main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Life threatening situations

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by salrianna_miller, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salrianna_miller

salrianna_miller Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2006
    hey people this was the work of a evil (blue) plot bunnie that really wouldn't go away, i don't know how much space they'll be between update so bare with me, after all patience is a virtue!
    ?Wait! Wait!? Obi-Wan drew his lightsabre, standing at the back of the room Luminara Unduli gasped, as a droika appeared on the scene and began to fire at Kenobi. There was a boom as dust filled the holo-recording and Obi-Wan disappeared. The rest of the meeting went like a blur to Lum, with Barriss knocking her whenever she had to answer something. She was glad to get out; she had to break the news to Siri and Garen.

?Traitor!? Obi-Wan spat
    ?Hello, my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake. They've gone too far. This is madness.? Dooku reasoned
    ?I thought you were the leader here, Dooku.?
    ?This had nothing to do with me, I assure you.
    I promise you I will petition immediately to have you set
    free.?
    ?Well, I hope it doesn't take too long. I have work
    to do.?
    ?May I ask why a Jedi Knight is all the way out
    here on Geonosis??
    ?I've been tracking a bounty hunter named Jango
    Fett. Do you know him??
    ?There are no bounty hunters here that I'm
    aware of. Geonosians don't trust them.?
    ?Well, who can blame them? But he is here, I can
    assure you.?
    ?It's a great pity that our paths have never
    crossed before, Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon always spoke very highly of you. I wish he were still alive. I could use his help
    right now.?
    ?Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you.?
    ?Don't be so sure, my young Jedi. You forget
    that he was once my apprentice just as you were once his.
    He knew all about the corruption in the Senate, but he
    would never have gone along with it if he had known the
    truth as I have.?
    ?The truth??
    ?The truth. What if I told you that the
    Republic was now under the control of the Dark Lords of the Sith??
    ?No, that's not possible. The Jedi would be aware
    of it.?
    ?The dark side of the Force has clouded their
    vision, my friend. Hundreds of Senators are now under the
    influence of a Sith Lord called Darth Sidious.?
    ?I don't believe you.?
    ?The Viceroy of the Trade Federation was once
    in league with this Darth Sidious. But he was betrayed ten
    years ago by the Dark Lord. He came to me for help. He told me everything. The Jedi Council would not believe him. I tried many times to warn them but they wouldn't listen to me. Once they sensed the Dark Lord's presence, it would then be too late. You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!?
    ?I will never join you, Dooku.?
    He turned to leave. ?It may be difficult to secure your release.?
    ?Really?? Dooku faltered as the door shot open, on the threshold stood a blonde Jedi with a look on her face to rival Mace Windu in a bad mood. There were heaps of Geonosian guards at her feet and her activated, purple lightsabre was gripped firmly in her hand. ?I suggest you surrender old man, or face the consequences.? She stated.
    ?I?ll take the concequences.? Dooku laughed as he charged at her, lightsabre blazing, and all Obi-Wan could do was gape.

hee hee, i'm evil i know![face_devil]

2. Darth_Tequila

Darth_Tequila Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2006
    Hello!

Had me going for a moment there - I was afraid it was going to be a straight quotation piece - 8-}

Interest sparked, count me in.

Marc

3. salrianna_miller

Jan 16, 2006
    no, no way striaght quotaitions are just really boring, trust me, i'll quote less once i've got it going a bit more,
    thanx for reviewin
    salrianna ;)

4. salrianna_miller

Jan 16, 2006
    ok, i'm sorry this is like years l8 4 all u people who have been waitin 4 it but i've been kinda busy l8ly, sos:
    hope you like it! ;)

