main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lightsaber and Amphistaff: Sithly NJO AU. Completed 10/30!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithGirl132, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    Ooh lovely! that was a positively marvelous update SG! And who cares about length with a story like this? Don't let DRL get you down, dear, it'll all even out someday. Probably after college. ;) I think its interesting Jacen sees whats going on so clearly, while Jaina is so messed up. And now Leia?! Lol, someone new to add to the mix!

Huggles,
    [face_good_luck] Irish

2. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    Jacen, Jacen, Jacen; you shouldn't be talking about stupid actions (mutters something about canon), and why doesn't Jaina just kill her mother herself if she can and doesn't mind Leia dying? It must be that she has good still in her! Or maybe not...[face_devil] And I agree, don't worry about the length, I'd keep on reading this marvellous work no matter how long it took you to finish!

~Jaina

3. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Jaina: Jacen of canon is stupid. I'll say that now... he started LOTF as a tragic hero and is probably going to end it as the winner of the Starwin Darwin Award (check the Lit forums), considering how bad he's being written. I'm upset about that... Jacen is a smart guy with some really bad writers. lol. There is a reason to everything Jaina does... how do you know she doesn't have something totally devilish that we haven't seen in mind yet?
    Irish: DRL can go cry in the corner, like I will if I don't do something about my archaeology paper. I try to write Jacen as a rather smart person, which is really how I see him. Hint, hint, profic...
    Jade_eyes: Alix is so based off of my friend that I find it really funny. Rescue, however, may be harder than it seems...

And you get a surprise update, since I am busy not doing my archaeology paper. It's about half done, and I have no inclination to read a site report that is really just fuzzy unintelligible static, so in the meantime here's your update while I find another good way to not be productive.

Alix could tell where her mother was hiding. She had the impression of an asteroid of some sort, well-hidden in the Core.

However, that was not enough to create hyperspace coordinates from, so the Falcon flew around while Luke and Alix tried to construct a location for where Leia was.

Han wandered into the main hold. ?Have you two finally realised that asking some questions and keeping our eyes open for any sign of Jaina is probably a better option??

?Yeah.? Alix sighed. ?Or you could hand out flyers. Wanted: one Sith who answers to the name Jaina. Slightly crazy, prone to psychotic fits, hears voices, fries people with lightning??

?Actually, that?s not a bad idea?? Luke looked thoughtful.

Han rolled his eyes. ?So now I have a crazy brother-in-law as well as a crazy daughter??

Luke obviously had an idea. ?I have a feeling that asking a few of the people associated with the Sith might help. How about we start with Vergere??

?You had to mention that. I?m not sure I trust Featherbag that much.? Han was suspicious enough of Vergere already, since the alien often made visits to the Alliance that revealed a lot of information but left people confused as to her allegiances.

?Wait a minute. How do you know where Vergere is??

?You?d be surprised at the people I know.?

Han shook his head and returned to the cockpit. ?So where do we find Vergere??

?That?s easy.? Alix knew. ?Just follow the feathers. Seriously though, Vergere likes to hide out at this Vong base that isn?t used before, on some planet called Helska 4.?

?Well, now we have a destination. It had better be the right one,? Han muttered.

The journey to save Leia and bring Jaina back to the light continued.

Leia had to tell herself over and over again that Jaina?s lying about everything. She?s just being a Sith and trying to make my life miserable. There?s no way that she could have purposefully done this. She must have been dragged into the Dark Side by someone else.

?It was of my own free will,? Jaina commented coolly. ?You don?t get this far into the Dark Side just by someone else pulling you there. Some of this has to be of my own free will.?

?You?ll never turn Jacen.?

?Obviously you don?t know him that well. That stupid idiot needs to pick a species and stick with it. I?m not a fan of scarheads in the first place, and seeing my brother masquerading in their getup is enough to drive me over the edge.?

Leia sighed. ?Jaina, talking to you is impossible. Why am I here??

?Funny you should ask that.? Jaina started glancing around the room, looking bored and worried at the same time. ?You are here so I can get the entire galaxy mad at me. And the Yuuzhan Vong will be mad at me too. But I have connections within the scarhead world, and I can turn them against your Alliance pretty easily. So I?ll let both sides destroy themselves. From there, it?s pretty easy for me to pick up the pieces and rule the galaxy until I get killed by an apprent

4. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    Very nice girl! LOL, we're in the same boat...I've got a 15 page paper staring at me...and no inclination to even start the thing. Oh well..that's what the internet is for!

