main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ?Life on the Edge? [Han/Tahiri/Lowie - *COMPLETED!!*, 26th June!!]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    But you're not arguing that Jaina has a crush on Qorl... tongue
    I knew there was a reason I needed several memories purged...[face_sick];)

Thanks for the PM Thrawn. And man, Han's got the touch! If it was any other non-Force sensitive beyond Wedge, I couldn't see that working. But it's Han, and it does. And it will.

Leia, Leia, Leia. You're on the wrong side here, with the Neo-Sith. Join the Scoundrel Side.

Awesome action, too. Loved the Falcon opening up, there. And yeah, Han and Tahiri were pretty cute there.

2. Barefoot_XO

Barefoot_XO Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    Woohoo!!! *happy wookiee dance* :p

That was great...

I love Leia's reaction to Han/Tahiri... Priceless!!!

Han and Tahiri, despite their admittedly gigantic age difference, are truly two of a kind... :D

Loved it, McEwok...

This is really one of my favourite concepts of yours (that one where Leia marries Tsavong Lah is another).

Please, keep up the good work... ;)

Jasper

3. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    I was wondering when you'd get back to this...[face_thinking]

4. EH_Pilot

EH_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 12, 2003
    It's very good. of course. Should be interesting to see how they keep Leia under control. Frankly, I'm surprised you made the Han/Tahiri stuff so... well, blatant :p

And what's with all the stormtroopers?

5. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Crazy Jedi Bunkmate, Number One.

[face_laugh]

Han shot Leia? :_| And then he captured her? What are they going to do with her?

The lack of respect between those two was very painful.

6. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    and so the capter becomes the captive.

very good up data, u really like ur twisted storys dont u? lol

I must say your jedi and GFFA seem more like the empire and the sith to me. That leia was just horrible, she is starting to take after her father. I wonder what the other jedi are like

And why cant they just leave the exiles alone? If they dont want to be Jedi surly thats there choice or are the Jedi that far gone that they dont care about people?

very well done.

7. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Kidan: Yippie! an update! I feared for this fic being lost to the depths of the Beyond board... :_| [face_laugh]

[face_blush] Yeah... it took me a while to figure out how Han & Co. should escape the Star Destroyer - I had an earlier idea, but it didn't really work... :p

Han's plan always seem to involve shooting first at the people with the greatest number of people who can shoot back, yet he always seems to pull it off....

"They're moving into attack position?!" :eek:

:p

This is an understatement....

It's Han?

Good question...

*nods* They're just CGI tweaks of the ANH:SE cockpit!Wedge in the special effects... :p

Dark, twisted place....home of imperial ewoks maybe?? :D

I hadn't thought of that... I think it's more that Tahiri knows about dark, twisted places in the mind - and loves the way that there's shafts of sunlight in Han's there... ;)

Did the remnant have a garage sale???

:p No, Galactic Alliance troopers have worn white armour since Ylesia, at least. At a guess, it's made by SoroSuub, like their sidearms... and we all know how much the Alliance military *wubs* Sullustans... ;)

ahhh, the spurned woman...

She left Han for the Jedi Order? o_O :p [face_thinking]

I can understand Leia's hard, disbeleif, after all, shes staring at her husband making out with her dead son's girl....

[face_laugh] True. Leia, obviously, sees all this very differently than the lovebirds in the cockpit... [face_mischief]

Too much time around Lowie an Tesar??

Possibly... it could just be Tusken, though - or raw human... :D

Jedi aren't, but Luke's Jedi aren't very...Jedi-like in DN3....

They're trying... that's the problem... :p

He's outnumbered, over-whelmed, and out-classed, of course he's got a spring in his step, he's already won. Leia should know that by now...

*nods* He's also in love again... [face_mischief]

and is there really that much of adifference between the two?

Tahiri is half her age, and blonde? :p

Actually, yes there is. Leia is Darth Vader's daughter, stubborn as a ronto, obsessed with systems and ideals and the "greater good"... Tahiri is open-hearted, and practical, and determined - and knows she needs a good hug...

She's talking to him, mistake number two. If she had just sliced him down where he stood, then she might have completed her mission....

