main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Life Ain't a Drag- Please read and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Humour, romance, Obi Torture!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by hypercube, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypercube

hypercube Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2003
    Timeframe: Obi-Wan is 16
    Rating: PG-13 maybe

I'm putting in a couple original characters, all others belong to Lucas

So, without further ado, Life Ain't a Drag:

I was laying on the couch, bleeding, as usual and cursing fan-fiction authors when for the fourth time today a colourful plot bunny bit my arm and hopped away.
    "Come on Obi-Wan!" my master Qui-Gon Jinn said, "We gotta go! We gotta go to Earth!"
    "Damn it! I got enough injuries as it is, now we gotta go to Earth? Who are we gonna see? The Lollipop Kids? Docter Octopus?" Oh yeah, I definitly didn't want to go.
    "Oh come on! We're going to a place called To-kee-yo! Its great! Plus you might meet a girl."
    I had enough girls. Unfortuneatly, unlike my friends, the girls I got were sick and live to torture me. Just 'cause I use Longer-Lasting Tartar control Colgate and the best hair gel on the market. Well, ok that's not the only reason, but I won't go to Earth! I was fuming.
    "Look, I know you don't want to go but Lucas made ME the father figure in this timeframe kid so deal with it! You'll get your chance when the Skywalker brats are born!"
    "What the hell are you talking about?!"
    "YOU missed the meeting last week!"
    "Yeah ok, I'm sorry I was too busy dying!"

More later peace out dudes.

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    "Yeah ok, I'm sorry I was too busy dying!" [face_laugh]

Please if you can leave one space between dialogues.
    Welcome to our board hypercube

3. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    Ok thank you! :) Just imagine what all those girls will do to poor Obi!!

4. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    I'm bored so here's more to attract more readers:

"Fight back! Be a man! What do you think they pay me for?!" Smoke was coming out of Qui's ears.

"They don't pay you!" I yelled.

"You should have come to the meeting...." He said that in an I-told-you-so voice.

"You know what?!", I sighed. "I'll go!"
    He did an odd dance while singing Gettin' Jiggy with it.

"What's jiggy?" I asked.

"Never you mind. Come on let's get ready, boy!"

I started to pack, but Qui-Gon came in with a large bag that said Tourist Trap.

"Here, pack this stuff."
    It was filled with Earth-clothes. Hats, T-shirts, baggy combat pants, even unmentionables that said "Home of Tokyo Tower" on them. I tried some stuff on.

"Hell yeah! I'm a babe magnet! Its too soon to tell if that's good or bad but who cares!"

I kept that stuff on 'cause Qui said that we had to leave as soon as possible. Fine by me. Maybe the FF Authors finally switched to Xanatos. I told him leather pants would work!
    We went into the trailer-ship. We had someone else flying it, who didn't show their face, but the thing had a TV and stuff so it was gonna be great.

5. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    This is...funny!

~Ambyr-Rose~

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    large bag that said Tourist Trap.

Obi is coming :D

7. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    Thanks everyone! It's the weekend now so I'll have lots of time to post today and tomorrow but for the rest of the week I won't. Don't worry though, 'cause I'll work the plot nice and good during boring classes and lunch next week!!

More later.... Obi is coming with a bang.....literally.......... [face_devil]

More readers please??

8. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    up please.....Please reply! I need your opinions!

9. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    more as soon as i get more readers..... :(

10. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    hypercube. Do not worry if people do not reply rigth away. Takes some time.

Once more welcome to our board. I love stories where a Jedi have to deal with people in Earth. Keep the good job.

11. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    Unfortunatly I was not born with patience. I developed an original character for future use.......
    More later, its early in the morning

12. hypercube

Aug 16, 2003
    Here we go:

We were watching some holo-video (they had no holo-DVDs-I thought everyone did!) of some TV show called Married....With Jedi. Qui seemed to really be liking it. It was a pre-JA thing I guess. He punched me on the arm.
    "Ow! What?"

"Don't you like this?"

"Can't we watch something cool, like The Sithsons, or Jedi in the Middle?"

"Nope! Straight solid block of Married with Jedi, Sithfeld, Fantasy Planet, That Jedi Girl, and how could we forget......"

I feared the worst. Master Jinn liked soap operas, like One Timeframe to Live.

"Da-Da-dada! The HONEYMOONERS!", Qui-Gon smiled expecting me to jump for joy.

"Oh, God! At least let us watch "I Love the 80's: Operation Courascaunt"!"

"Hell, no! I'll tie you down to this couch and cover you in bugs if I have to!"

"Need I remind you that that already happened to me?!"

"Yes, you do. Its those "authors" again, isn't it? I told you, people like that don't exist!!"

"I knew it! You never wrote a letter of complaint did you?!!!!"

He looked down and said, "Nope. You were so wrapped up about how good-looking you were but let me tell you: I've been making women swoon since before you were in diapers!"

I dicided not to remind him that he was old news, and that I was the official JC hot guy. Just look at the scars!
    Suddenly a sign lit up, stating "we're landing". The pilot pushed us out with our bags and we were freefalling from Tokyo Tower................
    BANG!!

13. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Good morning hypercube. your chapters are funny. I like how you can blend Earth stuff with Star Wars.

I feared the worst. Master Jinn liked soap operas [face_laugh]

If you can place your story into your signature will much better. Then visit some other stories and people will starting knowing you.

14. MoonChild

MoonChild Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Ahh..... so long did it take me to find this

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Qui-Gon actually seemed to be enjoying himself.

SPLAT!!!!

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

"Let's go!" Qui-Gon pulled me into a run.

*New Japan Philiharmonic Orchestra plays dramatic music*

"Here we are......."

We seemed to be in front of some sort of boarding house. We checked in and I laid down, nursing my bruises and cuts. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it.
    "Hello, um....Obi-Wan and/or Qui-Gon." a beautiful girl said.
    "I'm Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon isn't here. Why don't you sit down?"
    "Okay. I'm Miyoko Shidon."

Trouble's afoot, similar to Ranma 1/2 without gender-changing.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.