main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lies About Love- J/J AU |~I'm alive!!! 12/16/07~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by aurrasingrules101, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimpo

Chimpo Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2007
    Fantastic :D

2. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    wow! Amazing stories, I spent the last week reading Dubious Engagement and Lies About Love and they are absolutely fabulous. Can't wait for an update.

~JJQ

3. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Thank you! And I WILL be updating this soon, ya'll just have to give me some time. Soon. I promise. :)

4. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    I am up, uP, UP to date, my dear! It's been a year. Time for an update! :D

I must say, I am shocked and slightly confused by Vergere's involvement here. (Unless I'm misreading your subtle hints, that is. I just can't think of anyone else with purple feathers and a beak. :p ) I just haven't put the pieces together how she fits in on this whole thing. But I can't wait to find out! Here's hoping Jag stay quite-alive, Jaina gets those kids back and Chak remembers enough to kick some serious butt, and soon!

Cheers!

Voz

5. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    Hey Guys! Just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten this little gem. She'll be updated as soon as I can finish off my other WIP.

And Voz, so glad you're still around and reading!

6. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Great! Please let me know when you do![:D]

7. Jainasolorocks

Jainasolorocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2006
    oh, pls write more![face_praying] i luv this story and i hav to find what happens to hanna and davin

8. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    Up you silly thread... up!:p

I [face_love] this fic!

[:D]

9. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    :_| jaina loost her kids!
    :mad: her mother tried to take Hanna away.
    :eek: her kids were kidnapped.
    [face_praying] where is Jag when you need him?

10. MJBegg007

MJBegg007 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 8, 2009
    WOW! I just started reading this ('Dubious Engagement' and 'Lies About Love')over the last couple of days, and, Crikey! I was literally glued to the computer reading it! I think I must have got about 3 hours sleep on Saturday night (I did have plans, but they were cancelled [face_dancing] ) but I'm definietely not complaining.

Anyway, Really great stuff! =D= [face_dancing] =D=

I really was stunned by how much I was into the story. The only other time that happens is when I'm reading Matthew Reilly novels (is he popular in the States at all?) and he's a professional so there you go.

The scariest thing is that I'm finding the emotional, mushy moments the best of all. I have to admit, I think I recall my eyes getting a little teary at several points which is really strange for me. :confused:

Oh, I love how Jaina and Jag defected to the Empire (I've always thought of myself as an Imperial). Just tell me they're not gonna end up staying on Coruscant and rejoin the New Republic or something typical like that. That would upset me... and probably only me [face_laugh] .

Anyway, I have to stop blabbering on, so keep up the great work, and you must have a big update coming soon. I can hardly wait.

11. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Where are you Aurra?!

I was just hooked onto this story and you've left everyone hanging. On a cliffhanger, no less.

:_|:_|:_|

MJ : No I would also hate to see them re-defect, or un-defect back to the New Republic, but that isn't even hinted at, is it? I could be wrong though.

Can't answer your Matt Reilly question, because I'm Australian (what are the chances, huh?). But they should totally hire Reilly to write a Star Wars novel.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AURRA! AURRA!

(See, you've got me screaming now. [face_shame_on_you] )

AUUUUUUUUURRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU???

12. MJBegg007

Mar 8, 2009
    :eek: Theres somebody else here? :eek: It-it-it cannot be! :eek:

And you would just have to be Australian. Bloody hell!

--------------OFF TOPIC----------------------------

Oh. My. God. Best. Idea. Ever. In. The. History. Of. The. Universe.

-------------BACK TO TOPIC-------------------------

Yeah, I don't know to be sure. I think I just got a weird vibe from it. I'll probably reread it sometime. I also said it as a warning, I suppose. Despite the fact that we two are clearly the only two paying attention to this board. [face_laugh]

Seriously though, if anyone else is out there, join the discussion, and maybe we can somehow bring Aurra back to the galaxy far far away. Come on, EmpFel and I will get things rolling. :D

Yes, I think I'm going to start screaming. Which is totally against my nature, but I'll give it a shot.

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

How was that?

13. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    All right, it's about time someone agreed with me there. Most people I know have no idea who Matt Reilly is or just look at me strangely when I mention Star Wars literature.

I'm totally up for that! Let's start some shenanigans, I say. With a little bit of hooliganism. :D

I honestly don't know what we could do. I'm very inexperienced at this sort of thing. :confused:

Is that all you've got? [face_not_talking]

14. MJBegg007

Mar 8, 2009
    Whoa. I thought I posted here. Sorry EF. (I'm sure this isn't really an appropriate venue for a conversation, but ah well. Let's somehow tie it into the topic).
    I am in the same boat there. I do know one person who likes Matt Reilly books. He's a little weird, into heavy/death metal, and apparently he didn't like Ice Station. :confused:
    Yet again, that makes two of us. Maybe if we just "up" this a lot, someone will take notice. I was thinking about just flooding Aurra's PM box, but soon realised that was a quick way to being banned...at least. They might send a bounty hunter after me... "No disintegrations!" (yeah, that was lame).

15. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    Don't worry too much about it.
    What? Ice Station is probably his best novel.
    1. Nah, I can't see you getting in any trouble. I assume people do that all the time.
    2. Yep, pretty lame. I think it makes it worse that it was on a Star Wars web-site.

16. aurrasingrules101

Apr 13, 2003
    Upping this so I can find it when I start POSTING :D again which will be soon my friends, soon.

17. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
  18. EmperorFel

Apr 17, 2009
    WOW! That's brilliant!

19. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Love this. It's great. Mara's speech about love was touching and so true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.