O.C, CA Light Saber Tournement

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by falcon_prime, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    No, I think he just needs to take some of his own advice.
  2. falcon_prime Jedi Knight

star 1
    This nights fight was dedicated to Don and Lu. We all wish for a speedy recovery!

The final scores!

Round one... (In this round the loosers were dropped into a catigory for a second chance so that each fighter had more than enough opportunity to win and play in the tournement).

Rob beat Matt
    Kwame beat Ewok (Ewok did not show for the fight and was disqualified)
    Phil beat Ckatt
    Aaron beat Billy (Billy was late to the fight and was dropped into the other catigory)
    Jen beat Erik
    Rion beat Briana
    Alex beat Tara (Alex filled in for Edwin who was not able to make it)

Round two... (loosers walk)
    Rob Beat Kwame
    Phil beat Aaron
    Jen beat Shandon
    Rion beat Alex
    Ckatt beat Matt
    Erik Beat Briana
    Adam beat Tara
    (Billy was defaulted into the next round)

Round three... (Play offs)
    Phil beat Rob
    Rion beat Jen
    Ckatt beat Erik
    Adam beat Billy

Round four... (devision finals)
    Adam beat Ckatt
    Rion Beat Phil

Champion ship!

Rion Vs. Adam
    ADAM WINS!

Big congrats to Adam, our champion!

Second place goes to Rion
    Third place goes to Phil

3. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still trying to figure out how I got onto the final contestant list.[face_thinking]

I didn't even know I was on it, because I didn't pay that much attention to it, since I couldn't go, till Smudge tried calling me last night.

I never posted that I wanted to be in the tournament, nor did I ever PM Phil about it.

What have you been smoking there, Phil? :p Everyone knows I have to work at night, otherwise I'd be at the classes.
    :rolleyes:
  4. falcon_prime Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lori.

I just looked over every single post on this thread, as I was 100% sure that you had said yes to the tourny. Do you know what I found?

Nothing.

Oops!

I was so sure you said yes. lol.

you were missed at any rate.

5. S_C_A-lexander Jedi Knight

star 1
    The night was very funny. A large group stayed until 11:00 11:30, plus an old padawan showed up out of exile from vermount. Pretty funny how he returned on his birthday, I guess he loved Smudges flogger. Jens opponent regaled people of her remarkable improvement. Those in practice did exceptionally well, and those not in - well... I'm just very proud. I believe next time, rather than multiple fights at once, we should do it one by one, so that everyone can observe and size up their potential opponents. But great job Phil and Erik(a).

Second note, I am pretty much tired of under the breath talking about me. Don and his wife were in my prayers, my joke was not to attack him as person, but had been a running joke since I met him. I looked pass some of the stuff because this is just a board. But one punk has gone to far, and I'm tired of it. You took my joke and made me seem more a of jerk that I am. I'm just thankful that you do this behind a monitor and not in front of me. I've ignored dumb stuff, I'm just here to promote the saber arts of the force. Remarks that are Snide shouldn't become slander. Talk about me as you please, but defame me in such manner.... well I don't want waste my time on this anymore.

Back to tourney, me and smudge brought camera's and barely took any pic's, duhhh! But I did get some good shots of Matt eyes. And those of you who know are going to enjoy the photoshop art I'm going to do with matt. Ewok, we missed ya man.
  6. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Alex, check your PMs.
  7. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like to say that I am VERY disappointed in Phil.
    He did not video tape one second of this tournament and we missed this opportunity to make huge amounts of money from the video sales. Not to say how many sponsors we could have for next year.:p

I can see it now.....Star Wars Geeks Gone Wild!:p

Just kidding, Great job Phil and Smudge in creating this fun event.

Thanks a ton
    Rob
  8. JediJenee Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had fun and it was a great idea to have this. Everyone did well and I hope we have another one.
    Also thank you for the comfort and making me laugh while I struggle with what lies ahead with my
    Mom. Also it was good to see a fellow apprentice. Mitch I hope you visit us again.
  9. Zhi-don Jedi Knight

star 2
    Congratulations on the winners of our tournament and for all those who participated. I should be at class on Sunday for a brief time if anyone wants to stop by. This may change due to my wife's condition.
  10. S_C_A-lexander Jedi Knight

star 1
    Barry I don't check pm's from you in particular. The time for talk is past. I've already said we are to avoid each other privately. And now I say the same for live action, because stunt doubles will be needed.

I've tried not to respond to dumb comments made this past month, and hopefully this is the last bit of text wasted on drama.
  11. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I asked you to read your PMs because what I was really saying is "take it to PM Alex!". Since I didn't take it there on my first post (like I should've), I felt it was only appropriate to ask you to read your PMs. I wasn't trying to be "private" about anything. Having a discussion like this on a public forum is like standing in a crowded area at Disneyland screaming back and forth. The best thing to do is find a quiet area with no one around and discuss things like adults. That's what PMs are for.

I can't make you read my PMs, but the next time you decide to make snide remarks, you'd do well to take it to PM. Nobody wants to see us going at it and quite frankly, I'm tired of it myself. Either ignore me, as has been suggested by others, or take it to PM. Whatever you do, don't expect me to ignore it when you make the kinds of remarks you did. I won't let baseless accusations go unanswered and telling people not to reply after you've said your piece doesn't fly.

The mods around here are far lessing forgiving than we were on our old boards and it doesn't matter what kind of history you think we have. Your comment essentially boiled down to baiting and is a bannable offense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.