main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lightsaber and Amphistaff: Sithly NJO AU. Completed 10/30!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SithGirl132, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool update. =D= =D= Glad Leia was able to catch Luke and Han up to speed. Oops, a tissue alert for the next post... [face_worried] [face_worried] [:D] (Now I want french toast .... I have 32 sweet teeth LOL!!!) ;)

2. smash128

smash128 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 9, 2008
    Wow Jaina has look in carbonite, that doesn't bode well for the good guys huh? Hopefully he'll get out of there soon. I think Jacen should kick Jaina's sithly butt, but thats my hopeful opinion. Great stuff, can't wait for the next one.

3. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    smash128: The good guys need to get their act together soon. There may still be hope...
    Jade_eyes: Yup, tissue alert... it's coming soon. Maybe not this next post, but soon.
    Jaina: Hmm... if I remember, all you need to get decarbonited is for someone to hit the thaw switch... You can buy secret Sithly hideaways on eBay, starting at $49.99. Or if not, the nearest real estate office...

And here begins Part 4, the last part of this tale and the most dramatic. Or so my candor thinks.

The army assembled in the shadow of a massive fallen statue, silent and sure. Ranks of troops that looked to be from the Clone Wars. Massive metal monsters of no known make. Beasts of Sith alchemy. Clueless-looking foot soldiers, resembling the reptoid Yuuzhan Vong slave-soldiers. Battle droids.

Everything that was needed to win a war against the Yuuzhan Vong.

A council of Sith was waiting at the front, ready to greet their newest member. They watched this new Darth Lyssa warily as she surveyed the army, an evil light glowing in her ghastly red eyes.

She turned to them. ?Is my army ready??

One of them responded, ?It is as you wish, My Lady. All has been done as you commanded.?

Lyssa nodded her approval. ?We deploy tomorrow to Yuuzhan'tar.?

?So fast and soon? To the capital world itself??

She rounded on the doubter. ?Do not question me, insolent one. I have my plans and no one will interfere now.?

Or ever again, she silently finished.

The army loaded onto the transports, preparing for the journey to Yuuzhan'tar. It was a long way through wild regions of hyperspace, since the Perlemian Trade Route was long severed. Lyssa had personally overseen the mapping of the hyperspace trails, making sure that they were far away from all normal routes. There would be no chance of followers.

There would be no chance of the Yuuzhan Vong finding them.

Massive Sith transports, loaded and ready, took off from the surface of Korriban. Lyssa followed them in her private shuttle, and settled into meditation as the journey began. It was a long way through hyperspace, and Lyssa would need to be perfectly ready to take over and direct the battle once it began. The Yuuzhan Vong were ruthless, and would be enraged to see machines used in battle against them. Especially machines that resembled the Yuuzhan Vong and had been designed for the sole purpose of killing scarheads.

Lyssa watched everything from her mediation. She saw so many visions of a possible future; both victory and defeat were present. One tiny move could determine the course of an entire war, she knew. She was determined to make all of the right ones. There was no room for error here. The fate of the galaxy hinged upon her making the right choices.

It was so clear now: the scarheads would be helpless if Lyssa struck at just the right time. They were not capable of dealing with a truly massive head-on attack from an equal enemy.

It was so perfect, Lyssa thought. It was almost a pity that they wouldn?t know what had hit them.

The ships came out of hyperspace and immediately engaged cloaking shields. If they were detected, it would be the end for the Sith forces. If they succeeded?

This would go down in legend.

Lyssa arose from meditation and made her way to the cockpit of her shuttle. She had to be right there, right in front and right in the middle of the action. Otherwise, the battle meditation would be much less effective. And it was essential that she could see and direct the whole battle. On their own, the Sith forces could not do anything. They were a bunch of bumbling fools. With the guidance of a Sith Lady who knew exactly what she was doing? they were unstoppable.

The first indication that something was wrong was when a few Yuuzhan Vong were found dead, cut apart by what looked like lightsabers. Immediately, the commanders took note of this, surprised. There were no Jedi on Yuuzhan'tar anymore, now that

Jacen Solo was gone. What was going on?

And then there were the other mysterious deaths. All t

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. Those droids are formidable. :D The plan seems foolproof indeed. o_O

5. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    Wow. Always beware of foolproof plans, though, Jaina. There's ALWAYS some little thing that will go wrong. But that campaign against the YV at Coruscant was awesome - she certainly has a nice army. But if her plan comes true, what kind of galaxy will she have left to rule? And she better hope that the 'thaw' button doesn't accidentally get hit...

~Jaina

6. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade_eyes: I had to use the droids. I just couldn't resist... Foolproof, you claim? We shall see.
    Jaina: Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious. The campaign isn't done yet... and mind the thaw button.

Regular updates have resumed: Tuesday and Thursday. This story should be done posting by the time NaNo2008 rolls around and I write another long fic to keep all of you occupied.

