main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lies About Love- J/J AU |~I'm alive!!! 12/16/07~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by aurrasingrules101, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I just read both of these stories and must say I love them =D=!!

I'm actually a Saga fan and not into Beyond the Saga but because of your story I'm hooked now!!

If you ever decide to update (which I hope you do ;)) please add me to your PM list [face_praying]!!

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I?m sorry to hear that you won?t be able to continue this, it?s such an amazing story and I?m going to cross my fingers that things in DRL will calm down for you and you?ll come back. The best of luck with everything.

3. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006

I`m so sad to see you go. :_| :_| Good luck with everything and I hope you`ll come back.[face_praying]

D. Jaded O:) :-B

4. Ob-Da_factor

Ob-Da_factor Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2006
    *Deep, dark voice*
    I'll be waiting.

5. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I'm really sorry to see you go and I hope you do come back[face_praying]

6. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know I survived my life and death struggle with DRL and as soon as I can muster the muse I'll try to update this. Thanks for being patient with me!

7. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Awesome news [face_dancing] Welcome back [:D]

8. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    Welcome back aurra

9. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    awesome! Welcome back!

10. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    That's great! I'm so glad you came back!

11. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    I was planning on tweaking this some more but I've made you all wait long enough. I love you for being so patient with my DRL ridden life, and I hope someone out there is still reading! Again, I love you all, and I hope you enjoy this next chapter. [:D] [face_love]

Chapter 14: Tilt

Varen smiled falsely and dipped his shaved head in compliance to hide a petty grimace. He had known bringing her into this had been a mistake, yet he had yielded stupidly to the demands of his men. So here he stood, in his own office?however inelegant and dingy it may be?as she sat oddly in his command chair and observed him with self-important dignity. ?I admit I was a little surprised you wanted my help, Varen,? she smiled in that curious way. ?Since it took six months for you to answer my message. I was beginning to think you had cut me from the plan entirely. But you have to know I do nothing unless it suits my own purposes these days. And I really don't see anything you have that I need.?

He raised his head, keeping the smile fixed. ?That remains to be seen. And I am in need of your services. Jagged Fel has become a problem when he shouldn't be. I am probably worrying needlessly, but I would rather the threat be eliminated. I need to know how to catch him, and how to remove Chak if at all possible. For reasons you know better than I.?

The mistress of murder stroked her peaked face thoughtfully and leaned forward over the desk. ?Chak Fel was once a thing to be feared. If he recalled the events on the Kazul Lah I doubt you would remain safe for long.? Varen noted she remained conspicuously absent from the pilot's proposed hit list, but refrained from pointing that out. ?But what is the likelihood in that? You blundered when you went after the brother, Varen. And now you want me to clean up the mess you've made, am I right??

He never admitted defeat, but in the presence of this enigmatic creature he could never muster enough nerve to disagree with her. Varen may be a pirate, a crook, and a malefic, but no fool. ?Whatever it takes,? he sighed. ?Now name a price.?

She grinned in a way that reminded him of a mischievous child, the kind that liked to catch bugs and then pull off their legs one at a time. ?That's something I'll have to think on. What did you have in mind??

He shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other. ?Do you need money? Slaves? Spice? I can provide any of that.?

She laughed in a surprisingly bell-toned way, pressing her thin fingers together in front of her face. ?Such a foolish boy. I require a very different sort of payment.? She paused, glassy eyes twinkling. ?I want to know about the Skywalkers.?

Varen raised his bushy brows and chuckled sarcastically. ?Isn't every other holodocumentary in this galaxy about the Skywalkers and Solos??

She leaned back in the chair, head tilted to one side. ?You misunderstand. I already know their history. I want to know how to change it.?

Varen had never paid a great deal of attention to the galaxy's first family until Fel had married one of the Solo's. But he did know that Fel had at least one child with her, and Skywalker had a son back during the war, too. Ben, was it? ?Ben Skywalker is the future of their family, and the Jedi too, I suppose.?

