main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lighten Up - Short H/L viggie with some Luke, very lighthearted

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by crystalrain, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    Disclaimer: Me, own these characters? I wish! I'm making no profit here, so please don't sue me.

This is just the result of a particuarly silly plot bunny that bit. Let me know what you think, feedback would be much appreciated!

Han came up behind Leia and rested his hands on her shoulders. ?You going to stop working anytime soon, your highness?? he questioned softly.

?Sure, I?m nearly done.? replied Leia, absently taking a sip of her drink.

?Maybe you should lighten up a bit, Leia. All this work isn?t good for you?. Han sounded concerned.

Leia felt a smile creeping across her face. Sometimes Han?s protectiveness irked her, but sometimes, like today, she found it touching. She shut off her datapad and stood up, facing Han. ?Lighten up, you say?? she said.

A broad grin spread over Hans face as he misinterpreted the mischievous twinkle in Leia?s eyes. ?Absolutely?, he replied cockily, drawing closer to Leia and taking her into his arms? only to find small hands tickling his ribs. Caught by surprise, he let out a most unmanly squeal and giggle. Leia slipped away and ran to the other side of the sofa, eyes dancing with amusement.

?I knew it!? she cried. ?The great Han Solo is ticklish!?

Han recovered his composure, grinning. Ah, so she wanted to play that game, did she?

Moving with sudden agility he vaulted over the sofa in a bid for revenge, but Leia was too quick for him. He chased her round and round, but she skilfully evaded his attempts to catch her. Finally he reached across the sofa and grabbed her, pulling her over the sofa and tickling her until she was breathless from laughter.

Finally he stopped to allow Leia to catch her breath. ?Can we call it quits now?? she joked.

Han gently turned Leia around in his arms, so she was facing him. ?Oh, I don?t know?, he replied mock-thoughtfully. His face was inches away from hers now, his breath hot on her face. Leia felt that she would melt in his arms. Han always had that effect on her.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye Leia caught sight of her unfinished glass of iced water on the table. She nimbly slipped under Han?s arm, grabbed the glass and poured the lot down the back of his shirt. She doubled over with laughter at the sight of Han?s wounded pride, and the water seeping through his shirt. Actually, Han in a wet shirt was quite an appealing sight?

Taking advantage of Leia?s momentary distraction, Han caught her around the waist and swung her around so that she landed half-lying on the sofa. He sat down beside her and leaned over so that drips from his soaked shirt landed all over her crisp blouse.

?Han!? she admonished playfully, ?You?re getting me wet!?

?Oh, I?m just getting started, Princess? he replied with a crooked smile, moving closer to her until they were touching. Leia?s blouse was almost as wet as Han?s shirt, and she opened her mouth to protest, but shut it again as Han dropped a tender kiss on her neck. Suddenly she couldn?t care less about being wet as Han gently trailed kisses up her neck, to her ear, and across her face until finally catching her lips in a passionate kiss. Her heart thudded painfully in her chest, and she reached her arm around Han, deepening the embrace.

They were startled by the sound of the door opening, an embarrassed cough, followed by the door abruptly closing again.

Leia blushed, but she went to open the door anyway, and invited a sheepish Luke inside. If Leia?s cheeks were red, it was nothing to the fire illuminating Luke?s. Leia was suddenly aware of her and Han?s somewhat damp appearance, and searched for something to say to explain it. Han, however, was the first to break the silence.

?Hey, Luke, would you like a drink?? he asked.

Luke still looked a little uncomfortable. ?Yeah? sure? he replied.

Han disappeared into the kitchen for a moment and Leia was suddenly suspicious of his motives. Her suspicions were confirmed when Han reappeared with a glass of iced water in his hand a particularly wicked grin on his face. Lei

2. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Very cute! Nice work!

3. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
  4. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] Poor Luke!

That was cute! :D

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2003
    See! *points at fic* We need these. Han and Leia need time to be silly and not serious every once in a while. It's good for the brain.

Besides- picturing Han in a wet shirt is mighty fun. *drools*

Adorable ficcy, crystalrain!

6. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    that was so cute and so funny! they were just relaxing and it was awesome. And Luke! heheh no one wants to see their sister that way! hehehehe too cute! awesome job!

7. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

That was adorable!!

8. Kirana_Ti

Kirana_Ti Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Ooooooh that was soooooo good!

