to listen to Tara. "I would be glad to. My belongings are also stored along the way."

Tag: Rex, Tara, any others

2. CronaGorgon

CronaGorgon Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2010
    Ricca

Briefing Room - MI5 Headquarters - Coruscant

Everything was moving fast. Ricca looked back and forth between those who were discussing the various modes of operation and their plans, with the primitive healer left blinking on the sidelines. It wasn't until this clever exchange caught her attention:

"I do not wish to presume, but I do feel it might be a comfort to all involved if someone accompanying us could tell medicine from mud?"

"Well, it is time I introduced you to Agent Ricca. As a priestess of her tribe, she uses her connection to the Force for healing- augmented by skills in first aid and herbalism. In fact, it was precisely these skills that led us to select her for the mission. We don't want Master Sharkey dead any more than you do."

Ricca beamed a wide smile and bowed slightly to Ambaros to introduce herself. "This is very true. My name is Ricca and my skills involve the healing arts as Agent... Agent..." The mouse girl paused before her mind sapped to attention with the name of the other agent. "Pythia! Yes, it is as Agent Pythia has said. I'm not too versed in your modern medicines, but you'll find that the most effective types of healing come from nature."

Ricca checked a pouch at her side and looked back to the others she was to "group" with. "U-um..." The group got larger, and as it did, Ricca found herself growing far more shy among this group of strangers. "If it would not be too much trouble, I would like to familiarize myself with the medicines of your peoples... a-and if I could possibly also ride within one of your shiny birds?" Of course she meant a starship, but let's face it: with the way the priestess looked, how could she possibly own her own ship?

TAG: Ambaros, Pythia, Rex, Rax, those willing to assist an adorable little girl from a backwater planet? ^_^

3. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, MI5 Briefing Room

Pythia resisted the urge to roll her eyes. It wasn't really Ricca's fault- the girl seemed nice enough, if worryingly naive for an agent (seriously, what was MI5's screening process like?) but the Mirialan was beginning to wonder if anybody had listened to the briefing earlier.

Besides, Pythia had worries of her own. For example, she'd never actually been off-world before. Her family couldn't afford any jaunts to other planets and all of her training had taken place here on Coruscant. Before MI5, she'd more or less resigned herself to staying on one planet her whole life. Pythia was ashamed to admit that the prospect of interstellar travel filled her with fear.

"As M explained, we will all be taking shuttles- shiny birds- from the docking bay." she replied, her patient tone a little strained by now. "That means you, too. Surely you took a shuttle to get here?" Not waiting for a reply, Pythia went on. "The trip will be long enough for you to study the basics of first aid if you wish, though I think you might be better off sticking with what you know and working on the Force concealment thing."

[TAG Ricca, any]

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Dubya contacted for results of investigations, then I expanded (story of my Christmas really...)

IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta, aboard the Darth Unlucky

Mitch sat in his chair at the 'Unlucky?s communication station, on his command deck. His chin rested in his hand, as he contemplated the holo-communicator.
    The conversations with Master Yoda at the Jedi Temple, and a spokesperson for Bakura, had been non-conclusive.

Sharkey had been a happy youngling, had never given Yoda any trouble, though it was hard to know who could give the impish grandmaster trouble. Mitch certainly couldn?t and he was usually up for a challenge.

The missing jedi was well liked, had been a good padawan to Ki-Adi Mundi, and was reluctant to draw his weapon in anger, and generally did not like the thought of killing anyone.

Not a fantastic choice for a Jedi General, Mitch had noted aloud.

?Sarcastic, are you being??

?You remember me!? Mitch had been delighted at the suggestion of a renewal of their old friendship, but now, he was depressed again.

The Temple call had revealed nothing new, and the comm to Bakura even less. Weighed a kilogram when he was born; the young Sharkey had refused to leave with the jedi who had found him; at age four, had tearfully refused to go with the jedi recruiter, unless he could take his fire-red Mobquet landspeeder bed, and had bawled the spaceport down in protest.
    The recruiter, a Jorus C?Boath, had capitulated, but arranged for the bed to get diverted to a lockup on Ammuud, where storage charges were still pending, if MI5 were interested.

?He?s grown up now.? The agent had pointed out to the contact. ?He?s not going to fit into it.?

