main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Life's Short...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Tori_Dakk, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Gosh, if there's one thing I don't like about college it's roommates. They got issues, we've all got issues, but seriously though!

My roommates get in an argument with each other, one leaves for a few days, the others talk about it, and the one that leaves talks to me to find out what's been said...
    Feelings hurt and no trust or kindness is now being shown...

What I wish to say to all of them, is that LIFE IS SHORT, move on, and stop getting offended over petty things. So what I ask them is if, in 6 months are they going to remember this? 5 yrs from now? HECK NO.
    oh yeah and one more thing, don't ask for honesty in a relationship unless u are willing to receive it.

Anyways, I'm done with that.

2. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    The other day my roommates were discussing how one of my other roommates was having an emotional breakdown. I looked at them like they were nuts; from what I've seen, she's a perfectly normal young adult who's having a semi-stressful semester. I think the problem with girls is they overanalyze situations way too much, and try to fix situations that really don't need fixing. This causes several problems, including unnecessary grudges, cat fights, tears, and large quantaties of consumed ice cream. Alas, I too am female, and sooner or later this weakness is going to jump up and bite me. But, for now I say, girls should just mind their own business. Go shopping or something.

Didn't I just overanalyze girls overanalyzing things? Hmmm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.