She seemed perturbed at the suggestion. ?How am I supposed to change their history through a child who is guarded day and night by an assassin and a Jedi Master? Give me something a little more doable.?

Varen was beginning to get quite irritated with the whole situation and braved the danger to challenge her request. ?What do you want with them anyway??

Her brow ridge rose slightly. ?They have ruined every greatness this galaxy was ever destined for. I intend to right that wrong.?

He grunted, getting the feeling he wouldn't want to know more. ?Well, Jagged Fel has a daughter with one of the Solo's. She's part Skywalker. And I was sending a team in to eliminate her and the mother anyway.?

She smiled in that peculiar way again, sending a s

12. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    WELCOME BACK!!

Hmm...Leia is definitely up to something. I don't trust her

I can't believe Jaina's jealousy over someone's feelings made her slap Ismene in the face. Though, maybe the house arrest helped with that?

?Jaina has the same genes we do. And any kid related to me has to be just, you know, phenomenal.?

[face_laugh] Oh, I love Anakin!

I love the Tenel Ka part. I love her and Jacen together. But, I think just this once, I hope that TK has her eyes on someone else, because I like Jacen & Danni together in this fic. It wouldn't be fair to Danni

Such a great chap, I did enjoy it!

13. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Hey, aurra!

Glad to see you back! I really enjoyed this chapter, but I'm on the run... more comments later!

Okay, I'm back!

Nice intrigue to start us off. I'm beginning to look at birds differently, I swear. 8-}

You write Leia in such a different light. She's always up to something and this time is no different. Run, Jaina, run! And take the kids... [face_worried]

And a cat fight! Love that part. I hope Miss Manicured Nails is a little worse-for-wear after that. She deserves it. 'Course that's just my opinion.

Great banter between Uncle Jacen and Uncle Anakin. I bet Davin enjoyed it all. ;) And now Tenel Ka knows that Jacen and Danni have separated. o_O

Jag had better watch himself. I know he can, but still... [face_love]

You know, I think I enjoyed Wyn best of all. She's got her Dad's toughness that's for sure. And a great sense of humor! Go Wyn!

Great update, and again, Welcome Back!!

oldj

14. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    WELCOME BACK!!!

?How am I supposed to change their history through a child who is guarded day and night by an assassin and a Jedi Master? Give me something a little more doable.?

Well, you get some of those ysalamiri and disarm Mara... which would be a feat in itself. :p

And nice chick fight!

15. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    What is Leia up to now? :confused:

And Jaina fighting with Ismene was great. Usually this kind of stuff happens after "something" happens but Jaina seems to be really reaching her limits of patience and calm. Well it's like a snowball effect right now. Everything goes worse and worse for her. I hope she and Jag can get thru this :)

Great post and can't wait for more :)

16. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, awesome update! [:D] Thanks for coming back!

I esp like the last part with Wyn. Hope her bros are fine and she'll get out of there soon.

But Jacen/Anakin/Davin was cute as well! [face_love]

=D= So great to see this story updated again. Please, more soon? [face_praying]

17. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!

18. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    SWpans666

WELCOME BACK!!

Thank you! It feels good to be back in the swing of things again.

Hmm...Leia is definitely up to something. I don't trust her

A smart move on your part. ;) Leia definitely has ulterior motives, but they might not be what you think. We'll have to wait and see.

I can't believe Jaina's jealousy over someone's feelings made her slap Ismene in the face. Though, maybe the house arrest helped with that?

The thing is that WE all know that Jag turned Ismene down. JAINA doesn't. She had no clue how far things went. And in her stressful situation the mind can be left to wonder...

[face_laugh] Oh, I love Anakin!

Me too. I'm so sad he's gone! He was a great character. Much better than Jacen IMHO.