?I?m sorry.? Siri sighed, the collar around her neck cutting her off from the force so she could only guess at what Obi-Wan would say next. All was silent for a moment, with just the strange fizzing noise that the electric charges made as they made contact with Kenobi?s body. She didn?t know how he could look so calm, she had been imprisoned like that before, and it was agony whenever you got hit by a charge.
    ?I could say that you were an idiot for coming to find me, I could say that you sounded incredibly cliché with the surrender or face the concequences line, I could ask you how the Sith you knew where to find me. But I won?t because?because I can?t.?
    she looked at him with a puzzled look on her pretty futures. He sighed.
    ?Thank you.? He muttered
    ?Now that was more along the lines of what I was looking for.? She laughed. ?Hey! Look who?s talking I didn?t sound that cliché!?
    Obi-Wan shock hi head thoughtfully.
    ?What?s wrong Kenobi, you?re awful quiet.? Siri asked
    ?It?s nothing Siri, honest.? He told her. ?I?m just?? Obi-Wan let it hang with no intention of finishing the sentence.
    ?Well, with the knowledge that I can?t get either of us outta this I suppose I?d better get some rest.? Siri sighed.
    ?Wish I had your confidence tach.? Obi-Wan joked
    ?Wish I understood your sense of humour obi.? Siri commented dryly and shifted into a more comfortable position.

Meanwhile?

?Your other Jedi friend is waiting for you, Senator.
    Take them to the arena!? the archduke commanded as Padmé and her Jedi protector were dragged away.
    ?Idiots.? Anakin heard Padmé mutter.

so what did u think? i'm like writing some more now so it should be up soon.

5. salrianna_miller

Jan 16, 2006
    see told u i was writing more, just faster than expected: ;)
    The guards came into the two Jedi knight?s *cell* a couple of hours later. Obi-Wan was, slightly pleased to see them, being constantly electric shocked gets a little tedious after a while even when you?ve experienced worse. He winced as one of them kicked Siri, she jerked awake and scrambled to her feet shooting the Geonosians a dirty look. Obi-Wan grunted as they dropped the energy shield, sending him falling to his knees. Siri moved to help him up.
    ?I?m fine.? He snapped, a little too quickly, Siri backed off looking confused.
    ?Hurry up.? The insect barked. She looked at him scornfully. That?s Siri for you; take it out on someone else first?
    They were lead out to a small side room and left there.
    ?What the Sith is going on?? Siri asked as they left.
    Obi-Wan went over to the only window in the room, it was tiny but he could just see through. Outside was a huge arena, Obi-Wan shuddered. He knew what their fate would be. Siri joined him, noticing the same things as he.
    ?Remember Maslitaire?? she whispered.
    ?Of course I do and I don?t think that?s exactly the best thing to be talking about now.? He stated coolly.
    She smiled sadly ?We survived that Obi-Wan, we?ll be ok.?
    She rest her head again his chest.
    ?No, don?t.? Obi-Wan said, pushing her away. ?Don?t.?
    She looked at him strangely. ?Obi-Wan what is it. What?s wrong.?
    ?We wouldn?t. We said we?d forget it, we promised.? He stressed
    Siri looked at him knowingly. ?We did.? She said simply.
    Obi-Wan carried on ?But I must Siri. I?ve got Anakin to worry about. We?re Jedi, it?s our life. That?s all. And if we lose this then we lose it all. Then we haven?t got a life worth living.?
    ?Then we haven?t.? she said.
    The door opened and Dooku swept in. ?Very sweet Master Kenobi, I applaud you. It made very good watching at least.?
    Obi-Wan paled. ?Oh don?t worry, no one will ever know. Anyway you?re dying now so what does it matter?? he said with a smirk.
    The soldiers grabbed them and they were lead to the arena and doom.
    ?If you heard it all you?ll know I?m dying already according to master Kenobi.? Siri snapped
    Obi-Wan flinched. I?m so sorry. Dooku laughed ?How sweet, young love. Qui-Gon was the same.? He called back ?Now if you?ll excuse me I have more important things to do.?
    The sound of his laughter haunted Obi-Wan as they were led outside i am sorry. So very sorry?

oh, that was kinda hard to write, now they're going to fight the monsters, dom dom derrmmmm

6. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    I liked it. :) Would very much like to see more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.