Lou, KY Light the Night for the Cure

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by VoxDeamonicus, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

You guys and gals did great. I wish I could have been a part of it all. Hopefully if things are going better for me next year, then I'll be there.
  2. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Good luck indeed Jedimommy. [face_dancing] I can attest from personal experience, that this has now become an addiction of such magnitude, that no fire power will withstand. The first time I looked into a young childs eyes with Diabetes... and now with Leukemia... well, I am now changed and driven for the rest of my life. Talk about a sense of purpose... woe. [face_batting]
  3. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    okay, our team page has been updated. our team raised $816. YAY!!!!!!!!! Also, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society keeps all the team pages open until the end of year so that people can continue to donate, so our total may go higher. Again, thanks everyone!!
  4. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Thank you Deamonicus, for orginizing and stirring the pot for us. >;~) Way to go my Dark Brother, way to go. Big [:D] (((((o))))) [:D] to you!
  5. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    yay, i got hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    I have some photos from The Light The Night Walk. And Deamonicus, there is a very nice shot of you in them. It would make a very nice TDE avatar for you. Anyway, I like it. [face_dancing] O.K... the link to the photos is below.

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Darth_Zannah/WAR%20ON%20LEUKEMIA%20Light%20The%20Night%2010%202%202010%202010/
  7. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    saw it, got it, loving it. you're a doll, thanks
  8. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for those Zannah. Do you know if the pics and video Mrs JediMika took with Nocturnus' camera turned out?

9. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi Mika, I haven't spoken with him lately. I'll see if I can get in touch today. It's been too long since he's posted anyway. lol!! [face_batting]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.