main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

liea like anakin

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Darth_Absolute, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Absolute

Darth_Absolute Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2005
    ok im not sure if this has been discussed so i thought id throw it out there but does anyone think that liea was a force baby like anakin was? the reason i thought this up was becuz anakin being a powerfull jedi couldnt sense there were twins so could it be possible that after he turns to the dark side that the force created liea so that if luke failed she could take his place and what not? thanks for reading

2. Force-Keeper

Force-Keeper Jedi Master star 5

Jun 16, 2004
    There were no ?Force babies,? only Anakin was created by the Force. Both children were in the womb the whole time; Anakin just couldn?t sense that Padmè was going to have twins.

3. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
  4. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Raven's theory makes more sense than having Leia be the Force baby.

5. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    Yes, I like Raven's theory as well. I linked it because I think it adds to this thread.

:)

6. Darth_Vader_631

Darth_Vader_631 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    Anakin, created by the Force? what? How? and why? I don't think he ws creted by the Force! and NEwayZ... Leia never knew what she truely was until Lukt told her in ROTJ... no, I don't think so...

7. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    That was a strange theory. Anakin was created by an abundance of midichlorians and had no biological father. Anakin then had a son, Luke Skywalker, who had the same potential as Anakin had. As far as Leia goes, no one will ever know just how strong she was in the Force. The Force is in all living things. All beings have midichlorians living inside their cells, but there are many who have a great deal of them. Leia was one of those beings, but she was never trained, although she could feel Luke's presence through the Force and communicate with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.