main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Life Day Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Nov 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    as discussed in Nov. Meeting, We will be doing Life Day party in Jan sometime; so, we can do some pre-planning here before the December meeting.
    I think it would be a good idea, NOT to have it in one of our homes so we can make it open to anybody who lurks on this forum.
    So let?s start by listing Ideas for places (though a private residence is not out of the question)
    And to narrow down the dates, instead of putting when you can attend, list any dates that you know that you won?t be able to.

I thought it might be fun to book it like a Birthday party at a bowling alley, we can bowl and exchange ?Life Day? gifts, but that would restrict us to 2 hours, so, if any really fantastic ideas get posted, I?m open to other suggestions
    As to days that I cannot go, My B-day is in January, so I will probably do something the weekend closest to it.
    January 24th is out for me as is the 25th as I Might be a wee just a teeny-tiny bit hungover (what is it about birthdays that makes you drink more than you should anyway, LOL?) That is also the day of our January meeting, but I should be recovered enough by 6pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.