I love the Tenel Ka part. I love her and Jacen together. But, I think just this once, I hope that TK has her eyes on someone else, because I like Jacen & Danni together in this fic. It wouldn't be fair to Danni

I always saw jacen and TK's relationship as very juvenile. The fact that it wasn't expanded on beyond the YJK books and then BOOM! they have a kid seems ridiculous to me. If things work with them it will be after they overcome the childish crush, if they're capable of that at all.

Such a great chap, I did enjoy it!

Thank you so much![:D]

oldjedinurse

Nice intrigue to start us off. I'm beginning to look at birds differently, I swear.

LOL. I know. sneaky birds. They ruin everything. :p

You write Leia in such a different light. She's always up to something and this time is no different. Run, Jaina, run! And take the kids...

I love Leia as a canon character. The OT was fantastic. But she is so much fun to write as a villain. And Jaina is going to be dealing with Varen's henchmen very soon. Who knows how she'll reac to that?

And a cat fight! Love that part. I hope Miss Manicured Nails is a little worse-for-wear after that. She deserves it. 'Course that's just my opinion.

Haha, I'm glad you liked it. What would a good story be without at least one good catfight? lol. j/k. The catfight, though entertaining, does serve a plot purpose that will be revealed at a later date.

Great banter between Uncle Jacen and Uncle Anakin. I bet Davin enjoyed it all. And now Tenel Ka knows that Jacen and Danni have separated.

The dynamic duo are a lot of fun to write together, a lot more so than separately, I think. I draw a lot of that from how my own brothers act together.

You know, I think I enjoyed Wyn best of all. She's got her Dad's toughness that's for sure. And a great sense of humor! Go Wyn!

Great update, and again, Welcome Back!!

I love Wyn too. Add all that Fel awesomeness and wrap it in a female and you have one kicka$$ chick. Thank you!

jasa

WELCOME BACK!!!

Thanks!

Well, you get some of those ysalamiri and disarm Mara... which would be a feat in itself.

Definitely![face_laugh]

And nice chick fight!

Muchas gracias!

Chimpo_the_Sith

What is Leia up to now?

Hmm, I wonder?

And Jaina fighting with Ismene was great. Usually this kind of stuff happens after "something" happens but Jaina seems to be really reaching her limits of patience and calm. Well it's like a snowball effect right now. Everything goes worse and worse for her. I hope she and Jag can get thru this

Thank you! As far as Jaina knows something could have happened. She doesn't know what Jag might have done in those months they were so strained. If she thought rationally about it she would realize he wouldn't do that, but right now rationality is taking a backburner for her.

Great post and can't wait for more

Thanks!

Chilla

Wow, awesome update! Thanks for coming back!

Thank you and you're welcome!

I esp like the last part with Wyn. Hope her bros are fine and she'll get out of there soon.

I love Wyn too. She has gr

19. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    Welcome back =D=!!

Me thinks Leia's up to something not good [face_worried]...

But I loved how Jaina just snapped and got into a catfight with Ismene although that wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do :rolleyes:.

20. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    randomangel22

Welcome back !!

Thanks!

Me thinks Leia's up to something not good...

She's definitely up to something, but it might not be what you think...

But I loved how Jaina just snapped and got into a catfight with Ismene although that wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do

Thanks, it was a very Jaina-ish thing to do, I thought. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

21. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Everyone is always after the Skywalkers?. I doubt that I would be able to live a life like theirs, but with power comes that and they are probably used to it (if that?s even possible that is)

And I have to say hat I thought that Leia was kidding as well, I mean, just like Jaina said, Leia didn?t want to take care of her own children? You know, at some parts, Leia seems to be worst parent then Vader and that says a lot.

The conversation between Jaina and Ismene, and especially the fight, it was probably wrong of me to chuckle at it but I couldn?t help it. If it were me then I would probably react the same way.

It was a very sweet scene between uncles and nephew.

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

22. DarthJaded

DarthJaded Jedi Knight star 1

May 8, 2006

Hooray!!!=D= =D= :) You`re back and bearing gifts.

Wow Leia and Jaina`s coversation was tense. I wonder how Hannah would react if she had to say with Grandma Leia.