Still, it was a lead. The God of Cops re-dialled Yoda.

?I don?t know this C?Boath, Master Yoda, but even now, he is coming across as a bit of a *******.?

?Countenance such disrespect of the Hero of Bartok, I will not, Agent.?

Mitch backtracked. ?NMy apologies, Grandmaster. So, did Master Sharkey strike you as someone who could abandon his duties to the Republic to go and get his old bed from when he was four?? Even as he was saying the words, he could tell how they sounded. ?You are going to say ?no?, aren?t you??

The image of Yoda on the circular comm-screen glared back at him. ?In a full Council Session am I.?

?And conducting a missing jedi enquiry, am I. I am.?

CLANGGGG!!! Something loud and metallic bonged off the dorsal hull overhead, drawing his questioning gaze.

That wasn?t a laser blast; something hit us. The ship resident artificial intelligence put in.

Mitch ignored both the comment, and noise, but could not ignore the deck slanting dramatically under him, as his ship seemed to lift off of it's own accord! He frantically dug fingers into the exposed sponge of the armrests as the chair slid away from the commo board.

?Yoda, is this you moving my ship remotely?? he demanded of the Grandmaster.

His ship swung the other way, the bow going lower than the rear of the ship. He slid back.

?Powerful in the Force am I, but not that strong.? Yoda advised, his voice sounding sage and wise, and not a little out of place against the rollercoaster situation aboard the ?Unlucky! ?Actually, tell a lie. That strong am I, just, occurred to me it never did.?

The comm-screen flickered, filled with static, and faded to black.

?What the hell is going on?? The twi?lek demanded, and then, as suddenly as it started, the craft settled.

Reading powerful magnetic contact on the hull. Ruining my external visual scanning, though to be fair, it never worked right since that wormbot breached my defenses.

Ah yes, the wormbot. The memory of the nasty, segmented snake-like Terminator turning his ship into

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tara Okeanos

Smiling and nodding to Ambaros' offer to accompany her, Tara turned to the Mission Control agent.

"I'll see you later."

She left the room, shooting the drunk an angry look, and headed toward where their belongings were stored. She slowed down, realising that she was walking off rather quickly, to wait for Ambaros.

TAG: Amabaros, any who were in briefing room

6. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Briefing Room

?Mission Controller Rayya from Agent Nifesta. Sincere apologies for undermining you, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.? Pythia really did roll her eyes this time- even on an audio-only comlink, Nifesta was a lousy actor. ?My ship is scheduled for refit, so I am going to have to travel with you guys. I'm going to commandeer, uh, I mean, I respectfully request permission to board the MI5 transport, Myami Vice. Pretty please. Cherry on top. Etcetera. What flowers do you like??

Pythia suppressed a sigh of relief as she listened to Nifesta's apology. Unconvincing as it was, it still meant that the twi'lek would be following the rest of the agents. This meant he'd (hopefully) spend valuable time bonding with them, and maybe even passing along his knowledge of concealing his Force presence. Silently, she thanked the Force for whoever had scheduled that refit.

"The flowers are unnecessary, Agent." she replied matter-of-factly. "I'll see you at Docking Bay Four in an hour."

Thumbing her comlink off, the Mirialan turned to the rest of the group. "Agent Nifesta will be deigning to join us after all. Gather your belongings from your lockers and meet at Docking Bay Four in one hours' time. I have my own things to get, so I'll see you then."

[TAG Any]

7. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: Sith-I, I hope Mitch saved a receipt and took inventory on his ship, because I don't know if it's coming back the way he left it. You don't turn such a vessel into a warship unless they plan to take it to the front lines, and I don't know if Mitch is going with it as a member of the military. Also, he'd better hope that they'll overlook the presence of a stygium crystal cloaking device, which is absurdly rare, valuable and useful in wartime (unlike the experimental hibridium cloaks, stygium cloaks don't actually blind the user as well, meaning you're invisible with no consequences. The fact that it's so useful means that Aeten II is pretty much mined out by this point, and the crystals have a shelf life that requires them to be periodically resupplied, meaning they're a vanishing thing in this galaxy). Personally, I'm surprised MI5 didn't just strip the thing when you guys first found it, since instead of being used to cloak one big vessel that's only used by one or two people, you could cloak a dozen smaller vessels with those same crystals, which fits more with the missions they run.

8. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Sithy, you must have gone back and read some of the SW/Terminator game. I smiled when I read your purple-text-wormbot-flashback.

[b]IC: Europa Kapanen, Rax Chopchura[/b]
    [i]Coruscant - MI5 HQ[/i]

[i]"Agent Nifesta will be deigning to join us after all. Gather your belongings from your lockers and meet at Docking Bay Four in one hours' time. I have my own things to get, so I'll see you then."[/i]

Europa heard her Mission Controller speak. So Nifesta would be joining them after all? She told M she would talk with the twi'lek agent, so... After thinking for a moment, she had an idea. Europa pulled out her com-link. She hoped the person she was calling was still on Coruscant.

Rax turned to look at the Mission Controller. "That's for the Force-Sensitives, right?" He patted the drunken Rex on the back and nudged him toward Pythia. "Don't forget this one." He wondered if the drunk could actually find his way to the Docking Bay on his own.

[b]TAG: Briefing Room people...[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: M[/b]
    [i]Coruscant - MI5 HQ - M's office[/i]

The door slid open and M entered the small room. There was another door straight ahead and a pretty, young, light-brown-haired woman sitting behind a desk. Except, it wasn't really a human woman at all.

The specialized replica droid (who looked strikingly similar to actress Lois Maxwell) was a prototype secretary replica droid designed by Q'u himself. Given the serial number MNE-PNE, nicknamed "Moneypenny", she was programmed with all secretarial duties. And as a little gift for M, Q'u gave her a slightly flirty attitude. Though M felt it was a rather nice touch, he didn't think it was very professional.

"Morning, Moneypenny," M said as he headed for the other door.

"Morning, sir," she responded with a lovely feminine voice. "You have a communication streaming in from Alderaan."

"Thank you," M said. "I'll take it in my office." He walked through into the next room (his office) and the door slid shut behind him.

[b]TAG: whoever is interested in Moneypenny's introduction into the game[/b] [face_tongue]

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Light', what you remember is pretty amazing.

Can't remember the last time I used the stygium crystal cloaking device, but MI5 already know about it; "we" back-engineered it from that Last Bolt Sith Interceptor that featured in the first 007 games.

Don't worry, the future is already written (Galaxy at War III in 4ABY) and Mitch has his normal ship back by then. Cloaking device and all.

Thank you for the heads-up though. :)

10. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: There is no back-engineering involved, stygium crystal cloaks have existed since at least the Sith Wars. Anyone can build it, the problem lies in having enough stygium crystals to power it for an extended period of time. They are remarkably rare, have a limited lifespan (or are otherwise huge power hogs), and you require more crystals to cloak an object the bigger it is. Getting together enough crystals to cloak a frigate could set you back something like 5,000,000,000 credits (for comparison, the ship itself is worth maybe 1,500,000 credits). Extravagance barely begins to describe it. It's kind of like saying you don't remember when you last used that small fleet of Star Destroyers you had lying around gathering dust.

11. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya

"That's for the Force-Sensitives, right?" Rax asked, indicating the temporarily out-of-it Rex Heaven "Don't forget this one."

"No." Pythis shook her head and stepped back smartly to avoid being lumbered with the drunken agent. "That means all of you. There's only a few of us- we can all fit on the same transport. And seeing as you and Agent Heaven are already acquainted-" Pythia indicated the small puddle of drool now forming on Rax's shoulder- "Would you mind taking him down there for me?"

Not waiting for a reply, the Mirialan skedaddled. It was a dirty trick, but she'd had a long morning. if she judged it right Pythia reckoned she could squeeze in a small cup of caf and a pastry before takeoff. She'd earned it.

[TAG Rex, Rax, all]

[b]OOC:[/b] I'm going to leave the plans here as nobody seems to be reading what's said IC.

1. In one hour's time, EVERYBODY gets on the MI5 transport in Docking Bay 4 and travels to Nadiem.

2. En route, the Force sensitives study concealing their presence. The non-sensitive agents can heckle if they'd like.

3. On board the Flying Eyeball's station over Nadiem, everybody receives their disguises/gadgets/other toys.

4. The agents land on Nadiem, and we'll proceed from there.

12. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

Ambaros beckoned to Ricca, with a slight smile. "Come. We had best be going, it seems. If you follow along with me you may find it easier to find the docking bay." Having taken the responsibility of guiding the healer, the Zeltron set out, keeping an easy pace that would compensate for Ricca's likely tendency to pause and stare, by remaining in sight so the girl could catch up once she was done with an episode of visual wonder.

