Life size S - Swoops / Speeder Bike props to ride

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jedi_Master_Sigler, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
  1. Jedi_Master_Sigler Jedi Knight

star 1
    Man, even before we had known that Anakin rides an S - Swoop in Episode II, my friends and I had started on our aray of ridable S - Swoop props. We've gone to the local junk / scrap - yard, and gotten six, bulky motorcycle bodies. We've set up shop in my garage, and we've started our assembly line of weilding and customizing.

Also, I wanted to ask: Has anyone seen a swoop / speeder bike in a Fan Film? I hope to be doing something extra - ordinary that no one has yet done, or that only a few people have done.
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    There is a Biker Scout's Speeder Bike that has 2 black legs sticking out the bottom somewhere out there. ;)

Speed is how fast the 2 legs can run. ;)
  3. EviL_DukKY Jedi Knight

star 3
    I saw a guy that had a scout trooper costume that had a life-size Speeder Bike made of some foam stuff on Extended Play "Star Wars Special"...hehe, I want that costume!!!
  4. CreatureCreator Jedi Knight

star 2
    That would be Jeff ALlen and company at Studio Creations with the speeder bikes.
  5. EviL_DukKY Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm not willing to pay $3000 for a COSTUME you have to WEAR of a VEHICLE...
  6. spoo Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Angel_of_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sounds interesting.

could you post some pics when it's done?
  8. Jedi_Master_Sigler Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, we scraped one of the S - Swoops -- the Sith Apprentice's -- and we've given him the Sith Speeder, a modified version of Darth Maul's.
    For our Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, we're going to customize his Swoop, with skulls and guns, ans the sort!
  9. Angel_of_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    sounds like fun.

pictures are allways good.
  10. obihansolo Jedi Knight

can you post pictures of the speeders becuase that would be cool.
  11. Doniven Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know of a guy who painted his car to resemble the A-Wing with detachable guns, I was wondering if someone actually did that to there motorcycle. It would be funny & cool to actually see a swoop bike on the streets.
  12. Yoda-Warrior Jedi Padawan

I was also planing on building a swoop bike. I was gonna use pvc pipe and other junk
  13. niennumb1 Jedi Master

star 4
    As you can see, my Garrison cut funding for Speeder Bikes this year, so we have to make due with what we have left to use. They aren't as fast, but I guess it'll have to do.

[image=http://www.seattlestarwars.com/titan/gallery/gallery-tru-midnight2002/images/TRU_37.jpg]

[image=http://www.seattlestarwars.com/titan/gallery/gallery-tru-midnight2002/images/TRU_38.jpg]

That's me at midnight madness for EPII toys on April 23rd in Seattle. Was tons of fun!
  14. Angel_of_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    that's just soo very funny.
  15. studiocreations Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hehehehheee...Nien, did you even get away from the Ewoks on those newfangled speeders of yours?!? heheheheee

-sc
  16. niennumb1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Barely... hehe... That arrow hurt, but I got away.
Moderators: Commander-DWH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.