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hee!! Frankly, I felt the sarcasm was either 1. Han being Han, and everyone else reacting in kind [face_laugh] or 2. Everyone's defense against worry and uncertainty. [face_thinking] Yuck!!! They better not touch Alix. [face_worried]

Foot, Jaina's a real pain in the bahookie right about now. :p

6. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Irish: Ah, the evil of schoolwork. I have so much stuff to do over these next few days that I just want to curl up and die somewhere. I think I just got an award for the most sarcastic and pretentious archaeology paper ever. My blood caffeine level is probably ten times higher than my blood sugar level. And I still have several hours of bio homework to do...
    Jade_eyes: Alix still has a lot to go through before this all gets resolved... *evil laughter*

So you've probably guessed that I'm dying of schoolwork. That's true... two weeks left of class and my profs are determined to make my life totally miserable. I'm fighting back and determined to do well, so that's why I've fallen into once-a-week updates and lurkerdom. Come summer, once-weekly updates will be the norm due to a distinct lack of high-speed internet and a full-time job.

Jaina carefully examined the holo of the battle between her and Jacen. It was obvious to her what she had done wrong to begin with: testing his skills instead of just attacking and seeing what would happen. Jacen was not much of a fighter in hand-to-hand combat, which didn?t surprise Jaina at all. But she had been expecting more of a challenge.

She made careful note of the design of his lightsaber. It was very well-made for something made form scrap metal, and the unusual color of the lambent crystal was actually rather attractive. But the amphistaff and lightsaber really didn?t go well together. They were enemies, not to be used on the same side.

Finally, Jaina closed the holo, grateful for the small recorder that she had implanted in her sleeve. It had worked perfectly; a nice convenient bit of nanotechnology thanks to Lumiya?s connexions in the galaxy. And of course, it was very edifying to Jaina to see as much of Yuuzhan'tar recorded.

It would serve her well when she finally launched her attack on the Yuuzhan Vong species. The whole point of all of her training now was to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong, as that would avenge Anakin?s death and also maybe get Jacen onto the Dark Side for good.

It was so perfect of a plan, Jaina thought, that it was almost a pity that so many Yuuzhan Vong would have to die. They were such good villains, she mused thoughtfully. And they had given her a great reason to join the Dark Side and fulfil her destiny?

?Jaina, I know what you?re thinking.? Jacen appeared at the door of the room.

?Why are you here?? She rounded on him.

He sighed. ?Can we talk like normal adults about this??

?What is there to discuss??

?I think you?re crazy now.?

?Join the club. So does the galaxy.? Jaina rolled her eyes.

?You are not acting rational. I have previously mentioned that capturing Leia Solo will bring the entire galaxy down upon us, but you don?t seem to think that it?s a big deal.

?It?s not. To catch me, someone has to find this asteroid. And that?s pretty hard if you don?t know where the asteroid is.?

?Nothing is that hard when there are Jedi involved.?

Jaina looked like she was going to lose her temper. ?If you don?t stop playing devil?s advocate here soon??

?What?s a devil?? Jacen asked.

?Never mind. You?re useless here, so how about you find yourself something to do? I?m going to need a certain semi-Jedi eliminated.?

Jacen stared at Jaina in horror. ?You can?t just ask me to kill my mother in cold blood and think nothing of it.?

Jaina fixed her brother with a fire-red glare. ?I don?t care how you kill her as long as it gets done when I tell you to do it.
    Don?t you dare try to disobey me this time.?

Jacen finally snapped. ?Listen, you. I might be half Yuuzhan Vong, trained in their way and partially believing in their religion, but that doesn?t mean I?m going to do all of your dirty work for you. I still do have morals and I?m not going to let you destroy me. I?m not going to turn to the Dark Side. I?m leaving.?

Jacen was suddenly caught by the throat in what felt like a noose, and dragged to Jaina?s feet. She was smiling oddly, looking rather pleased with herself.

