main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Life Goes On (Sequel to 'Incurable') **Updated 3/08**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    :( Colors all gone.

2. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Well, the last post is written, thank goodness. :)

Now it's just getting those pesky 5-10 ones inbetween to write out. :p

3. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Meany! and I thought you liked us, really liked us. :p 7

4. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    lol. At the moment, I can't do anything as I'm not at home for the next 2 weeks. However, I'll be sure to email what I have on the next chapter to myself when I run home tomorrow. (Housesitting a mansion for 2 weeks. Oh, how terrible.) ;)

5. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Housesitting a mansion? :eek:

Party at Miana's housesitting mansion! I'll bring dip!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :p

6. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    D'OH!! I spent all day at my house uploading and resizing all my pictures from Comic Con and I forgot to email the next chapter to myself. :( Sorry!

7. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    Yes, we know your really sitting by the pool eating caviar, or some other delicacy people who live in mansions eat. o_O :D :rolleyes: 7

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL!!! As I sit on their sofa and eat leftover pizza... right... ;)

9. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    gourmet pizza?????

10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL, no, good old private business around the corner pizza. But hey, it's better than any chain brand around here. :p

11. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    MTFBWY! Now up you gooooooo!!!! :D 7

12. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    It's still sitting half-finished in Word. :p

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Short, but yay!

Kimbal sat with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes straying to the wall chrono. Junuh was late. He had been wary to accept Junuh's help in the first place; part of his suspicious mind still wanted to believe that Junuh was one behind the plot to kidnap Corra, yet reason told his mind to be rid of his jealousy. Which, he could not deny, part of him was still jealous of the man. He had reached Khyte when Kimbal could not.

However, Khyte had set her mind to listen to Junuh's offering of help. Much to Kimbal's surprise, so had Master Rhy and Jonn. Kimbal had not understood their change in heart towards the man, even when Jonn tried to explain that he could sense that Junuh was there to help them, not hinder them.

Kimbal checked the wall chrono once more. "He's late."

"He'll be here," Khyte affirmed, reaching over and giving his hand a small squeeze. She gave a tiny smile, yet Kimbal could tell that it was a forced movement. He let out a sigh then relented. They had been sitting anxiously on the sofa in Jonn's apartment for close to twenty minutes; they had opted not to use Khyte's apartment because it was too close to Corra. Whilst they wanted to trust the man, caution was still in their minds.

Khyte and Kimbal sat on the sofa, Master Rhy standing off to Khyte's left. Against the far wall, Quin-Cey stood as a silent forth, nervousness present in his dark eyes. Only Master Rhy appeared to be calm, clasping his hands in front of him as his eyes too strayed to the wall. Junuh was only five minutes late.

The door slid open, four sets of eyes turning eagerly. However, they soon became masked with disappointment as Jonn entered the room.

Jonn?s eyes scanned the room, a slight frown setting over his face when he saw that Junuh was not there. Like the rest of the people in the room, his eyes also slid to the wall chrono and back. ?Corra?s with my master - former master ? Master Romo ? whatever you want to call him. She just got back from her mission.?

?His new padawan did not object, or at least seem to mind?? Khyte asked.

A sly smile slid onto Jonn?s lips. ?My master thought of it as a ?training lesson? for the poor kid.? The door chime rung, Jonn?s eyes flashing to the door. He turned and walked to it, pressing the release panel.

It was not Junuh; a tall and limber woman entered, her graying hair falling out of a lose bun on the back of her head. She looked weary, yet she smiled anyways.

Khyte?s eyes lit up at the sight of the woman. ?Master!? She leapt from the couch and rushed to the woman, embracing her tightly. Tamara Devillie smiles as she held her former padawan.

?I thought you would be gone for several more months at least,? Khyte exclaimed.

?I know. But, I managed to talk to the council, and they transferred another group over and brought us home.? She held her former pupil at arm?s distance, looking her over. Concern began to leak into her eyes. ?You look terrible.?

?Thanks, Master,? Khyte said dryly.

?Where?s Corra? I was so relieved when I received word that she was found. I?m so sorry I couldn?t keep in contact with you, Khyte. I really wanted to, but where we were stationed, establishing a connection to Coruscant was impossible.?

?She?s with Master Romo at the moment.?

Tamara nodded her head, looking past her padawan and grinning once more. ?Kimbal, the victorious hero.? She let go of Khyte and walked the short distance over to Kimbal, who rose from the sofa. He prepared to bow before the master, yet she engulfed him in a tight embrace. He did not resist, yet he was stiff with shock.

?It brought me so much comfort to know that you were still here watching over Khyte and Corra,? Tamara said, letting him free from her embrace and smiling.

The door chimed once more, Jonn opening it at once. Junuh sheepishly stepped into the room, a tall man in his tow. ?I apologize for my tardiness.?

?It was my fault, not his, I assure you,? the other man said, his low voice rolling w

14. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    I still do not like Junuh, there's just something about him.... 7

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
  16. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Now how did this slip my notice.... ;)

Well it's about time they got some legal representation on this matter. But if I were Khyte I would consider putting Corra in the creche. No more taking chances, Khyte, you can't take it anymore.

As for Junuh: keep taking your time getting home with the kid for crying out loud. :p

PUNT!

17. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm alive! Really...

I'm still adjusting to college life. Well, I should say, adjusting to having no free time between working and having so much homework that it make my head spin. But, I will try to find time!

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    No problemo, senorita! :)

Mucho FORWARD!

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    *sigh* Would you believe I'm already at my midterms?

Sorry guys, I am finding zero time to write. :(

(And Casper... LMAO!!!! at the sig!!)

20. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    That's okay, Miana: Midterms before migranes I always say.

As for my sig: yeah, I had to call Sara on it. :p

BTW - don't think I am not working on such a website. [face_laugh]

21. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL!!!

Well, since the piano rooms are full right now (*shakes fist at people in piano rooms*), I'm gonna try to write. My two hardest midterms are done (YAY!), so hopefully something will get written.

22. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks to my boring as heck classes and midterm, I have actually started the next post! And, it has mush! :p

23. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  24. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
    :D :D Mush , did I hear somebody say mush, I want mine with extra sugar on top please. :D 7

25. jedi7

Jan 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.