main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA LIFEDAY 2008

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TRADMIC, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Rox's parked car was hit and the person who did it took off. It was also broken into.

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Although only seven folks came, Life Day was still much fun. We played ping pong and a 90s triva game, watched the hockey game, played with blocks and other toys, had a tropical setting (leis and palmtrees and parrots and hats), and of course talked and ate.

The folks that brought gifts for the gift exchange, exchanged gifts. :)

After the Rec Center folks kicked us out, we headed over to Jason and Michele's house for postparty. Playing on the Wii and chatting about Firefly RPG (okay, that was just Michele and I) The contents of the mysterious processed cheese and cracker gift basket were examined to try to determine if they were actually edible (opinions were divided on this).

Sadly, I forgot to get batteries for my camera, so a very limited number of pics were taken.

3. BonMothma

BonMothma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2003
    I had a good time. Thanks for going out for the decorations, Chris.

Fluke, we missed you, especially since the Hawaiian theme was your idea. [face_peace]

4. SuperChill

SuperChill Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 8, 2005
    Ditto

I especially liked the crab decoration in which we named Dan. LOL.

5. xm41

xm41 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    Yes, I also thank Chris for the decorations.

I had a good time. I thought I would do better at 90's Trivial Pursuit. I guess my head is just filled with the wrong kind of useless information. :) I would have liked to come to the after party but I was kinda tired

Ron

6. dlocke

dlocke Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2005
    I thought the party was just so-so..

..... Just kidding. It was fun. I had fun. We all had fun. It was Anarchy! It is only fun if you come ya know...

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the good time. And to Jason and Michele for letting us invade their house late @ night.

7. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    Son of a bitch!!! :(:_|:(

Life Day completely slipped my mind until just now, and it was last weekend already! This sucks. I didn't even do anything last weekend! I sat on my tukis and did nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.