?You will soon lea

7. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    man I haven't read this in awhile, Dark Jaina huh? interesting, well I want to see where it goes, and I don't think there is a Dark Jaina index, though I'm not positive.

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm developing a fondness for dark Jaina fics LOL. Don't know where the name comes from, but it's almost too pretty to be a sithy name [face_laugh] Great update... can't wait for the next installment. :D

9. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    Hehe, YES!! Jacen finally grew some GUTS in that hollow pit of his and stood up to his sister!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! [face_dancing] I think I'm happy now. :D

Hmm...halfway mark, huh? Well, I'm horrible at guessing, so I'll have to wait for you to spell it out. Maybe your middle name? :p Just kidding...

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

10. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Irish: I think Jacen is pretty much intelligent, and like all of us, he does stupid things every so often. That's how I'm trying to write him. You'll see more of this behavior in further chapters. Google "lyssa" and see what comes up. You'll be surprised. Actually though, my middle name is your first name. Too normal to be an OC or Sith name.
    Jade_eyes: I have a fondness for Dark Jaina too, since she makes more sense as a Sith than Jacen ever could. Google "lyessa"...
    smash128: Oh, you'll be surprised where this ends up. Trust me.

Important Author Announcement: Over the summer, I have dial-up internet, annoying parents, and a full-time job (don't know where yet...). So there is no guarantee of regular updates; starting May 7, please consider this story to be on hiatus. Any time when I can get online and post, I will do so, but I can't guarantee anything regular! On September 1 at the latest, regular updates will continue as scheduled.

Leia glanced up as someone entered the room she had been kept in. That someone was Jacen, and he looked tired and nervous.

?Why are you here?? Leia asked. ?Jaina will not be pleased with this when she hears of it.?

?Jaina?s never pleased with anything I do. She doesn?t even like my existence.? Jacen leaned against the wall, looking dejected and frustrated.

?What is she trying to do to you??

?You do realise Jaina will stop at nothing to turn me,? he said, abruptly beginning a dark line of conversation.

?I know,? Leia replied. ?You must be quite strong to be able to resist her for this long.?

Jacen sat down on the floor, unconsciously extending his fighting claws. ?She?s taken a break from trying to turn me, since she needs some help to get rid of the Alliance. I have no idea what in the nine hells of Corellia she thinks she?s doing, but this is getting really frightening. She can?t take out a whole galaxy by herself, and she still has the Yuuzhan Vong to contend with.?

?Jaina is overconfident.? Leia sighed. ?What happened between you and her that got you here? You certainly didn?t come of your own will, I hope.?

Jacen laughed ruefully. ?No, I?d never come here looking for Jaina. I get enough trouble delivered to my doorstep without looking for any.

?Jaina turned herself in to the Yuuzhan Vong and was instantly told to fight me in a twin battle. Whichever one won was the stronger one. And it turned out that she?s very talented with the Dark Side, and I?m no match for her. She captured me and brought me back here, so now I?m here until I can either escape or she finally gets me. Unfortunately, the likelihood of her turning me into a Sith or killing me is very high.?

?Jaina isn?t stupid.? Leia clearly knew about what Jaina was doing. ?She has to be at least somewhat intelligent to fall to the Dark Side and keep herself alive in the process. But this is getting risky for her.?

?I haven?t told you the worst yet.? Jacen was visibly uneasy. ?Jaina wants me to kill you. She said she didn?t really care how as long as you were dead when, as she put it, ?your usefulness was at an end.? She doesn?t believe me that doing that would get the whole Alliance and the Jedi mad at her, and there is no way she?d live to tell the tale.?

Leia?s blood turned to ice. ?Jaina is plotting to kill me?? she whispered.

Jacen nodded gravely. ?I figured it would be best if you knew,? he said. The guilt was obvious in his voice. ?I?m not going to kill you, even if she threatens me into it. I won?t. I promise.?

?Jacen, that?s a very difficult promise to keep.? Leia was being a serious pragmatist now. ?The Sith are masters of mind control and deception.?

?It doesn?t matter. I?m not going to satisfy my sister?s lunatic whims and kill you. I love you; you?re my mother. I don?t care what Jaina or Darth Lyssa or whatever name she?s going by lately wants you dead. I?m going to protect you until I die, too, and no one can stop me.?

