Saga Life Near Death [Obi is in love. He died along with Qui-Gon Jinn. What's next?] [AU story]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Undomiel_Kenobi, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Title: Life Near Death
    Author: Undomiel_Kenobi
    Disclaimer: Some of the charecters in this story belong to GL but some of them are created by myself. The plot is completely mine though; COMPLETELY MINE!!!
    Genre: Probably everything other than perhaps horror...?
    Author's note: This is an AU story.
    Prologue: It starts right after Qui-Gon Jinn is killed and Obi-Wan comes charging at Darth Maul in complete rage. He hits as many blows as he possibly can. He locks Maul's red blade with his own blue one and pushes it to the floor. As soon as the tips touched the floor, he brings up his lightsaber to Maul's neck in a quarter-circle. Maul's head comes off clean but at the same time, Obi-Wan realizes that Maul's lightsaber is sticking out of his stomach. Maul falls back, dead. Obi-Wan killed him, but it seems that before dying, Maul had gotten Obi-Wan also.
    ---*---

Obi-Wan staggered backwards. The lightsaber fell to the ground and the red blade disappeared. Darth Maul lay on the floor next to it, motionless. His head was a foot away from his body, the eyes staring into space blankly.

Sweat was on Obi-Wan's forehead as he staggered forward, his hands wet with blood as they protected the wound. He gritted his teeth at the sight of Darth Maul's face and at the sting in his stomach. The anger mixed with the pain suddenly made him kick Darth Maul's head. His vision blurred and he missed, stumbling to the floor as a tear ran down his cheek. He looked up at the body of Qui-Gon Jinn a few yards away, his head blocked from vision by the rest of his body. Obi-Wan dragged himself forward, one hand still over his wound, the other assisting in his motion towards Qui-Gon.

"Master!" he whispered. His throat suddenly constricted as two tears ran down his cheeks. He reached Qui-Gon after painful moments and realized that he was already dead. A fresh wave of tears cascaded out of his eyes, coming from his scarred heart. "Master," he whispered again.

Soft footsteps sounded behind him but he didn't turn his head. The swish of a cloak-the gasp of a woman-Obi-Wan couldn't think anymore. He was suddenly lifted into the lap of some woman.

"Obi-Wan-Wan, wake up, w-wa-" the melodious voice broke into a sob. Obi-Wan-Wan slowly lifted his eye-lids halfway and saw the blurred vision of a young woman, just out of her childhood, staring down at him with moist gray eyes. She was dressed in a silk orange cloak and her soft brown hair was braided but hidden under the hood of the cloak.

"Amé," Obi-Wan whispered to the familiar face. He suddenly broke into painful coughs, the sting at his waist deepening to a stabbing pain. He felt a drop of a warm tear on his cheek and looked up. Amé was crying.

"Amé, don't cry," Obi-Wan gasped. Amé only shut her eyes and cried harder. She gathered him into her arms.

Obi-Wan relaxed in her warm embrace. Memories of their meeting came back to him in a rush of sorrow.

Amé was Queen Padmé's new handmaiden. Obi-Wan and she had met when trying to save the Queen from Vicory's evil plans. Obi-Wan had then thought that Amé was frightfully young for such adventures but soon realized that she had a spirit to match them. They fell in love but were forced to keep their relationship a secret.

"I love you, Obi-Wan, please don't leave me!" Ame told him in between sobs. Obi-Wan kissed her soft cheek as his last breath left him?

---*---

Amé looked down at Obi-Wan's face. His eyes were closed and there was no movement all through his body. He was dead.

Amé's lips curled into a smile. There were heavy footsteps behind her. She pushed Obi-Wan's body roughly off her lap and got up, still smiling down at him in that weird way. Suddenly, her face and her body changed--as if they were melting--into those of another woman, much older-near her late 20's. She was dressed in a skin-tight black suit that elaborated her every curve. Knee-length silver hair fell like water down her back. Her golden eyes sparkled like fire and the same curl of smile that Amé's face h
  2. Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Waisza watched the doctor in the Red Room silently through the glass window next to the heavy red door. Suddenly, a tingle on the back of her neck awared her of the presence of her master, silently walking up to her from behind. She turned around and her gaze followed him as he crossed to her other side and joined her at the window.

"He will be of great use to us!" He said softly.

Waisza smiled as she watched Obi-Wan's body on the bed, colorful wires connected to his body. The robotic doctor glided towards him on one large wheel connected to the smooth silver 'legs' stuck together.

Master turned his head and Waisza felt his gaze on her. "You have done well, Waisza, but I have another job for you concerning young Kenobi."

"I'm all ears!" Waisza whispered menacingly as the doctor carefully picked out a tube from a large variety in a cabinet and injected it into Obi-Wan.

3. Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
  4. Renton Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Woah, that's really freaky...

Can't wait for more! :D
  5. trust_jedi_owk1 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Whoa! now that is something new. it's something different, but that's wat makes it kewl. I need answers. i wanna kno what happens next! i am really lookin forward to the next post. :)
    keep writing.
  6. Solo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Looking forward to more, great post - what is this mysterious woman doing with Obi-Wan's body? And shock of all horrors was she leading him on!!! Grrrrr... she really is evil! :D
  7. Renton Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Gah, please post more now!
  8. Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Thanx all! ;) I'm super happy someone picked up on this story.

So, continuing...

Yoda's eyebrows were bent on his forehead and his eyes were closed in concentration. Images flashed across his mind, visions of darkness that confused him deeply, visions of dark shapes and...Obi-Wan!

"Master Yoda?"

Yoda felt Master Windu's precense and snapped out of his concentration. He sighed at Master Windu who sat cross-legged across from him, looking at him wonderingly.

"Understand I do, why you come here," Yoda told him.

Master Windu nodded. "What is your opinion, Master Yoda?"

Yoda sighed. "Qui-Gon was determined to train him, but now, he is dead."

"Perhaps we...?"

Yoda shook his head, looking down at the floor. "There is much darkness in him, dangerous, it would be!"

Master Windu nodded in agreement. "We should send him back to Tatooine. Anakin is better off there." That very moment, Mace Windu was sure that Anakin was not going to be very pleased with these arrangements.
    --*--

Nearly six years later...

The jedi were deep in conversation at the council when the door opened suddenly. They all looked up as two forms walked inside, all feeling a disturbance and yet another odd feeling through the force. Yoda's eyes narrowed at the taller figure.

The figure threw its hood off and all the jedi nearly gasped in surprise.

Obi-Wan, the same Obi-Wan who died years ago, stood before them, grinning slightly.
  9. Solo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Soooo... he's alive... or has an evil Sith taken over his body!? ;)
  10. Undomiel_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Solo_Skywalker : Maybe... [face_devil] Am I not just a lovely sadist? ;)

Undy
  11. Valiowk Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Nice story, good surprise :) ...but what does Obi being in love really have to do with this? :confused:
  12. KrystalBlaze Jedi Master

star 5
    Valiowk brought up a good point, but besides that, good job so far. It's not excellent, but it's good.
  13. Renton Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    WOAH! Talk about back from being SO DEAD!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.