The diplomat maintained this carefully-chosen pace on the way down to the storage facilities to reach Tara, who was greeted with a nod and smile upon rejoining her there.

It was at this point simplicity itself to retrieve the bag that held the Zeltron's supplies, and the second prized possession, which held a noted hobby for long journeys. Ambaros hefted the sturdy case holding a Zeltron lute. It was one of the skills not generally placed on the diplomat's resume, its casual recreational value overlooked, but Ambaros had given the matter some thought; it harmed none to bring it, and if necessary would allow the Zeltron to pose as a mere musician in many locations.

Tag: Ricca, Tara, any

13. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Rax Chopchura
    - Briefing Room

"...And seeing as you and Agent Heaven are already acquainted-" Pythia's eyes indicated something toward Rax's shoulder, "Would you mind taking him down there for me?"

Curious, Rax looked down at his shoulder. "Aww, man! Come on." Rax leaned away from the drunken Rex and used his hands to wipe the excess saliva off his shoulder.

He then looked back to see everyone leave him and the drunk alone in the Briefing Room. Even the higher-up's were gone.

He sighed and looked back at Rex Heaven. How had he gotten himself into this? "Alright," he said reluctantly. "Let's go."

Rax headed for the door and pulled Rex along with him.

TAG: Rex Heaven, any others...

[b]OOC:[/b] In case anyone is a hard-core James Bond fan (like me), you'll be happy to know that Bond is back. Last year, MGM filed for bankruptcy and the Bond franchise's future was uncertain. But now, according to a press release, MGM is back on it's feet and the new film (working title: [i]Bond 23[/i]) is scheduled for release in November of 2012, marking 50 years since the first film [i]Dr. No[/i]. And Daniel Craig is reprising the role of Bond.

We're now discussing it in the James Bond thread over in The Amphitheater.

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Tara Okeanos

After Amabaros caught up, Tara made her way to where her belongings had been stored. All the locker contained was her longcoat and her pack bag. Inside was a couple of changes of clothes, her knives, and a few personal items like jewellery from her mother and some family holopictures.

Tara looked over and saw Amabros' case. She wondered what could be in it, it was big enough to house a small droid. Shrugging her pack onto her shoulder, Tara flicked the door closed.

"I suppose you've travelled a lot, being a diplomat."

TAG: Amabaros

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Master Yoda, Master Windu, Agent Nifesta, Jedi Council chambers, the High Council Tower

The latest briefing from jedi Generals around the galaxy came to an end, several translucent blue-grey holograms, including that of Shaak Ti, at the CIS-controlled world of Dagu, faded away.

The masters on the Council that were present, got up from their seats and filed silently out of the room. This move from being diplomats, to leaders of troops, did not sit well with any of them.

The tall dark figure of Master Mace Windu, was up and in the centre of the floor, when he noticed that Master Yoda had not moved from his chair, although it was no longer floating.

?You are not coming?? The human master of Form VII, asked, raising his eyebrows slightly.

?Our work is not quite over, I fear, Master Windu.?

There was a chime which seemed to come from everywhere at once, and for the third time that evening, the hologrammatic form of the disrespectful twi?lek security agent appeared, shown from the waist up.

Mace scowled. ?Is there no end-? he stopped at the raising of Yoda?s hand, and lapsed into silence.

?Mitch.?

?I have been thinking-? Mitch stated without pre-amble.

?Do you want an ambulance?? Mace put in sarcastically, crossing his arms across his earth-coloured belted tunic, as he glowered at the hologram.

The Mitch holo? turned to face Windu. ?Lucky I?m wearing my lucky corset; my sides could have split then.? He turned back to Yoda. ?Can you do me a favour??

?Before you ask, he?s not getting your laundry.?

?Drokk it; I?m coming down there.? The image appeared to lengthen vertically as Nifesta rose from his seat.

?Enough, that is!? Yoda snapped. ?Master Sharkey is missing. Agent Nifesta and MI5 are at least trying to help. What do you need, Mitch??