Leia looked at her son with a new respect. ?You?ve inherited all of my stubbornness and none of the common sense so de

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Splentab update. SG, I really like your Jacen. Much much more to my taste, and more in character. =D= I can't stand the thought of having to wait till September for regular updates again... But I'll certainly savor whatever you're able to post. :D

12. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    Lyssa: the Greek goddess of rabies and mad rage? According to wikipedia, at least. Do I get cookies? :D

So Jacen and Leia are plotting together; why does he still have full run of the ship? And I really want to know how Boba Fett intends to capture Luke, Han, and Alix; these were wonderful updates, and I wish you best luck with your job!

~Jaina

13. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade_eyes: I will post as much as I can- you may get an extra update or two when I'm busy procrastinating and not doing my homework like I should be! Like now! And there may be more stories by September, since I do have some rather rabid plot bunnies.
    Jaina: Yes, you are right! Have a cookie! I had fun getting a good Sith name for Jaina, and the goddess of madness and mad rage...well, you'll see how important that is later. Jacen is going to become a Sith, or so Jaina thinks, and trouble is brewing. Fett is only a minor character, but it was either that or invent an OC... haha.

And here's another update since I have no intention whatsoever of doing the mountain of homework I have to do for tomorrow.

They were finally approaching Bastion, just since there were always people there who knew about the latest goings-on in the galaxy. Luke, Han, and Alix needed to find Jaina, and a planet full of gossip was probably the best place to do it.

Suddenly, Alix had a premonition of danger. She could see an oddly-shaped ship following them, waiting for just the right moment to attack?

?Get away from it,? she whispered.

Luke glanced over at Alix. ?Did you say something??

?Yeah.? She looked around nervously. ?You see that ship that?s following us? It?s someone who?s out to get us. Either shoot it down or get it off our tail.?

?There?s a ship that?s following us? How is that possible??

?I don?t know, but it?s there. I?ll stake my life on it. I bet my mom sent someone to tail us or try to kill us or something.?

?I?d think we?d be worth a lot more alive than dead.?

?Nice morbid train of thought you?ve got going there.? Han wandered into the conversation. ?Just wanted to let you know that there?s some creep in a ship that reminds me a lot of Boba Fett?s who?s been tailing me. I?m gonna guess someone doesn?t like us.?

?It all makes sense,? Alix found herself saying. ?Mom sent the best bounty hunter in the galaxy after us, just to get us out of her life. She doesn?t want any threats to her power.?

Han paused and gave Alix a suspicious look. ?I think I missed something. What?s going on here??

?I?ve had a feeling that Mom sent someone after us to capture or kill us. She won?t want any threats to her power. And whomever this Fett guy is, that?s probably Mom?s hired killer.? Alix shrugged. ?Or at least that?s what I?m thinking.?

?You?re probably right.? Han started back to the cockpit. ?You two get the quads. I want Fett eliminated for good this time.?

Jaina laughed as she saw what was in front of her. This was a perfect counter to the Yuuzhan Vong- droids in their image, designed specifically to destroy them. The YVH droids had first made their appearance shortly after Myrkr, and now Jaina had purchased some from Tendrando Arms with a few false identities and well-placed bribes. She had sent one to Korriban, tasking the Sith to make more. It was necessary to have enough YVH to cause damage, as they would be an important part of her infantry.

And there were the alchemical Sithspawn that Jaina was building. They were all terrifying monsters- terentateks, hydras, strange mutants, and all sorts of other things that the Yuuzhan Vong would find both unnerving and an affront to their emphasis on biotechnology. Many of these beings were created through a bizarre blend of bioengineering and alchemy, and they were perfect counterparts to the Yuuzhan Vong warriors.

Finally, there were the troops- various humans from backwater worlds, pressed into service for the Sith, and the Sith Lords who were commanders. Jaina had assembled an excellent military, and she was determined to win.

