1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Life and Death in the Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by nameless_one, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nameless_one Jedi Padawan

Life and Death in the Force

This is going to be an RP about Jedi, Sith, and everyone else. I want the players to explore their characters more than just ?I throw the lightsaber and it misses. I pick it up and block yours.? Thus, there is not going to be a lot of combat but more time for characters to think about the universe and their role in it. The time period is the Old Republic.

I am looking for a few smugglers, two Jedi, and two Sith. I will be playing a few starting roles to get the story going and as a first-time GM will do my best to keep it fun and enjoyable for all.

IMPORTANT!Make sure you PM me this character sheet and then post it once I have approved:
    Name:
    Species:
    Weight:
    Affiliation:
    Force Sensitive: (Y/N)
    Equipment:
    Starship: (If you do not have a ship then don?t bother with the next few parts)
    Name:
    Class: (Fighter, freighter, etc.)
    Loadout: (Include weapons and special modifications)
    BIO: (This is mostly what I will judge your character on)

NO GOD MODDING
    The GM?s word is law (I love power trips)
    If you believe someone is modding then PLEASE pm them first and ask them to stop, THEN pm me and I will ask.
    Have fun.

It Begins:
    The Republic is experiencing an odd period of peace, it has been years since there has been war and the Republic is in a golden age of prosperity. The Jedi are strong and growing, ever vigilant guardians of the new peace. The Sith are still alive, hiding in the shadows and plotting to make the Jedi crumble. But everything changes.

The cruelty of old campaigns against the Republic still threaten the peace as a strange relic arises from an asteroid mining operation in the Malachor system?s second asteroid belt. It appears to be a holocron, though by the time that news of the relic reaches the Jedi the precious artifact seems to have gone missing. The council soon decides to send a Jedi Knight to find the relic of a war long past.

Whenever the Jedi move, the Sith move with them. So it was when the Order split, so it would be when the Republic would fall, and so it is now. The Sith soon find that the Order is looking for this lost holocron and sends their own apprentices after it.
  2. Jedi_Knight_Jason Jedi Master

star 1
    Can I join? I PMed you my character sheet. :)
  3. PENPOT Jedi Padawan

I don't think so...
  4. nameless_one Jedi Padawan

Yes, due to the rising number of characters applying I will have this thread open. I will be sure to message everyone once their sheet has been approved but I am still looking for Sith.

Thank you for your patience and indulgence.
  5. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    I sent my Character sheet too. Hope this will start soon..
  6. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    Can people post their approved character sheets so I can see what characters are still open.
  7. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I sent my charrie sheet to ya...soo...
  8. nameless_one Jedi Padawan

Sorry for the wait, I have been away for a few days.

Anyone who has been accepted is more than welcome to post there sheet on this thread, though I have yet to accept anyone. I am still looking for at least one more Sith, and possibly more Jedi if no one sends me a revised character sheet.
  9. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Carth Forsha
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 135 Ibs
    Affiliation: N/A
    Force Sensitive: (N)
    Equipment: ascension gun, E-11 Blaster with flexi grip for better accuracy
    Starship: Modified light freighter
    Name: BlackEagle
    Class: freighter
    Loadout: Dual turbolasers
    BIO: Carth was Born in Coruscant and there his father was a Jedi. After Carth?s 5th year his father had done something bad and was exiled. He was never told what that was. His father was so embarressed they fled to Mos Eisley, where they live now. There Carth became friends with a local smuggler. Carth and Akur would go out every night and sneak into Watto?s shop. After Carth turned 13 he was caught and was enslaved to Watto for 3 more years, in which Carth stole a very light amount of credits a day from Watto, so that Watto didn?t notice. Then when Carth turned 16 he took all of the credits he could find in Watto?s shop and bought a frieghter. So then he flew out into space in search of self discovery and adventure. But then he crashed into an asteroid around Malachor, then had to stop at the closes possible landing, which just happened to be the mining station around the second asteroid belt.
  10. Closson_Chris Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Master

star 1
    yea how do u do all of this?? ...like pm......or whatever u call it ...yea i am sorta new ...not really but i am ...i dont know what i am doing.......help plz
  12. aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Master

star 1
    can i be a sith?..if u r still loking for one ...idk..i dont really care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.