From high orbit, Lyssa let out a triumphant laugh. She could sense the death throes of the World Brain and its final expiration. Now, the Yuuzhan Vong would no longer be able to use the environment as a weapon against the Sith, and their eventual destruction was assured.

Lyssa smiled to think how easy it would be now to just destroy the Supreme Overlord?s worldship, and eventually hunt down and kill him. It was just like shooting mynocks in a cage?

The Sith monsters marched on towards the worldship. With the death of the World Brain, Yuuzhan'tar was helpless and unable to resist the Sith armies. However, the worldship itself still had weapons, and there would be an army of warriors waiting for the Sith forces. By now, all of the planet knew that the Sith were here and here to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong.

The first prediction was correct. There was a phalanx of warriors waiting at the primary entrance, amphistaffs and thud bugs at the ready. The wheel-droids unfolded and began firing, taking down the warriors before any organic being had to be endangered. Following this, the wheel-droids directed their fire to the worldship itself, doing damage to the exterior as a legion of YVH and Sith soldiers entered in a hunt for the Supreme Overlord himself. Their instruction were clear: capture the Supreme Overlord, but do no damage to him.

He was for Darth Lyssa to destroy.

Lyssa?s shuttle dove through Yuuzhan'tar?s atmosphere, heading straight for the worldship. She was determined to find and kill the Supreme Overlord by herself, and use his death to demoralize the Yuuzhan Vong species.

She piloted the ship herself, using all of her skills and Force ability to keep away from the Yuuzhan Vong ships that still haunted the atmosphere. It was essential that she get to the surface.

She had a vow of vengeance to complete.

For a moment, Lyssa reflected on the vow that Jaina had left when she became Lyssa. The vow to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong species in retribution for the death of Anakin Solo. Lyssa now wanted to keep this vow just to spite the Yuuzhan Vong and cement her rule across the galaxy, and killing the Supreme Overlord was the best way to do it.

The shuttle landed gently in the plaza just in front of the worldship. Lyssa glanced out over the landscape, surveying the devastation. Her armies had gutted and torn down many buildings, and the remains of the Yuuzhan Vong army was strewn over the ground. Total devastation was the best word to describe all of this.

Lyssa smiled, proud to see how well her army had followed her directions.

She collected the lightsaber and lightwhip, ready to face the Supreme Overlord.

Massive groups of battle droids systematically took apart the worldship- tearing apart decks, ripping up walls, and making the ship collapse into the ground. Another legion destroyed the engines, making the ship no longer spaceworthy. A final group somehow found their way to the top, and sealed the breakaway throne room into the rest of the ship.

Supreme Overlord Shimrra was trapped aboard his own palace. All he could do was wait for the Sith forces to come.

The Sith army stormed the remainder of the worldship, destroying everything they could get their hands on. Finally, they stood face to face with the infamous Supreme Overlord Shimrra.

He stood there, taller than any other Yuuzhan Vong, his eyes glowing with the rainbow mqaaq?it implants. His amphistaff stood ready in his hands, able to destroy any opponent. There was nothing the droids could do anymore. They just surrounded Shimrra, waiting.

They didn?t have to wait long.

Darth Lyssa finally made her

7. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    *shivers* Dramatic indeed gal! That was your most pow-boom-bang-explode yet! Still, sith!Jaina scares the who knows what out of me...I hope that somehow that out-of-place crystal on the floor means that something good will happen--soon!

[face_good_luck] Irish

8. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    Scary Jaina, she needs to be taught a lesson[face_shame_on_you]. Yep I agree with you, the good guys need to get their act together. Great job, looking forward til the next one.

9. darkjedileia

darkjedileia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2007
    Go Jaina! I hope she beats the you know what out of that Vong guy. Is it wrong to root for the bad guy/girl? I love the Sith!

10. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    I too find myself cheering for the 'bad' person. I'm wondering about one thing, though. What do the average citizens think about all of this? Do they see Lyssa as a conquering hero or an immoral tyrant? That'd be interesting to find out.

Anyways, excellent update and yay for regular updating!

~Jaina

11. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jaina: I know, I cheer for the bad guys all the time... And you bring up an interesting point. I think I addressed this a bit at the end of the story, during the last chapter or two and Epilogue, but I never really thought of this. Oh, no. New bunny.
    darkjedileia: Rooting for the bad girl is fine. You'll find out what happens to Shimrra next.
    smash128: Scary Sith are my specialty.
    Irish: Something will happen soon. Whether good or bad is up to you. And sith!Jaina is so much fun to write. If you think this is exciting/scary, keep reading...

It's close enough to Thursday, and I found out that tomorrow I get my first free time of the day at about 9 pm. Therefore, here's your update.