Ismene and Jaina cat-fighting, now that was funny. Jaina is going to be in so much trouble when Leia hears about this.

I think sparks are going to fly between Jacen and Tenel ka but Danni should get a hot date and rub it all over Jacen face. It`s only fair.[face_devil] ;) Or even they should just get back together. [face_batting]

Can`t wait for more.

D.J

23. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    Star_Angel

Everyone is always after the Skywalkers?. I doubt that I would be able to live a life like theirs, but with power comes that and they are probably used to it (if that?s even possible that is)

Of course they are. :p This would be an awful boring world to write about if they weren't. And after a while I bet they do get used to some of it. It may not be any easier, but at least they're half-way expecting it.

And I have to say hat I thought that Leia was kidding as well, I mean, just like Jaina said, Leia didn?t want to take care of her own children? You know, at some parts, Leia seems to be worst parent then Vader and that says a lot.

So far, I totally agree with you. But Jaina may just surprise everyone one of these days...

The conversation between Jaina and Ismene, and especially the fight, it was probably wrong of me to chuckle at it but I couldn?t help it. If it were me then I would probably react the same way.

No, I wrote it to be funny. I'm glad you thought so. If it were me, I would have probably cried all over the place, so I guess it's a good thing Jaina's personality makes for a more humorous dramatic scene:p

It was a very sweet scene between uncles and nephew.

I love Jacen and Anakin in this context, I'm glad you thought so too. They're very sweet. [face_love]

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm.

Thank you and you're welcome!

DarthJaded

Hooray!!! You`re back and bearing gifts.

[face_laugh] Yay! And so the story continues...

Wow Leia and Jaina`s coversation was tense. I wonder how Hannah would react if she had to say with Grandma Leia.

Jaina and Leia still have a lot of issues to work out, despite everything. But Leia has always been a good grandmother, you know, the spoil-the-kids-silly kind, so Hanna probably wouldn't mind at first. It's the long run we have to worry about.

Ismene and Jaina cat-fighting, now that was funny. Jaina is going to be in so much trouble when Leia hears about this.

I thought it was funny. ;) And you can bet on that...

I think sparks are going to fly between Jacen and Tenel ka but Danni should get a hot date and rub it all over Jacen face. It`s only fair. Or even they should just get back together.

I think you have a good handle on the Jacen situation. This next post will show you how it plays out.

Can`t wait for more.

Here it is!!

Chapter 15: Forms of Fear

Jacen was procrastinating.

It was one of the things he did best, really. He had put off talking to his father and now it was too late. He had hesitated in his role in the Jedi Order and let his siblings take up the proud mantle of their shared name. He had refused to move forward in his relationship with Danni. Why should being on time for his date with Tenel Ka be any different?

He waited around in his apartment, fully dressed and ready, staring at the comm station. Any moment he was expecting her to call and cancel. He was hoping for it, even. That would mean he didn?t have to go and face his fears of rejection or, worse, acceptance. His greatest anxiety lay in the uncertain. If things did work out they could eventually end the same way they had with Danni. That was something Jacen just didn?t want to face again.

Yet he had to go. Anakin had bailed on him right after the arrangements had been made but had threatened him with endless torture if he didn?t go. He had claimed that the best way to get over Danni would be to get under someone else. Anakin had been joking, of course, but the point was still made. Jacen wasn?t so sure but by that point he was willing to try anything if it would get the pretty blond scientist out of his head.

So he found himself at Tenel Ka?s door fifteen minutes late, as fidgety as a monkey lizard and sweating like a Gamorrean in mating season. He knocked three times and waited two heartbeats before turning away and making a beeline for the turbolift. He was halfwa

24. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    It was great seeing Jacen and Tenel Ka get together [face_love]. And Chak remembers!!!

25. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    Uh-oh what happened to Jaina and Anakin :eek:??

And Chak finally remembers everything :eek:...about time :rolleyes:.

Excellent job ;)!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.