main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Light the Night for the Cure

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by VoxDeamonicus, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

You guys and gals did great. I wish I could have been a part of it all. Hopefully if things are going better for me next year, then I'll be there.

2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Good luck indeed Jedimommy. [face_dancing] I can attest from personal experience, that this has now become an addiction of such magnitude, that no fire power will withstand. The first time I looked into a young childs eyes with Diabetes... and now with Leukemia... well, I am now changed and driven for the rest of my life. Talk about a sense of purpose... woe. [face_batting]

3. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    okay, our team page has been updated. our team raised $816. YAY!!!!!!!!! Also, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society keeps all the team pages open until the end of year so that people can continue to donate, so our total may go higher. Again, thanks everyone!!

4. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Thank you Deamonicus, for orginizing and stirring the pot for us. >;~) Way to go my Dark Brother, way to go. Big [:D] (((((o))))) [:D] to you!

5. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    yay, i got hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I have some photos from The Light The Night Walk. And Deamonicus, there is a very nice shot of you in them. It would make a very nice TDE avatar for you. Anyway, I like it. [face_dancing] O.K... the link to the photos is below.

http://s614.photobucket.com/albums/tt223/Darth_Zannah/WAR%20ON%20LEUKEMIA%20Light%20The%20Night%2010%202%202010%202010/

7. VoxDeamonicus

Mar 19, 2010
    saw it, got it, loving it. you're a doll, thanks

8. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks for those Zannah. Do you know if the pics and video Mrs JediMika took with Nocturnus' camera turned out?

9. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Hi Mika, I haven't spoken with him lately. I'll see if I can get in touch today. It's been too long since he's posted anyway. lol!! [face_batting]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.