?This High General Saesee Tiin of yours, says she cannot detect General Sharkey in the Force. Please can you contact her-?

?Him.?

?Whatever. Can Tiin scan the planet, and any associated celestial bodies, space stations and ships, for trace of Ysalamiri, or Vornskr, or whatever species it is that does the Force bubbles??

?That would be Ysalamiri, Agent.? Windu?s tone suggested grudging acceptance of where the operative was going with this. ?But even if Master Tiin gets a positive response, he cannot spare the people to investigate.?

?SGIS will handle the heel-and-toe work, Master. We just need to cover all angles. Also, if I send you the comm code for my datapad, can you pass me what you have on Master Tiin himself?? Mitch paused. ?I will be leaving Coruscant in about fifty minutes, so, no pressure??

Yoda made no comment on the last request. ?Distance to Nadiem, if a connection we cannot make, a recorded message, this would mean.?

"It'll still reach the General faster than we will." Nifesta started to wind the conversation up. "Alright, I have to go. And give my best to Knight Funkistann. I miss the ole git."

The twi'lek's grinning image flickered out of existence, and Yoda used the controls on his chair to dial up High General Saesee Tiin, waiting patiently for the connection to go through.

?Master Windu, whatever you feel is relevant to do with Master Tiin, can be sent to Agent Nifesta.?

Mace bowed his head in respect. "Yes, Master." He left Yoda alone in the picturesque Council Chamber.

Tag: High General Saesee Tiin, and Dubya for any PMed Tiin data...

16. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

"I suppose you've travelled a lot, being a diplomat."

The Zeltron nodded amiably. "Hither and yon like a leaf on the breeze." The metaphor was delivered wryly, gently poking fun at its own comparison. Ambaros did have a sense of humour, after all, and too much of one to deliver a line like that seriously. "Mostly out on the Rim, of course; I've come only rarely here toward the Core."

Ambaros settled the pack and case more comfortably. "And you?"

Tag: Tara, Ricca, any

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    Tara Okeanos

Tara walked and talked as they made their way towards the hanger.

"Not off-planet, no. Coming here was the first time. But I've travelled all over Naboo on training retreats or family getaways. Coruscant is a little..."

She looked out of a window at the landscape. No trees, no hills, no lakes. None of the things she was used to seeing. Just metal. Even in Theed there was nature everywhere. Here it was just city and then city and then even more city stretching out as far as the eye could see. It was intimidating.

"..different. Only ever seen it in holos before."

By now they were in the hanger bay, a few ships doted here and there.

"I don't suppose you know which ship is the one we're taking?"

TAG: Ambaros

18. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Rax Chopchura, Rex Heaven
    MI5 HQ - Coruscant

"Okay, stay here for one minute," Rax said to the drunken Rex as they approached Rax's quarters. "I just need to grab a few things."

Rax went inside the room while Rex stood there waiting. The Pantoran agent threw a change of clothes into a duffel bag and grabbed his toothbrush. Wait, what was he forgetting? Oops. Might need some clean underwear.

Outside in the hall, Rex was in the exact same spot Rax left him. "Got everything?" Rex mumbled.

"Yeah, I think so," the sober Pantoran responded. "Alright, let's head to the hangar."

TAG: MASTERPRENN, if you're still around...

19. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Docking Bay 4

As it turned out, Pythia had been correct in her assumptions: as Tara and Ambaros walked into the docking bay, she was waiting for them with a cup of caf and the remains of a particularly delicious Naboo Swirl around her mouth. Like the rest of the Agents, she didn't have much to take. Pythia had been assured that the Flying Eyeballs' station had everything she needed already, so the Mirialan had just taken some spare clothes, a few personal items and some holosets of her favourite programmes for the trip. Plus her ever trusty datapad, of course.

Wiping the last of the crumbs away, Pythia waved her non-caf-holding-hand at the two agents. The bulk of an MI5 transport loomed ominously over her.

"Agents! This way!"

[TAG Ambaros, Tara, any who are also entering the docking bay]

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta, Trainee Devon Robie (npc), Docking Bay 4, MI5 Headquarters

Mitch walked into the cavernous hanger, loaded for bear.