?Han!? she admonished playfully, ?You?re getting me wet!?

Tsk tsk tsk!!! This is a PG-13 board you know!
    Hehehehehe.
    Delightful little fic... I loved it.

9. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
    Wow, replys! I feel loved.

Standmaiden: Poor Luke!
    What can I say? The plot bunny demanded it.
    That was cute!
    Thanks! :D

Sunshine:: Han and Leia need time to be silly and not serious every once in a while. It's good for the brain.
    Couldn't agree with you more, there. Everyone should be silly and happy once in a while.
    Besides- picturing Han in a wet shirt is mighty fun. *drools*
    Lol, glad you enjoyed it.
    Adorable ficcy, crystalrain!
    Thanks! I was worried everyone would hate this [face_shocked]

A-Windsor: Why, thank you! :D :) :D

LadyPadme: Thanks, glad you think so :D

Kirana_Ti: Ooooooh that was soooooo good!
    *is overwhelmed* Thanks, do you really think so? [face_blush]
    Tsk tsk tsk!!! This is a PG-13 board you know!
    [face_innocent] I know! 8-}
    Delightful little fic... I loved it.
    *is even more overwhelmed* Thanks [face_blush] :D

10. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    *shrugs* everyone has their silly moments, or they should do!

Very true, and there aren't enough of them in the profic. Little moments like that are what define life. Nice job, crystalrain! :D

11. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    Loved this, crystalrain!
    People in the lab are looking at me and wondering why I'm chuckling.
    Poor Luke, at the hands of those two. [face_laugh]
    Oh, and Han and Luke in wet shirts in one fic... ;)

12. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    That was very enjoyable! I loved it! :)

13. Solo_Skywalker

Solo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2003
    Awww... great story, it was really cute! Poor Luke, the joke was on him at the end!!! :D

14. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
    Gabri: Yah, I wanted to write them just messing around and being happy. And thanks! :D

Sock_of_Darth_Vader: Glad you liked it :D
    Poor Luke, at the hands of those two.
    I'm starting to suspect myself of having an inner Luke torturer.
    Oh, and Han and Luke in wet shirts in one fic...
    Another one with a vivid visual imagination here, I see ;) 8-}

LovelyLea: Thankies :D

Solo_Skywalker: Thanks! And yes, poor Luke. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time ;)

EDITS: Can't seem to type properly tonight.

15. Miska

Miska Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    Actually, Han in a wet shirt was quite an appealing sight?

::drools:: Couldn't agree more... :) The rest of the vignette was great too- very very cute!!

16. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Aww! Crystalrain, that was so great! Loved it! I thought it was awesome how you portrayed the playful side of Han and Leia's relationship--they can be so cute that way! *Giggles*

17. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that was really great. i liked the wet shirt idea... and luke walking in- classic interuption.

18. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
    Miska: *passes bucket to collect drool* 8-} And thanks ;) :D

Puggy: Glad you liked it :D Actually, I wanted to write them happy 'cause I have a couple of sad H/L pieces in the works.

JainaJag00: Thankies :D

19. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    *sniffs the air*

Do I smell silliness?? :p

?Well,? said Han, fighting to keep his face straight. ?At least you fit in, now.? CLASSIC! That is an absolute classic!

Great work crystalrain! Just an absolutely great little fic! You've gotta start posting more often! :D

20. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
    Do I smell silliness??
    Quite possibly.
    Great work crystalrain! Just an absolutely great little fic! You've gotta start posting more often!
    Thanks! :D And maybe I will... once I've got these blasted exams out the way ;)

21. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    ::cackles:: That was great! I love little blips like this that are so light-hearted. My favorite part HAD to be Han's "most unmanly squeal and giggle." ::imagines Harrison Ford giggling and laughs hysterically::

22. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    Aye, exams are silly. Stupid even.

I'm glad I never have to do them again! :p :D

23. crystalrain

Jan 28, 2003
    RogueSticks: Thanks. And I know lots of guys who, when you catch them by surprise make this sort of squealy noise. 'Unmanly squeal' was the best I could do to describe it. Anyway, glad you liked it :D

I have exams next year too, Burkie. Two lots, in fact. [face_plain]

24. Darth_Lazy

Darth_Lazy Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
  25. Jedi_E_Solo

Jedi_E_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    Great Job! I really enjoyed reading this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.