It's not easy for her either - she also believes that she represents the people who don't do that sort of thing - Han isn't a threat, but the rogue Jedi are...

Again, shades of the Han Solo who chased a squad of stormtroopers down the Death Star hallway, into a room filled with a legion of them...and lived to tell the tale

*nods* That's the idea! :D

could there be hope for her yet?

Hopefully? o_O

woman scorned and all that jazz...

She sees it as a question of risk. She has orders to neutralise the Dagobah Three: she has to take the risk of bringing the Falcon aboard, and she has to take the risk of seperating the "innocent" civilian (Han) from her Jedi targets - but she can't take the risk of allowing Tahiri, Tesar and Lowie to remain armed and dangerous...

Of course, what this gets her is her Star Destroyer blown up, but she's too rigid to be able to acknowledge that... it's part of why she's stressed, though - she knows, deep down, that she's bound to an impossible ideal and a "duty" that's not just dangerous, but hopelessly impractical and futile...

I laughed at this point...

:D Is it manipulative of me if I say that you were meant to? :p

See Leia, if you had just sliced him down when he walked the ramp, you wouldve succeeded...but you had to talk, an try to blow up the Falcon first...[

8. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    Thrawn McEwok
    Yeah... it took me a while to figure out how Han & Co. should escape the Star Destroyer - I had an earlier idea, but it didn't really work...
    Well this one works well...

"They're moving into attack position?!" :eek:
    :p

Exactly! Han's 'attack' position means he HAS to be surrounded and outnumbered...[face_laugh]

They're just CGI tweaks of the ANH:SE cockpit!Wedge in the special effects...
    [face_laugh]

No, Galactic Alliance troopers have worn white armour since Ylesia, at least. At a guess, it's made by SoroSuub, like their sidearms... and we all know how much the Alliance military *wubs* Sullustans...
    I've not read Ylesia, so I guess I missed that memo....though I have to wonder why they would choose white...especially since it has the Imperial overtones...

She left Han for the Jedi Order?
    Or did Han leave her becase of the Order? Because of Luke?

They're trying... that's the problem...
    They're trying to be the Old Jedi Order...and it's what allowed the Sith to come to power..

Tahiri is half her age, and blonde? :p

Actually, yes there is. Leia is Darth Vader's daughter, stubborn as a ronto, obsessed with systems and ideals and the "greater good"... Tahiri is open-hearted, and practical, and determined - and knows she needs a good hug...

Yes, on the surface they are very different, but Tahiri reminds me of ANH Leia, young idealistic, vulnerable, yet still strong, self-confident and capable.

It's not easy for her either - she also believes that she represents the people who don't do that sort of thing - Han isn't a threat, but the rogue Jedi are...
    Of course this is true, and why she didn't just cut him down, but I'm just pointing out that as soon as she actually began talking to Han she lost control of the situation...she literally lost..

Is it manipulative of me if I say that you were meant to? :p
    nope...it makes me feel better because it doesn't seem to have humor in it, but I find it immensely funny regardless...

That was a long time ago - and it's the anger, the savagery - it's not lensed through Leia's usual attitudes and drives...
    or Han's love??

*shrugs* Possibly. It's also that language is a wonderfully flexible thing. He instinctively thinks of them as "Jedi" = "Force-users", as distinct from "Jedi" = "members of the Jedi Order"...
    [face_thinking] i can see that....still with Han, one has to wonder how much of what instictively comes out of his mouth/thoughts is fundamental, unbridled truth, without the trappings of...civilized behavior? tact?

Actually, I'd say it's more animal and instinctive - he's not really thinking what he's doing at all... but he knows, probably, that he's busy blowing big holes in the Mon Mothma's hangar bay, and he won't leave his ex-wife to die there... it's not really the sort of feelings he has for Tahiri...
    ....I can see that...the male's instictive drive to protect the female of the species...an I didnt say that the love and care for Leia is the same feelings that he has for Tahiri...but still, it makes one wonder if Leia is going to end up fighting for 'her man'

*nods* It's the simplicity, the honesty and purity of it, I think... also, the contrast with the explosions going on all around them - the "adult" world of firefights and explosions...
    that makes sense as well...childhood innocence versus adult death...

9. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Thrawn McEwok :

so far they've performed a decapitation strike on a smuggler gang, torn apart a wing of élite snubfighters, and slaughtered several companies of crack commandos...

well nobodys perfect, :p

They believe in ideals, and they're trying to encourage people to do the "right" thing - by coercion, if they have to...

[face_thinking] well the question is, is that right? And what gives them the right?

BTW is there any realtion between this and mordern day isues in the world? Or im i geting too political again?

They're human beings, in other words...

Got a point there, it semes no matter how wise humans get we will all ways be rueled by our greed and lust for power.

But Leia's forgotten what she said to Tarkin on the Death Star - and even then, she was always, ironically, pretty tight-gripped herself...

yea she has always seamed a little hipercritical

btw sorry about my spelling. And well done this is a great fic, but then again your fics alawys are. well done.

10. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Kidan: Well this one works well...

It's better, I think! :D

Exactly! Han's 'attack' position means he HAS to be surrounded and outnumbered... [face_laugh]

Does that say something important about him? Han tends to try to avoid getting involved unless he's really forced to... [face_thinking]

I've not read Ylesia, so I guess I missed that memo....though I have to wonder why they would choose white...especially since it has the Imperial overtones...

*shrugs* It's cheap? There are ex-Imperials high up in the New Republic Defence Force? Perhaps precisely because it looks Imperial - the message is "no messing"?

Where is it said that Scaur, or even Sovv, was with the Rebel Alliance...? o_O

Or did Han leave her becase of the Order? Because of Luke?

Hmm. I think Han would have done anything to make things work with Leia - but then, by Han's logic, that would include breaking up with her - "just to show her"... :p

They're trying to be the Old Jedi Order...and it's what allowed the Sith to come to power..

:cool: Touché... and the New Jedi Order hasn't amounted to much more, either... [face_whistling]

Yes, on the surface they are very different, but Tahiri reminds me of ANH Leia, young idealistic, vulnerable, yet still strong, self-confident and capable.

True. But Tahiri is emphatically her own woman, when Leia was always fundamentally "a member of the Rebel Alliance, and a traitor"...

Of course this is true, and why she didn't just cut him down, but I'm just pointing out that as soon as she actually began talking to Han she lost control of the situation...she literally lost..

*nods* Actually, I'd say it was more her attempt to balance that with imposing Alliance authority on the Dagobah Three... If she'd simply sent the troops in, the only difference would have been that they'd have been engaged in a boarding action aboard the Falcon...

nope...it makes me feel better because it doesn't seem to have humor in it, but I find it immensely funny regardless...

:p :D [face_mischief] :cool: [face_whistling]

or Han's love??

That, too... *nods* :eek:

[face_thinking] i can see that....still with Han, one has to wonder how much of what instictively comes out of his mouth/thoughts is fundamental, unbridled truth, without the trappings of...civilized behavior? tact?

He doesn't try to tell the truth - so he does? [face_thinking]

But, yes... Han has a somewhat contemptuous abstract idea of Jedi that he picked up before ANH, not that different than Admiral Motti's was - but he also has a basic, experiential idea of Jedi, shaped by Ben and Luke back in the scene this one is structured round... and the two aren't the same, are they?

[face_mischief] [face_thinking] :D

....I can see that...the male's instictive drive to protect the female of the species...an I didnt say that the love and care for Leia is the same feelings that he has for Tahiri...but still, it makes one wonder if Leia is going to end up fighting for 'her man'

Heh. I can see that, actually - though I hadn't though of it... I think Leia, being as strong-willed as she is - and broken-hearted by what's happened to her family :( - has committed herself to the Alliance with an iron-willed zeal...

Parallels to Vader are closer than I realised... :eek:

that makes sense as well...childhood innocence versus adult death...

*nods* Poor Anakin. :( [face_frustrated]

Imperial-Hippy: well nobodys perfect, :p

You're meant to say "Actually, when you put it like that... [face_thinking]" :p [face_mischief]

[face_thinking] well the question is, is that right? And what gives them the right?

The greater good?

BTW is there any realtion between this and mordern day isues in the world? Or im i geting too political again?