From his ship, he had a black ballistic-nylon backpack slung over his right shoulder, and floating along behind him, came two objects - one, a metre-square box, wrapped in white flimsi, patterned with dancing animals in primary colours. It was clearly a present of some kind. The other was an ITO interrogation droid with it's normally black exterior painted in splotches of black, grey and white to represent urban camouflage.

A rodian in tan coveralls with a big L in blue on the front, hurried to keep up with the agent, a wrist-link in his long green fingers.

Mitch was talking. "So, Devon. Lim said I could trust you; you are my liaison with those guys planning to refit the Darth Unlucky. I already popped over and mind-tricked the two guys who collected the ship. Didn't have time to find the project manager, so I am relying on you, mate. They can upgrade the hyperdrive, and replace all the walls, floors, hull plates; and especially refit the lobby and turbolift, but that is it; they go anywhere near the cloaking device and other stuff, and there will be consequences."

"Understood, Agent Nifesta." Robie held up the wrist-link. "I have loaded the plans you asked for on this. As incomplete as it is, the GAR haven't released this, so don't flash it around."

Mitch stopped, and turned back, taking the proffered device. "Thanks" he pressed a button on the device without putting it on first, and a transluscent golden holograph showing a collection of decks and cabins, projected a foot into the air between them. "Looks okay."

"Put it away!" The rodian hissed frantically.

Mitch pressed the button again, and the image dissipated. "Okay, gotta go." He turned round, glancing across the relatively empty space looking for sign of his fellow agents. Then he spotted the back of Agent Tara Okeanos, who must have arrived just before him.

Tag: Agents within the hangar, agents arriving

OOC: Robie is full SGIS in Galaxy at War III, so establishing history.

21. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005

Ambaros heard Pythia's call, and gave Tara a wry smile. "And thus we discover which ship, without needing to resort to guesswork." The Zeltron laughed quietly, and headed over to where the Mirialan Analyst was waiting.

"I think most of us are here," the diplomat observed, looking around, and trying to hide a twinge of displeasure that the 'most' included the overbearing and patronising Twi'lek who'd stormed out earlier.

Tag: Pythia, Tara, any

OOC: Sith-I, OOC knowledge of a flaw in one's cunning plan is not automatically IC knowledge of same. Part of RPing is wearing the consequences of IC decisions. I really hate to do this, but if you're going to be manifesting NPCs everywhere that fix up everything for an already ungodly-powered character... I can't stay in this RP, where I might as well just sit back and let Mitch Nifesta And NPC Ensemble save the universe. :( Please rein it in a bit, mate? I don't want to leave, but if an infallible cast of thousands makes the rest of us superfluous....

22. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Saesee Tiin
    Blockade around Nadiem

The Acclamator II-class assault ship called Warmonger sat amongst the ships creating the blockade around Nadiem. Aboard the Warmonger, High Jedi General Saesee Tiin stood on the bridge and looked out the windows at the planet below. He patiently waited for his Jedi Generals on the ground to check-in. Obviously Sharkey wouldn't, but the others would.

"General Tiin," an officer said walking up to him. "It's the Jedi Council on Coruscant." He held out a communicator.

"Thank you," Tiin said taking the device from him.

The officer left and Tiin opened up the com-channel. "This is General Saesee Tiin..."

TAG: Sith-I-5 (as Mace or Yoda or whoever) if he wants it...

[b]IC: Rax, Rex, and a surprise guest[/b]
    [i]Docking Bay - MI5 HQ[/i]

After a brief stop at Rex Heaven's room to pick up a few things, they headed for the Docking Bay.

The Pantoran agent entered the Bay with the drunken agent stumbling behind him. "There they are," Rax said, pointing toward the group of familiar agents. "Good. They haven't left yet. Come on."

The two approached the group of gathered agents. In front of them sat a modified [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CR-20_troop_carrier]troop carrier[/link]. After being purchased by MI5, the interior of the transport had been modified to accommodate MI5 personnel and your average everyday person (as opposed to clone troopers). It now had half the 40 passenger capacity it had before the modifications, but at least the agents could travel in comfort.

Footsteps could be heard behind them. "Hello, agents," came a feminine voice.

Rax turned to see a middle-aged blonde woman approach them. There are a few streaks of white in her hair, but it was difficult to see because it was mixed in with the blonde. Though she was around 50 years old, she still had a pretty nice figure...and still attractive. Rax smiled. He recognized her face from the MI5 database.