The battle plans were very clear. Forces would arrive on Yuuzhan'tar over the course of several days, destroying Yuuzhan Vong units faster than new ones could be trained. Politically and religiously important buildings would be targeted for destruction by the siege engines that had been built by Sith workshops. Everything was in place for a full-scale invasion of Yuuzhan'tar, and all that was w

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot!!! Super update. =D= Alix has a very valid point about free choice making a difference, I think. I believe it makes all the difference. [face_thinking] I really enjoy Alix's POV. :D Jaina's battle plan seems very well thought out... covers all the bases.

15. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade: I had fun writing Alix's point of view, since I don't normally write children. It was actually rather interesting. But even the best battle plans can be messed up by unexpected variables...

Oh, no... this is the last update before the summer hiatus! I'm still looking for a job, and at the rate my parents are going, we'll have high-speed internet at about the same time that banthas fly, so there are no regular updates. Thanks to all the readers, I will PM people if I do update over the summer, and see you in the fall!

Leia searched for Luke and Han in the Force, trying to find out if they were still fine, if Jaina?s hired killer had found them yet?

Nothing.

It was as though they were gone, just vanished in the blink of an eye.

Leia was panicking, wondering why she couldn?t find them, just as Jacen came in.
    ?So I guess Jaina stripped you of the Force.? Jacen sighed noncommittally.

?She did what?? Leia gasped.

?It?s a little Sithly ability, to remove the Force from someone temporarily. I don?t really understand its use, but Jaina seems to think it?s something fun to do to her captives. If it?s any comfort to you, I?m stuck the same way now.?

?But you are a walking arsenal.? Leia glanced nervously at Jacen?s fighting claws, implanted armor, and various other modifications.

?Nonetheless, she has powers that we can?t even imagine in the Force. It kind of scares me to think that someone who?s so powerful can also be so unscrupulous.?

?Or so crazy. I never told you that Jaina lost her mind after Myrkr? She was hearing voices, seeing things above and beyond Jedi visions, and acting rather bizarre.?

Jacen jumped. ?Great. Not only does she have immense power and no conscience, but she?s also a complete psychopath! Now I?ll really be able to sleep well at night. And we can?t even tell if she?s sneaking up on us.?

Leia was frightened and desperate enough, and then it dawned on her? ?Jaina is trying to weaken us, make us think we?re helpless and alone here. Then we?ll be fully under her mental control, and she can make us into her nice obedient little Sith.?

Jacen nodded. ?That sounds like the sort of thing she?d do. Sneaky little Sithspawn.?

?I?m not going to fall for this.? Leia forced some determination into her voice.

?Fine words. And how do you propose to implement that?? Jaina appeared suddenly at the door, sneering. ?I still haven't brought out my full arsenal on you yet.?

?You?re just toying with me.? Leia was angry now. ?Quit playing games.?

Jaina smiled. ?Use your anger, just like you're doing now, and you?ll play straight into my hands! It?s really not that hard.?

Jacen rolled his eyes in a perfect imitation of his sister?s trademark facial expression, and Leia shook her head. She knew how right Jaina was.

Anger and hatred only led into the Dark Side.

?The only reason I?m doing this is to give you some practice.? Jacen was reluctantly sparring with Jaina, since she was obviously headed towards the Yuuzhan Vong for a battle and needed some practice.

Jaina sighed. ?I?m actually looking at your technique in contrast to standard Vong-?

?Yuuzhan Vong!?

?-technique. Whatever about the phrasing of it. I don?t really care.? Her lightsaber thrust almost caught a vulnerable point in his armor.?

?I really wish you wouldn't try to kill me.?

?I really wish you wouldn't try to hold a conversation while we?re fighting.?

?You started it.?

?Oh, don?t tell me we?re going to do another of those ?whose fault is it anyways? things like what we did as kids.? Jaina rolled her eyes and neatly sliced another amphistaff in half.

Jacen sighed. ?Jaina-?

?Darth Lyssa.?

?-that?s my last amphistaff. Hope you know where to get new ones from. And where did you get that Sith name anyhow?? Jacen was tired of the constant interruptions.

?Serves you right for interrupting me earlier.? She extinguished the lightwhip. ?I don?t need any more amphistaffs, since right now your usefulness is very low if not nonexistent. So shut up, do as I sa

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oooh, what a cliffie!! Eagerly awaiting the next update!!! Hope we get a surprise one LOL

17. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    When will you have the next update?

18. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade: I can't find my thumb drive... my purse ate it! So the next update may take a little while. But nonetheless... I found someone's high speed internet I can borrow! So I am happy once again. You will get one before August 24, I promise.

darkjedileia: Hi! Update will come as soon as my purse coughs up my flash drive. That had better be soon.

Just thought I'd let all you readers know, I'm not dead yet... and there will be another update before the end of the month. Promise.

19. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Hi. [Monty Python Accent]I'm not dead yet.[/Monty Python Accent]. Just without good internet, in a boring job, depressed, hating life. So to cheer me up, here's another update while I try to ressurect my Muse and get my other stories going.

The Falcon tumbled through the atmosphere of Bastion as Han tried desperately to stabilize it with the repulsorlifts. It wasn?t working; the fall became more and more erratic. Luke and Alix, strapped into the passenger seats, were becoming very nervous.

If their mysterious pursuer wanted them alive, his chances of getting that were now greatly decreased.

Alix remembered for a moment what Jaina had mentioned in passing several months before. ?If you refuse to join me, you will be destroyed?? Was this some kind of macabre karmic justice for Alix since she refused to turn? Or was it just another one of Jaina?s machinations?

?It's not your fault,? Luke mentioned.

Han jumped a little. ?I hate that mind-reading thing you Jedi do.?

?My emotions are probably pretty obvious.? Alix sighed. ?I?ve been in so much turmoil lately that the whole universe probably knows how upset I am.?

?Nonetheless, none of this is your fault. It?s just your Sithly mother being insane again.?

?None of you think she?s sane.?

?It?s rather obvious, isn?t it?? Han rolled his eyes. ?She?s a complete nutcase if she thinks she can get away with any of this.?

Alix replied thoughtfully, ?Sanity is all relative. Mom probably thinks she?s perfectly normal and that we?re the deluded ones.?

Luke nodded assent. ?You?re right, Alix. Psychopaths usually never recognise their behaviour as abnormal, and often assert their sanity even when the distinct lack thereof is obvious.?

?When did you get your psychiatry degree?? Han asked.

Luke smiled. ?It?s just a part of working with Sith.?

?Are they all lunatics too??

Alix laughed at that. ?I don?t know. Insanity is all relative.?

?Either that, or all my relatives are just crazy.? Han shot a dirty look at Luke and Alix. ?Now, if you two would hold off on the philosophical discussion while I try to land us in one piece??

The Falcon plummeted faster and faster, the repulsors struggling to keep up with the descent. Finally, the ground of Bastion rushed up and met them in the face?

Alix?s last thought before the blackness enveloped her was a wish that Jaina would never find her?

Jaina sent another blast of lightning at the unfortunate messenger. ?You know what the orders were. Alive and unharmed. Now you come to me saying that their ship crashed? How dare you!?

The messenger cringed in terror. ?Lady Lyssa, forgive me, but I do not know what happened, if they are alive or not! Please don?t punish me-?

His last words were lost in a scream as Jaina vented more of her anger through the lightning. She left the messenger to his own devices, and flew off to contact Fett.

?Lady Lyssa.? Fett was all courtesy and professionalism. ?May I help you??

?What do you think you?re doing?? Jaina did not even bother with the formalities of a greeting. ?You shot down the Millennium Falcon. Are the passengers alive? Don?t you dare try to escape the issue.?

Fett?s cool demeanour definitely impressed Jaina, and he explained to her in outright honesty what had happened. ?My aim was poor, and I hit their sublight engines, causing a spin out of control and a crash. Your three quarries are in my care, all alive and more or less undamaged. The Jedi Master is frozen in carbonite, thanks to a friend of mine in Bastion, and the other two are restrained and ready for you to take custody of them. I am on my way back to your hideout now.?

Jaina breathed a sigh of relief. She was going to get her prey alive and intact. ?In that case,? she hissed, ?you will be paid in full upon your return. And forgive my earlier anger. My condolences about your messenger, by the way.?