Not directly - no more so than the Star Wars movies, at any rate... [face_whistling]

Got a point there, it semes no matter how wise h

11. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Just making sure...[face_whistling] :p

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, as Sam Fisher likes to say.[face_mischief] ;)

I blame society.[face_not_talking] :p

Eh, neg that. I'm having enough trouble just tring to write my stories.[face_thinking]

I guess there's some hope for you after all.[:D] 8-}

Yes. And?

...yeah.

Never thought I'd see the day. This is one for the journal.[face_laugh] :p

12. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Q_M: Just making sure... [face_whistling] :p

Yeah, sure... :p

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, as Sam Fisher likes to say. [face_mischief] ;)

You'd trust that sort of statement from a fictional character in a series that's not even pretending to be written by its creator...? :p

I blame society. [face_not_talking] :p

I'll have to use that line in a Marakin 'fic some day...

Eh, neg that. I'm having enough trouble just tring to write my stories. [face_thinking]

I can sympathize... :)

I guess there's some hope for you after all. [:D] 8-}

Well, I just started an [Anakin, Shawnkyr] that's in grave danger of becoming [Anakin/Shawnkyr]... [face_whistling]

(it's here, btw)

Yes. And?

Don't you want to be more consistent? :p

...yeah.

:D ( [face_laugh])

Never thought I'd see the day. This is one for the journal. [face_laugh] :p

It seemed like the only appropriate response to your own confusing behaviour...? [face_mischief]

- The Imperial Ewok

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *shrugs* Dare I mention that she's also the first female he's spoken to in more than twenty years...? worried
    *Headdesk to infinity plus one*

14. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    [face_laugh] :D

Exciting, Force fueled, Star Wars mayhem! What more can a person ask for?

;) Nothing like sucking face with the little blond twenty-something to soften up your ex for negotiation.

I like how they're working on the same wavelength, showing a sort of bond we don't usually see in Jedi/NonJedi relationships. :)

Oh, Leia, you can't even hope to compete with this one. [face_devil]

Corellian brashness at its very best. ;)

I love how you're writing Han.

[face_laugh] This mental categorization of his ex tells so much about the inter-workings of the Han Solo brain.

o_O She does know who she's talking to, right?

He's finally found a woman who can appreciate heavy firepower. :cool:

:eek: Me either!

:D Yes. They. Are.

This line is dark, morbid... and oh so funny! [face_laugh] [face_devil]

These two are perfect together!

An H/T fic... they said it couldn't be done, but then Thrawn McEwok came along, did it gloriously, and proved them wrong. Excellent. =D=

Fly in, get shot at, let sexy green eyed girlfriend take over, escape in style. Sounds like a great plan to me.

15. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    [face_laugh]

It wouldn't help if I said I had J/Q bunnies, would it? :p [face_whistling] [face_mischief]

Galactic peace? o_O :p

An update? [face_blush] [face_laugh]

(There's an update coming soon, actually... [face_whistling] [face_mischief])

Or to harden her for "aggressive negotiations", as it turned out...? :p

That always seemed odd to me - especially where there's a rapport, Jedi ought to be able to do that, but outsde some Anakin/Padmé moments, we don't get much of it... [face_thinking]

Of course, there's danger there, too... but it seems to work for them!

She can try, though? o_O

But yeah, I see what you mean... hrm... [face_thinking]

I guess - Tahiri is first mate of the Falcon; she can haul her weight in a part of Han's life that Leia was never truly prepared to get down-and-dirty in... [face_thinking] :eek:

I figured you'd like it - it's good to have him back! :D :cool:

:p It just seemed to fit? ;)

Her ex-slave? But did she ever really know him?

Oh, Leia likes guns... she just can't admit it... ;)

:D Really? I hope it doesn't seem too OTT...? [face_blush]

:D *grins* [:D]

:p *chuckles* Y'think? o_O

[face_worried] That's what scares me! :eek: [face_laugh]

"Ptagh. They were just scared because they knew it would work so well... weren't they, beautiful?"

"Since when did you care what they thought, Han?"

"Hey - I didn't let misguided popular opinion stop me... stop us, did I?"

