main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Lifeday Party News!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Saberpilot, Dec 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oreckel

Oreckel Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    Darn, it's the 6th already...

Is it too late to register?

2. RebelDawn

RebelDawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Rox-

How much is needed? I won't be at the party.

And the steelers play on saturday at 4:30.

Tina

3. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    It's not 28 apiece is it? If so , I definitly won't have the money

4. Heilo

Heilo Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2002
    I am RSVP'ing for this Sat. Lifeday Party. And I can donate some money to keep the website up as well.

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    A dollar or two a person will cover the fee and we are keeping the same domain name. I didn't think it would be wise since we have had this one for almost 2 years.

6. Saberpilot

Saberpilot Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I will help donate- I just somehow have to get the money there..
    I don't know if anyone has heard yet, but I unfortunately will not be able to attend the Lifeday party. My parents have deemed this weekend 'family visiting weekend' and I'll be in York/Lancaster county from about 7 o'clock on saturday morning to 8/9 o'clock sunday evening.
    My appointed chosen person for lifeday will get their gift either through the mail or through perhaps, some other person, if it can be arranged.
    Again, I'm sorry. :(

7. Mrs_jedi_1966

Mrs_jedi_1966 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2002
    ok lads and lasses:

the menu has changed because of difference in opinions. the new menu is as follows:

garlic/vinagrette boneless/skinless chicken breast
    penne pasta with marinara sauce
    buttered carrots
    salad
    pop/coffee

I am checking into dessert costs = This place doesn't offer dessert. I will see what I can do.

The cost is still $10. / person = DON'T FORGET TO RSVP IN OTHER THREAD BY TONIGHT!!!!!!

8. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Why did the menu change?

9. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    omg! as long as I can back out of it, my parents agreed to let me go! but they wanna come too! if one of the older people could call or give me their number, that would be awesome! (as long as it's not too late)

10. Noble_Kale

Noble_Kale Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2002
    I can bring my Royal Guard carboard cutout.

I was not planning on dressing in R.G. costume but can if requested to.

I have seen some Star Wars decorations in "Party Stores" before. I can try and check some out in my area and see if they have anything intersting. If anyone else has one near them they could also check it out for Star Wars decorations.

11. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Consider yourself requested Noble Kale.

12. Noble_Kale

Aug 15, 2002
    WOHOO! Our presence has been requested CK!

Another job for the R.G.P.A.(Royal Guard Proctection Agency). :D

It would be an honor to serve our fellow Fan Force members mylady GC.

13. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    We need to have the Imperials around. Gives the Padawans something to practice their lightsabers on ;) [face_mischief] :D

I was a bit concerned, now that you guys are all famous and everything, what with your photo in the Insider, that you might not want to hang out with us 'little people' anymore

14. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    Yea while I protect them and kill everyone except whitney and then the imps attack while I am giving the fight of my life

15. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    While me and GC wandered around looking at fish. Then again it was a great ego boost
    Level1- Leutenant Kneto Smeld
    Level2- Wing Commander Smeld on loan from Darth Vader
    Level3- General Smeld the empoeres private tie pilot bodyguard.

The cut out and yourselfves are requested most humbly THank you.

Yeah anyone wanna check party stores? theres none around here and that will be the next time I'm probably out and abouts

16. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    jedi girl - check your PM's = I sent you my #'s

17. Noble_Kale

Aug 15, 2002
    Ha Ha Ha, very funny GC. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

It's more like the Padawans are target practice for our Force Pikes! [face_devil]

Just kidding Padawans! ;)

We will still find time to hang out with all the "Little People". But with all the movie additions, interveiws on TV talk shows, power lunches with GL and comercials our agent has lined up for us it might be difficult from time to time to spend 'quality' time with all the "Little People".
    ;) :p :D

* I am not having delusions of grandure or anything from that picture. Right? he he he :) *

18. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    As ordered by Mrs. Jedi 1966, I did a recon of the Gray Goose. I think the room we have reserved for Saturday is perfect! Its down in the basement, so we don't have to worry about being too noisy, bothering the other customers or having them bother us (although we will have to walk through the restaurant to get to it.)

It still has Holiday decorations up -- mostly red and silver tinsel and some lights. Space for the Karoke machine and a small dance floor. Its a decent sized room, Ceiling seems a bit low to me, we'll see what you guys think.

George (no, not that George) says we're welcome to get there whenever on Saturday to decorate.

The total cost of the dinner (including tax, but NOT tip) will be $200. When I last talked to Mrs. 1966 (early Weds evening) the total RSVP was 16 and 3 maybe. Why $200? Because when asked how many people were coming, the only number I had was between 15 & 20. Figuring we have a couple of folks with healthy appetites, I said food for 20, which figures out to $200. (hope this doesn't cause a huge amount of annoyance/anger to be directed towards me) I'm figuring that any difference between the number of people there and the cost can be made up with from either the raffle money that evening or from the $55 in checking . . . Also, contributions towards the tip would be hot.

Speaking of raffle, it seems we will have a couple of items up for raffle, so don't forget to bring some extra $$$$ if you want to participate in that. The April Comicon will be here sooner than you think.

19. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Greencat, in regards to the food situation...

I don't know about anyone else, but I intend to gorge myself until I can no longer move.

:D

So, quite frankly, I'd rather have far too much food than not enough.

Me like food,
    Yours Truly

20. Noble_Kale

Aug 15, 2002
    Thats fine GC about the Food. Everything will work out. Like Ben said, to much food is better than not enough.

21. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    well I'll eat but not gorge too much don't wanna out grow my robes in one night.

Um the TIE Interceptor for raffle is kinda out at the moment. I ran outta Neutral Grey and tried to custom mix it and goofed big times so maybe Febuary I'll have one to raffle off.

I will bring my vinyl Emporer for raffle but be warned he will freak you out if you stare

22. DarthDahc

Sep 4, 2002
    Hey if holiday decorations are still up, no decorating!

23. Mrs_jedi_1966

Jun 14, 2002
    some decorating is needed

24. corran_16201

Nov 28, 2000
    Were not off the hook yet Chad'o boy.

25. Heilo

Heilo Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2002
    I am travelling from the Squirrel Hill area; if anyone is interested in linking up please let me know as I am not quite certain where this place is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.