Lightsaber and amphistaff collided again. Lyssa was eerily reminded of the battle against Jacen Solo, back when she was still Jaina Solo. Lightsaber and amphistaff, Sith and Yuuzhan Vong- two diametrically opposed cultures. Once they could have been allies in conquering the galaxy; now they were sworn enemies. Only one would walk away from this fight.

Lyssa was determined for it to be her.

This fight was different. Lyssa could not anticipate any of Shimrra?s moves, as the Yuuzhan Vong were completely outside the
    Force. All she could do was combat Yuuzhan Vong moves in the best way she knew how. Several weeks of training with Jacen had certainly helped, but they were not the best thing possible.

Nonetheless, Lyssa had the advantage.

She had a whole arsenal of Sithly dirty tricks that no one else would ever know about.

Her lightsaber scored into Shimrra?s vonduun crab armor, nearly cutting through his robe. She swore and pulled back, remembering Lumiya?s mantra of If your attack fails, retreat and get on the defensive before you launch another attack. She caught the edge of his amphistaff on her lightsaber blade, and flipped the snake-thing away before it could cut through her blade or try to bite her.

It spit venom instead.

Lyssa had been expecting this, and she pushed the venom spray away with the Force. Surprised, Shimrra retaliated with another direct attack, this time to Lyssa?s head. She countered with the perfect head parry that she?d never been able to do in practice, and silently thanked her many mentors for their insistence on constant parry drills. It was worth it, she realised, now that she was fighting for her life again.

Then another splatter of venom flew out.

Lyssa ducked and executed a perfect chest cut, scoring through the vonduun crab again. This time it cut the robe as well, made out of the preserved flesh of the first Warmaster. Lyssa smiled wickedly just to see the sacred flesh cut, and she wished that some Yuuzhan Vong could have been there to see her do that.

It was all psychological, Lyssa knew.

If she could psych out Shimrra, she could win this battle.

It was time for the dirty tricks to come out. Lyssa tossed the lightsaber into her left hand and pulled out the hilt of the lightwhip in her right hand. She ignited it, creating a mass of pulsing energy strands and Mandalorian iron.
    Shimrra pulled away for a moment, studying this new weapon. Like all the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong, he had never seen a lightwhip and had no idea how to counter one.

The amphistaff went for a normal attack against the lightwhip. Bad idea, Jaina thought. It?s obvious that you forgot that I took out Jacen Solo with a lightwhip and lightsaber combination. If you had any brains, you?d remember that and you should have tried to find a way to counter this. Oh well, your stupidity is my gain?

The strands of the lightwhip immobilized the amphistaff, preventing it from spitting venom or even from moving. All that was left was to let the energy and iron burn through the amphistaff?s body?

The fabled weapon of the Supreme Overlord, once so formidable, fell to the floor in pieces, destroyed by Lyssa?s lightwhip and lightsaber combination.

She laughed triumphantly, exulting in her victory. Shimrra was helpless and weaponless, at the mercy of her combined light

12. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    Great job, so Shimrra is dead. Hmmm, so if you're going to follow more of NJO then you know there's another guy who truly leads the Vong and his name is O[face_shhh]. But if you're not an concentrating more on Sith Jaina's conquest of the galaxy then more power to ya. Once again, great job and looking forward to the next one.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thank for the PMs. :D Ooh, it was fun reading both these updates together. Whose "butt" is left? [face_laugh] Stellar action especially in the latest update. That lightwhip is something. :D

14. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    wahhooo! This is so good! What a shiver-inducing line...that with all that evil she had done, she'd avenged anakin. Talk about living in the past...*sigh* Alright, girl, i'm ready to kick some butt!!!!

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

15. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    smash128: Yeah, I kind of forgot about Onimi since my focus was on Jaina. But now... oh no... *hides from plot bunny*
    Jade_eyes: Well, the good guys or the bad guys... lightwhips are cool! I want one!
    Irish: Living in the past... yes, quite the problem. I had to use that line; it was too good to resist.

It's close enough to Tuesday, also considering that I am really busy tomorrow. What's new?

Jacen sat up suddenly. There was something wrong in his Vongsense. Something had just happened on Yuuzhan'tar. Something tragic, something significant.

He began to pace around, feeling like a caged animal. If something had truly happened to Yuuzhan'tar, then it was something significant. He could no longer sense the ever-present World Brain. It was as though the dhuryam had disappeared from his mind.

?No, Jaina,? Jacen whispered. He fell to his knees in agony, as the realisation hit.

Jaina had taken an army to Yuuzhan'tar to destroy the Yuuzhan Vong as a species. It was obvious that she had succeeded. Much of the Yuuzhan Vong had been destroyed, and now the World Brain was dead, probably murdered by Jaina or her Sith forces. And Shimrra too was dead. Once again, he was probably dead at Jaina?s evil hands.

