"Life creates it"

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Jedi_Angell, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I've been sitting around looking at how much life hasn't gone my way. I had a very wonderful friend who at every stop light she and I had to say one thing that we are greatful for. I'd inevitably try and be cute and say "you". Sadly I've failed to continue that tradition, so I thought I'd start here. Everytime someone stops by say something you're greatful for.

-My friends, who kept me destracted after I found out I wasn't getting married after all.
  2. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    -forgiveness, the greatest gift
  3. frio_carr Jedi Knight

star 3
    the guts to say something I've wanted to for the longest time.

--- sig ---

please don't wave dead things in my face, or I'll hurt you.
  4. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to add to Riley's 'friends' comment. I have been truely blessed, and am forever grateful for the friends that I have in my life who:
    -support me even when I do something (or someone) stupid
    -encourage me even when I fall flat on my face
    -celebrate with me through my truimphs and life changes
    -who do evil things behind my back to create a cause and effect that is good for me
    -who listen and honestly care for my well being
  5. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    -I'm greatful for all the sleepless nights that allow me to watch infomercials and read.

-Seriously I'm greatful for the Oasis, even if it is a mirage (Ask me about that sometime).
  6. AllenReturns Jedi Knight

star 2
    Bacon

Not being english
  7. AngieRei Jedi Knight

My boyfriend, my family and love is what I am most greatful for.
  8. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    The love and support of my family & friends. It's really helped these last 2 weeks with my impending divorce.
  9. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    -That I didn't marry my fiance who treated me like dirt....in hindsight.
  10. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thankful for my family. Everyone is getting older & going off in their own directions, maybe that's why we appreciate it more when we get together.
  11. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I am Thankful and grateful for friends who love me and accept me for who I am. I'm extremely grateful for a friend who's turned into more than that. :D
  12. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    "I'm extremely grateful for a friend who's turned into more than that. :D"

Hey me too!!
  13. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm thankful for hotties at my old job who say "we should hang out sometime."
  14. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm thankful for the internet and the opportunity it gives to "meet" people online before you can meet them face to face. It was really great to have people waiting to help me move in when I arrived in SLC. :D
  15. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I recant my statement yester as I have found out that the "hottie" is infact a good friend's fiance. <incert a four letter word here>

-Now I am thankful for the FF, which has kept me sane since my engagement went pft.
  16. greenmayo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm grateful for the night and the chance it gives me to rest and to sleep. I'm grateful for upbeat punk music that I can blast and laugh at. I'm grateful for books like Anna Karenina which helps me to remember humility. For the beautiful moth over my door when I came home the other night. For silence which gives me time to think. For barefeet. For little babies who smile at me for no reason. For everyone and anyone who has genuinely made me laugh. For tomorrow.
  17. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm grateful for the fanforce. You guys are great and are there for each other when someone is needed.

*group hug*

Thank you Riley for starting this thread.
  18. 20x6 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm grateful that I just got a job at the University Hospital filming surgeries and putting together multimedia presentations for the doctors.
    I'm grateful that not only is this a sweet job, but it pays pretty well, and I'm finally going to have health benefits.
    And I'm grateful for everyone who fasted and prayed their guts out to get me there.
  19. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm greatful for friends who force you to go to dances.
  20. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, I once more withdraw my previous post since, as usual, I had a panic attack from being in a large crowd.

How ever, I'm still greatful for friends who's intentions are good.
  21. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm greatfull for being able to sit alone in silence, clearing my mind and just being at peace. I'm also greatful for all the techniques I have learned over the years for relieving or avoiding stress. I'm greatfull for being able to look at the mountains every day. I'm also greatful for having lived away from my family in some hard neighborhoods which made me greatful for my family and the good life I have. I'm greatful for good friends who keep me on track or at least try to. And what else? Oh yeah, I'm greatful for the FanForce.
  22. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I am grateful for "Google" searches. I found out that someone I knew a long time ago is still alive & well. :)
  23. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm greatful I finally made a post people are posting on, since my past attempts have failed.
  24. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    I am grateful for my wife of 13 years who looks forward to an eternity with a big clown like me.
  25. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm greatful to have found out there are actually women out there who want to spend eternnity with clowns....unless Sakenfehl's is the only one....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.