main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Liebe und Folterung- mention of Jaina/Jag, Jaina/OC, Kyp/OC, Kyp/Jaina- Chapter 11 added: 10/15/02

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaDurron, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    When's the sequel? Can't wait!

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Risste: Danke! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Runaway_Shadow: I am already working out things for the sequel. :)

Jez: Thank you!

Jae Angel: Thanks! For this particular one, yes that's it, but I am already working things out for the sequel.

JJD: Glad you liked it! Hope to have the start of the sequel up soon.

Jaya: Working on the sequel. :) And other Jaina/Kyp fics.

Aaeron: :D I dropped hints. I'm glad you liked it.

~~Jilly

3. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Okay well... I don't want to say I lied, but I... well technically I did.

In order to start the sequel how I want to, I need to write another part to this story to allow it to lead into an adult part that won't be posted here because the rest of it is for an all Jaina/Kyp fanzine I am doing that is adult, and in order for me to do that I need to write Chapter 11 to this fic. I hope to post it some time next week, cause I am going out of town this coming weekend.

~~Jilly

4. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    good story. i can't say much at the moment as i'm only up to page 2 and wont get a chance to finish it untill tomorrow. *not happy*

5. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    YAY! That's good. Where else did ya post this fic? I'm always interested in new sites!

6. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Looking forward to the next part!

7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    *jaws drops open* how could i have missed this? this is awesome. hehe. i loved it I want more!

8. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i want more too.

9. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Yeah, what is this site? Heck, anyone who has a site w/ some K/J on it should submit.

10. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    Ok, its been more than a week...

11. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Okay I had to write this chapter to write the NC-17 chapter for a zine I am doing. Sorry it took so long. I am sorry it took this long to get it to you. :)

~~

Chapter 11:

Kyp looked down at his formal jedi robes, fidgeting the hem along the sleeve. He kept picking at pieces of fiber or stray threads that weren't there, trying to keep his mind on anything but his nerves. It had been almost a month since his return, and it was now his wedding day. He was amazed at how much could be done in such a fast period of time. And it was by no means a small wedding. A small wedding would be near to impossible for the daughter of the former New Republic president, the daughter of a war-hero, the niece to two famous Jedi Masters, as well as the wedding to just as famous Jedi Master. One that had redeemed himself in a lot of peoples' eyes with his unselfish act on Ishka.

"Stop," Jacen said softly as he walked over to his future brother-in-law. He and Kyp had worked out their differences since his return. He looked at the older man and saw how nervous he was. "What's up?"

"What if she changes her mind?" Kyp asked, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Jacen raised his eyebrow. "She is not going to change her mind," he said. "You have no idea how hard it was for her."

"Actually I do," Kyp said. "When we allowed ourselves to be fully open to each other through the Force, I saw everything. And I did it all. How can I not think about that when I think about that I am tying her to me for life?"

"Do you think that's how she sees it?" Jacen asked.

"I don't know," Kyp said. "That's the problem."

"Then let me clarify for you," Jacen said. "She loves you. She forgave you the moment you collapsed when you returned from Ishka. Probably sooner. She knew you were down there. Uncle Luke told me. She heard your voice over the com, and knew you were there the whole time."

"That doesn't make me feel better," Kyp said.

"What I am trying to say is that you are forgiven," Jacen said. "There was never really anything to forgive. There was just a lot of miscommunication."

"How can I possibly deserve her?" Kyp asked. "Huh? How can I deserve her after all that I did?"

Jacen looked pointedly at him. "Because you love her," he said.

~~

"You look nervous, sweetheart," Leia said as she watched Jaina twirl her hands in front of her. She was amazed at how grown up she looked. Kyp and Jaina had chosen to incorporate both their Jedi lives and their lives as heroes of the Republic, and Jaina's Alderaanian ancestry into the ceremony. While Kyp would wear to formal Jedi robes, as would Jacen and Luke. Jacen was standing up with Kyp and Luke was performing the Jedi half of the ceremony while Wedge would perform the standard half of the ceremony from a military point of view. Jaina was wearing a traditional gown, while her bridesmaids, Tahiri and Tenel Ka would wear gowns, with a certain Hapan flair for the new Queen Mother. Jag, who was also standing up on Kyp's side, would be wearing a formal Chiss military uniform, one similar to what he wore on his own wedding day. Shawnkyr had to wear a gown instead of her own formal uniform in order to accommodate the bulge of her belly for the baby she was to give birth to any day.

Leia looked at the dress that Jaina had gotten to wear for her wedding day. She wore a white crushed velvet gown that clung to her torso then spread out gracefully to the floor with a train. It had cording, braiding and knot work along the edge of the bodice in gold. Two white braids of cording wrapped around her delicate waist and fell to the floor. A detachable cape of white lace with gold embroidery throughout fell off her bare shoulders gracefully. It was a very formal gown, one Jaina was rarely used to wearing. Her hair was not done quite as formally. It was curled and flowing loose down her back and around her shoulders. A small tiara was loaned to her by Tenel Ka to secure the veil in her hair.

"No, I'm not nervous," Jaina said, breaking into Leia's thoughts. "But I can feel that Kyp i

12. Neobi_Kenobi

Neobi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 15, 2001
    *claps* very very good if I must say...and I must.

13. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Upping my own fic. :D

14. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Yes! I loved the wedding!

Jez

15. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
  16. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    It's that shamefull upping thing again. :D

~~Jilly

17. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    You updated??? And I didn't notice??? Oh boy!!!

I loved this! Very good!

18. Shay_Durron

Shay_Durron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    Deluker here! Just stopping by to say I've read you fic a while back, but now i've signed up and decided to reply :D

Better late than never

Are you writing more?

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Hi Shay!! Yes I am still writing, but this particular fic has drawn to a close. I have a few others that I am working on, but I haven't posted any yet. RL has been a bit rough of late. I'm glad you enjoyed this fic. :)

~~Jilly

20. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Just upping this to get new readers. :D Thanks to everyone who has already read and reviewed, I truly do appreciate it!

~~Jilly

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Shameless upping! *g*

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Page 48 is no good, UPPPPP!!!

24. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
  25. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Aww . . . a beautiful ending. :D I liked Tyler and Kaehlyiah--they were very believable. I usually don't like OC's, but yours were rather . . . likeable, especially since they didn't get in the way of K/J. ;)

I read this a long time ago on the KAJSU site, then saw it rising towards the top here and decided, hey, why not reply? So here I am, replying. 8-}

-duskwings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.