main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Life Day Drawing Information

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wonk_Ay, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonk_Ay

Wonk_Ay Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2002
    Is there anyone that's not coming the Halloween party that is coming to the Life Day party and plans on participating in the Life Day gift exchange? As many of you know already, Life Day is our club's equivalent of a Christmas party. We dress up in "formal" Jedi robes (Or our best uniforms or whatever you wear ;) ) or just nice clothing and hang out, play games, exchange gifts, and eat. We do all of this at our favorite meeting play, The Grey Goose, and it is a lot of fun. There is however a small cover charge, probably no more than $15.

We are planning on doing the drawing for the gift exchange at the Halloween party, but we understand that not everyone will be able to attend. Therefore, if you plan on coming to Life day, but not the Halloween party, then just let us know who you are and we'll put your name in the drawing. If you come to the Clone Wars Cartoon party the following week you will be able to draw from the remaining names (Depending on how many people this affects) or given the name of your person. If you aren't able to come to either event than we'll work something out through PMs or something. People are free to join or drop out of this event until Christmas Day.

2. Shewski

Shewski Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    I'm not sure if I can make it to the Xmas party yet, so I'll hold off on drawing until I know what I'm doing!

3. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    I wont be at the Halloween party but I THINK that I will be able to make the Life day party.

4. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Tina, Chris told me last night that you need to pull a name for her at the Halloween party, but I guess if others are pulling names at the Cartoon party it can wait until then. If you do pick for her, she expressly said not to peek at the name pulled...

5. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Ok...gotcha...thanks for the relay sal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.