*she smiles back at him, then reaches up, and brushes back his hair*

"No, you didn't...."

*They hug*

The irony is, he learnt a lot of it from Leia aboard the Death Star... [face_whistling]

But Leia isn't Tahiri... hmm - could you argue that Leia's motivation since TG has been partially to create a GFFA in which her and Han can work as a couple? o_O [face_thinking]

[And there's an update coming very shortly! :D]

- The Imperial Ewok

16. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Han nudges forward the throttle, and leans his weight gently on the controls of the Millennium Falcon, swinging her head around as she slips towards the hangar exit. As the edge of the opening comes round in front of the cockpit, Tahiri lets loose a missile into the bulkhead. There's a burst of white light and flying shrapnel, followed by a darker blast of oily fire, as the savagery of the explosion smashes through to the shield generator underneath.

The bright glow of the magnetic seal around the exit blinks to darkness.

The ship's stern swings round through a quarter-turn, and she slides effortlessy out the hangar, gliding sideways into the main docking bay.

?Targets of opportunity,? Han orders, but the turret guns are already firing, and as he watches, Tahiri sends two more missiles streaking into the massive sidewall of the dock. Jedi instinct lend her shots a deadly accuracy, and he sees the mighty bulkhead buck and bow as explosions and violent decompression rack the compartments behind the armour. Long reinforcing ribs snapping clear from the armoured surface, spinning out into the zero-gravity of the capture bay.

At the four corners of the bay, brief flowers of fire blossom and die, as the belly guns take out the tractor-beam emplacements.

A large tumble of wreckage drops straight past the cockpit, and Han lifts his eyebrows as he recognizes the main bay gantry, blasted off its mounting by the topside turret.

Interesting...

But still the Falcon continues to turn, Han jockeying her sideways movement to a stop as she comes round to face the hangar she just departed. The capture bay is cold and dark, and full of dead Alliance troopers sprawled and broken amid the wreckage, in white armour that gleams ghostly in the dark.

Then more missiles streak out from the launcher, and the mangled interior of the capture bay is consumed again in chaos. Another salvo mauls the flanking launch-bays, and amid the fire, he can see the smashed wreckage of burning snubfighters. He blinks at a sudden flash, and when he looks again, the air in the starboard bay has burst into flame, raging behind the force-field that keeps the vacuum out.

Fuel-fire.

Inside the Falcon's cockpit, Han and Tahiri work in grim silence, bound together in a cold, deadly rapport.

He nudges the controls, quickenig their turn as the bows swing round to face the other sidewall, and soon they're faced towards the smaller hangars at the front of the main bay. Missiles loop away from the launchers - Tahiri is firing almost non-stop - and Han can see the shuttle bays dissapear into the furnace of overlapping detonations. Fire flashes, and wreckage sprays out into the main well around them.

Eerily, the blackened wreck of a Lambda-class shuttle lifts gently off the deck, even though its wings have been blasted off, and its fuselage is burning. Han blinks, and realises that the artificial gravity is dead in the bays in front of them.

Instinctively, he brings the Falcon to a full stop, and watches as the last lights in the hangars blink out, the last of the force-fields flicker and die. No gravity, no power, no atmosphere. Blackened wreckage drifts out towards them, unrecognizable things tumbling along twisted trajectories.

The Star Destroyer's entire launch complex is dead to space.

From somewhere aft, a loud tremor runs through the Falcon's hull.

?Oops,? Tahiri says, with a look of knowing innocence on her face, and Han shudders in a way that has nothing to do with the flux in the inertial fields.

That shockwave came from Mon Mothma. Red lights are appearing on the sensor screens - more and more of them with every rapid heartbeat.

Something has just gone very wrong with the Star Destroyer's vital systems.

?Hang on tight,? he says, hauling the control column back into his guts, and hearing the engines howl as the Falcon's bows tip down.

He grins, and throws the throttle open.

The Millennium Falcon leaps forward,

17. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    OMG! What a mess!

18. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ooh! I must read and reply to this. Got it on my favourites list now. Hee hee

19. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    I'll say the same thing now that I did when you PM'ed it to me... Tahiri! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor Leia is really taking a beating of late. :( But such is life in the GFFA. [face_mischief]

Great post all around, but I expected no less from you. Excellent visuals - yes, I'm jealous! Han's anger is most impressive. [face_worried] And just... wow. :D :cool: =D=

Well done once again, McEwok. :)

JD.

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Thrawn:
    laugh

It wouldn't help if I said I had J/Q bunnies, would it? tongue whistling mischief

No... it wouldn't. *Thinks YJK J/Z thoughts and R/L*

Man, you do not mess with Han Solo. Rule one of living to a ripe old age.

Is there a reason this is in present tense? I noticed that. Makes the action more immediate, for lack of a better term. Feel a bit sad for Leia, but surprisingly enough, not too much.

The main rectenna? Thrawn... lol. *Flashes back to favorite part of ROTJ*

21. EH_Pilot

EH_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 12, 2003
  22. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    what a beautiful explosion.

and the Mothma blowing up was great as well.

Really, the descriptions as the ship crumbles around them are superb, as it's Tahiri's "Oops" Like she mistakenly blew up the Star Destroyer....

It's just so Anakin.

Then Leia coming in, and trying to lash out at Han with her tongue per her SOP and Tahiri not liking that any....

=D=

I can't wait for the next post!

23. the-Admiral

the-Admiral Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2003
    Loved tahiris' elbow in Leias' face ! just loved it !

and the explosion - wow !

let me get my thoghts together but ... for now ...

WOW

the Admiral

24. Thrawn McEwok

May 9, 2000
    Golden_Jedi: What a mess!

I know! Isn't it beautiful?

(Seriously, though - I know what you mean! :D)

Tahi: Ooh! I must read and reply to this. Got it on my favourites list now. Hee hee

:D :cool: Thanks! I'm glad you're liking what you've seen! [:D]

JDH3: I'll say the same thing now that I did when you PM'ed it to me... Tahiri! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Poor Leia is really taking a beating of late. :( But such is life in the GFFA. [face_mischief]

Yeah, poor Leia... she's become a prisoner of her ideological/politcal project - a bit like both her parents, really... [face_thinking]

Great post all around, but I expected no less from you. Excellent visuals - yes, I'm jealous! Han's anger is most impressive. [face_worried] And just... wow. :D :cool: =D=

Well done once again, McEwok. :)

:D Thank you - and don't be jealous. Or if you are, I will be of your 'fic! [face_mischief] [face_thinking]

Striker: No... it wouldn't. *Thinks YJK J/Z thoughts and R/L*

Jacen/Zekk?! :eek: [face_laugh]

Man, you do not mess with Han Solo. Rule one of living to a ripe old age.

Is there a reason this is in present tense? I noticed that. Makes the action more immediate, for lack of a better term. Feel a bit sad for Leia, but surprisingly enough, not too much.

Leia's tough? And present tense was just the way it started out being written - I think I tend to do that more in viggies that then become longer stories...?

The main rectenna? Thrawn... lol. *Flashes back to favorite part of ROTJ*

:D Seemed appropriate? [face_mischief]

EH_Pilot: [face_peace]

:p :D

Kidan: what a beautiful explosion.

and the Mothma blowing up was great as well.

Hah! :D

Really, the descriptions as the ship crumbles around them are superb, as it's Tahiri's "Oops" Like she mistakenly blew up the Star Destroyer....

It's just so Anakin.

You think so? o_O [face_thinking] :p

Then Leia coming in, and trying to lash out at Han with her tongue per her SOP and Tahiri not liking that any....

*nods* Leia is being proprietorial towards her man - and of course, she objects to that... for his sake, as well as her own!

I can't wait for the next post!

I'll try and get it done reasonably quickly...

the-Admiral: Loved tahiris' elbow in Leias' face ! just loved it !

It's a lovely elbow? o_O :p

and the explosion - wow !

A lot of Star Wars, as someone once said, is about blowing stuff up? ;) [face_thinking]

Considering all the ANH references, I'm surprised I didn't think of it sooner! :p

let me get my thoghts together but ... for now ...

WOW

That's a pretty communicative response! :D Thanks! :cool:

- The Imperial Ewok

25. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Interesting. Can I get a PM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.