"How is everybody," the woman said, putting her hands on her hips and addressing the rookies...and Nifesta. "If you don't know me already, I'm Shasta Moonreaper."

[b]TAG: ALL in Docking Bay...[/b]

23. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Pythia Rayya, Docking Bay 4

"Agent Moonreaper." Pythia nodded in acknowledgment of the older woman's presence, glad that a more experienced agent was coming with them. "Are you taking the transport with us?"

Or at least that's what the Mirialan assumed, anyway. It's what she would have done- the squad was full of volatile personalities and people unlikely to mesh as a team without a lot of effort. The thought of co-coordinating them in the field was already beginning to make her feel queasy.

[TAG Any]

24. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Still here. I was traveling in LA the last couple days, and shooting off for work in a few seconds. I'll have a post up tonight. Sorry guys! :)

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Agent Mitch Nifesta, the Last Bolt, Docking Bay 4, MI5 Headquarters

As the dismissed rodian hurried back to Q?u Branch, Mitch looked beyond and over Agent Okeane, and spied, no pun intended, Analyst Rayya, standing under...

Mitch?s gaze tracked upwards. The red-and-white craft looked like the bastard offspring of his own beloved Consular-class cruiser, and an upside-down woodworking implement.

?Suh-weet Feth,? He exclaimed in awe, ?what the heck is that?? After a moment without a forthcoming answer, the large-shouldered twi?lek turned on the ITO. ?No, really; what is it??

The mottled globe hovered closer, almost coming into contact with the other?s tan robes.
    Mitch backtracked smartly. ?Careful there; the paint is still tacky.?

He had downloaded the Last Bolt artificial intelligence into the two foot diameter globe. Sure, he could have left it on board the ?Unlucky, to oversee the refit, but they had been through a lot together, and if he was going to spend several days on board a strange and unfamiliar starship, with no friendlies, he wanted the AI there to keep him sane. Well, more sane.

The first time he and MI5 had crossed paths, he had had the advantage of already knowing Markus Carfax, the galaxy?s best hacker having accidentally liberated the EPE?s trapped essence from a vase in a Dantooine museum, while the hacker had been among the criminal fraternity.

Here though, everyone was a stranger, and it looked like he was going to have to start all over again.

I have not really got access to my database in here, though from the engine to hull ratio, she should really book. The AI?s voice came from the floating globe

?I?ll ask the analyst. Break the ice without the necessity of drilling a hole, dropping in the detonite, and running away.?

Twilek and AI had just caught up with the group expanding around Rayya, when Rex and Rax entered the bay, their voices carrying across he natural ampitheatre:

?Good. They haven't left yet. Come on.?

Mitch turned and saw them, giving the two a friendly wave. He was putting the effort in, at least.

As the group waited silently for the rest of the team, footsteps could be heard approaching.

"Hello, agents," came a feminine voice.

Mitch, along with Rax, turned to see a middle-aged blonde woman approaching them. There are a few streaks of white in her hair, but it was difficult to see because it was mixed in with the blonde. Though she was around 50 years old, she still had a pretty nice figure...and still attractive.

The twi?lek shut his mouth, which had dropped open, and narrowed his eyes in tentative recognition. ?Stop the press; who is that?? He queried in awe. She was some woman.

Vicky Vale. LB responded without looking, visual sensors still drinking detail from the transport?s carbon-scored hull behind the Miralian.

?What??

What?

"How is everybody," the woman said, putting her hands on her hips and addressing the rookies...and Nifesta. "If you don't know me already, I'm Shasta Moonreaper."

?Shasta?? Nifesta echoed stupidly, then his eyes widened with the assisted recognition, ?Oh my Force, Shasta!? He stepped forwards to embrace his old colleague, then backed off and beamed at her. ?Did you get the outfit??

He had accepted dresses from several wealthy and grateful starliner passengers in 3996BBY after he had saved most from getting spaced, and brought them back with the intention of presenting them to his female colleagues at the time.

He obviously hadn?t made it, thanks to the events on Tatooine, and where Ewlla, at his insistence, had worn it, but the girl had had the option of keeping it, or forwarding it to the rightful recipient, standing before him.

If he was honest though, he would rather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.