main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Light Saber duels you want to see in Episode III

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Star_Wars_3, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Oh and Merlin, by the way I would love to see that zero-g battle you mentioned before. I think that is one way this part of the story could be different than all the rest.

2. darthgrendel2003

darthgrendel2003 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2003
    -i'm not sure how many jedi we will see vader kill, since star wars is not known for its cut scenes and vader can't kill all the jedi in a few months.

3. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I want to see either Vader or Boba kill Mace.
    It would be emotional if Boba kills Mace to get Revenge.

4. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    i will be very disappointed if the best warrior in the PT jedi order goes down to a 15 yr old kid

5. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    You can't call him the best warrior but he's is a Jedi Master but not the best. That is a matter of opinion

6. UsErOfThEFaRcE

UsErOfThEFaRcE Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2003
    If you only knew what i knew...im from the spoiler forums hi everyone.i just want to say youre missing out on alot lol.

7. UsErOfThEFaRcE

UsErOfThEFaRcE Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 2003
    well maybe not much...

8. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    thank you for your consideration in not spoiling though, I (and others) highly appreciate that. :D

I think MUCH of the spoilers/spy reports could fall through by the time May 2005 rolls around; I wouldn't put too much credence in the leaks right now at any rate.

That being said, I'll probably be proved wrong and everything that has been spoiled so far WILL come true. *sigh*

9. Ice Jedi

Ice Jedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    Ghost_Jedi, i believe the number 2 on the list was Hanable Lector.

just lookin out.

As a side note to that poll thing, at first the top villians were released by some film group. Then after there was much disagreement amung readers they put it to Internet poll. Once it was left up to readers Vader was THE 1 villian, with Nicholson from the shining, and Dr. Lector behind that.

--Ice Jedi--
    just doing my job.

10. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    Thanks for backing

11. Lord_Catfish

Lord_Catfish Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    If this conversation is still going.... I want to route for Kenobi. I hope Vader is bad and Obi Wan is good. I hope that Vader is sooo bad that my perception of his role in a New Hope has not been tarnished in anyway.

12. InDookusDefense

InDookusDefense Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    I would like to see Dooku and Mace possibly destroy eachother, because even though Anakin is the chosen one, he is not old enough to be beating these two battle-hardened warriors.

13. JOHNNY-B

JOHNNY-B Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 18, 2003
    I'd like to see Darth Sidious and Mace Windu throw-down. It would show that not only is Darth Sidious powerful with the force itself; but equally as powerful with it wielding a lightsaber.

14. Xander_Bas

Xander_Bas Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2003
    i was hoping that anakin would kill tyrannus out of hate and that would turn him into vader

then as vader (without the suit ofcourse) he would confront obi wan who would defeat him and then anakin would need the infamous suit due to injuries of that battle

then as i posted earlier i was hoping there would be yoda and mace against sids and vad

then maybe vader against a few other jedi just to show him killing other jedi, they wouldnt be easy battles but would not take up too much time in the movie

still not sure whether vader should fight obi again after he has the suit but this time vader is too powerful and obi manages to escape

15. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    i just want mace vs vader, and mace confronting palps when things start to go down hill for the jedi

16. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I'm all for the zero=G battle.

we could get some cool camera work, and it would definitely be original.

17. Ghost_Jedi

Sep 27, 2003
    I would love to see a combo of Johnny-B and Xander's posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.