?Thank you.? If Fett was surprised to hear that Jaina had killed the messenger, it didn?t show. ?I will be there within two standard days. Fett out.? He cut the transmi

20. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Great stuff, so Jaina's been more insane sithly more longer then Jacen originally thought? Nice to see you back an update, hope Jacen and Alix's plan to bring Jaina back to the light work. Can't wait for the next one.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb update!! =D= I too like the way Alix's mind works and think she's wise beyond her years. :D I loved the convo she had with Jacen... I hope it works, though of course it's very very risky. Glad to see an update. :)

22. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    Well, at least they have less chance of falling to the darkside if they're both together. Are they going to give up on Luke and Han? I suppose that it would be pretty much impossible to rescue everyone, though, especially if Luke's in carbonite. I wonder what the rather argumentative Jedi Order is going to do without it's leader...that hasn't worked too well in the past!

~Jaina

23. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    *tries not to spill syrup on keyboard while eating french toast*

:_|

Sith gal, that was sooo good!!! WOW....I love alix, and I'm so happy for Jacen's little epiphany there! Now, if only that could come true.....[face_praying]

Love ya!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

24. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Irish: *wipes syrup off of keyboard* Keep praying. You might get your wish... And see, I am still posting...
    Jaina: We could sit back and laugh at the Jedi Order. And we shall see how they rescue themselves...
    Jade_eyes: Alix is just generally fun to write. I think I'd like a kid like her around. We shall see how risky that plan really is... [face_devil]
    smash128: I rather hope it does too. No guarantees.

And another update from being online when I shouldn't be. I think I've given up sleep.

Han awoke to see a familiar face watching him. He sat up instantly- too fast, actually- to greet her-

?Leia, you?re alive and safe! How did you get here??

Leia raced over to Han. ?This is Jaina?s lair. I have no idea where it is, but it?s her secret Sithly hideaway. And she has me here- somehow she can block me and Jacen from the Force. I don?t know how she does it, but she can. Han, she?s a Sith beyond my comprehension! I don?t see what happened??

?Hold on, sweetheart.? Han was confused. ?I think I?m hearing things. Did you say Jacen was here??

Leia nodded. ?He was captured on Myrkr and the Yuuzhan Vong shaped him. He was a Supreme Commander for them, and then lost a battle to Jaina and was captured. He?s been looking for a way to defeat her here, and she?s not too pleased with it. Apparently she thinks she can take down the Yuuzhan Vong single-handedly, and then destroy the Alliance.?

?She wishes,? Han muttered. ?This kid?s been having delusions of grandeur for a little too long. It?s time someone did something about her.?

?It?s not like I?m just sitting here on vacation. I?m trying to get out and find a way to fight Jaina.?

?Does she even have a plan for how she?s going to conquer the galaxy??

Leia sighed. ?I?ve certainly heard rumours. I really don?t know for sure, but there are definitely rumours that Jaina has other Sith under her control or that she has an army hidden somewhere. Since all of these are secondhand or older, I?m not sure I believe them.?

?But what if they are true??

?I don?t even want to imagine that.?

Jaina slipped into the room that held various Sith artefacts. She was rather impressed by Lumiya?s collection- all the twisted remains of alchemical monsters, strange weaponry, several Holocrons? and the newest treasure, Jaina?s addition?
    The carbonite plate that held the body of Luke Skywalker.

She was still gloating, knowing that the galaxy would remember her for, if nothing else, capturing and eventually killing the great and vaunted Jedi Master. His being here would make her into a target, and would do nothing for her plans. No, it was better if she just kept Luke here, and destroyed him later when everything was more in her favour.

Jaina picked up a small piece of crystal from the floor. It looked like a lightsaber crystal, but was softer and sapphire-blue. Jaina was reminded of Jacen?s lightsaber, which was the same color as this crystal.
    Had someone been in her secret storage room without her knowledge or permission?

Jaina pushed the thought out of her mind and picked up one of the old Sith Holocrons. It was time that she assembled the army that lay waiting for her.

After all, it was only a matter of time before Jaina was the ruler of the entire galaxy.

[hr]

After this begins Part Four, the last and most dramatic. Tissues are available in the first post.

25. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    Jaina really shouldn't ignore things like somebody possibly being in her secret hiding place. And, out of curiousity, don't you need special equipment to de-carbonite someone? That could make it a lot harder to get Luke out of his prison.

I loved Jaina's "secret Sithly hideaway" - where can I get one?

~Jaina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.