It was so wrong, Jacen thought. So many people, so many of every species? it was so wrong.

The Sith had to be stopped, or else their reign of terror would continue, and more innocents would die. It was so wrong,
    Jacen thought again.

No wonder he was so determined to stop Jaina.

Leia glanced over at Jacen as she entered the room. ?What?s wrong?? she asked gently.

Jacen shook his head. He looked utterly devastated. ?Jaina,? he replied.

?what about her??

?She? she took an army to Yuuzhan'tar?? Jacen?s voice broke. ?She killed the World Brain and the Supreme Overlord, and most of the Yuuzhan Vong there on Yuuzhan'tar. It?s so wrong.?

Leia sat down next to Jacen. ?How do you know this??

?I can feel it.? He began pacing like a caged animal again. ?That girl thinks she knows everything and can get away with everything. She can?t, and I?m not going to let her get away with this. The Sith must be stopped. I?m going to bring her down and end her arrogance some day, but I just need a way to do it without going dark myself.?

?Well, at least you?ve got enough common sense to say that.? Leia sighed in relief. ?I don?t want you going dark too from some revenge agenda. Like Jaina?s- honestly, I don?t think Anakin would have appreciated his sister going dark for his sake. It?s so tragic and frightening. Please don?t tell me you?re planning to bring Jaina back to the light??

Jacen thought for a moment, ?I honestly don?t know,? he began. ?If Jaina can still be saved, which I?m starting to doubt, then I will try to help her and bring her back. But after tonight, and after everything I?ve seen Jaina do lately, I?m really beginning to think that she?s on the Dark Side for good, and there?s nothing I can do about it. I hate to think so darkly, but this time I think I?m just being a realist. Nonetheless, it scares me to think she could be stuck doing evil for the rest of her natural life.?

?Why do you think she killed this World Brain too if it?s not a Yuuzhan Vong??

?It?s a Yuuzhan Vong creation. It controls Yuuzhan'tar, and directs the Vongforming of the world. If it dies, then the world will return to Coruscant slowly since there are no other dhuryams left.? Silently, Jacen added [i]There are no other dhuryams because I killed them all.[/i] A wave of remorse swept over him. ?I still don?t believe that she did this in cold blood and really, it feels a lot like she set this up well in advance and knew what she was doing.?

Leia was still following a logical train of thought. ?Jaina does not act like she?s thinking much in advance. I really don?t like having to guess so much at her motives and ideas.?

?Me neither. But until she starts doing press releases of her actions, I?m going to have to guess what she?s up to next. But she does plan in advance. Lately she?s

16. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Jul 19, 2007
    Oh NO!!!! Alix, don't do it!!!!

SG, this was such a good chapter! i love the emotion you showed in it really amazing, very real and worriesome!!!

*still dying to know what happens!*

[face_good_luck] Irish

17. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    Wow...I can't help but think that the voice is Jaina, here to drive her own daughter crazy. And that is kinda hypocritical, Jacen, killing all of the dhuryams except one, then getting angry at Jaina cause she kills the last one. Oh, well. Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Jaina

18. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    Yeah Jacen better come up with a plan and take action, so has Leia compromised that Jaina's too dark to be saved? And poor Alix, hearing voices isn't good. Great update, can't wait for the next one.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  20. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Irish: Keep being interested, there's more to come. [face_devil]
    Jaina: We are about to see a change of heart in Jacen. Your suspicions about the voice may be correct...
    smash128: Alix is in trouble. We shall see what Leia thinks soon.
    Jade_eyes: Hmmm, you're on the right track...

To celebrate my first day of class, here's your next update!

There, in the middle of the room, was the severed head of a Yuuzhan Vong. The head was huge and terrifying, and to Alix it frighteningly resembled the head of Supreme Overlord Shimrra. Alix screamed upon seeing it, ready just to turn and run.

?Surprising, isn?t it,? Jaina?s voice purred from the corner. She was polishing the handle of her lightsaber, acting as though this was an everyday occurrence. ?And you were expecting??? She left the question open and stared at Alix.

Alix wanted to do anything possible to remove this image from her mind. Her insane mother had killed Shimrra and now had his head as a trophy. And Jaina was still sitting there, acting as though nothing was wrong and nothing had happened.

?You really are a Sith,? Alix whispered.

?What took you so long to figure it out?? Jaina still looked very nonchalant. ?Did someone stick a sign on my rear end or something??

Alix shook her head mutely. ?I guess I?ve always known. But I just had to see the head? did you really kill him??

?Why, of course. Someone had to do it. It was with the lightwhip, if you?re wondering.?

?I wasn?t wondering.?

Jaina looked very satisfied with herself, and even more satisfied at her daughter?s horror. ?I would appreciate your addressing me as Darth Lyssa from now on.?

?You wish.? Alix remembered the vow she had made. ?You?ve been behind all of this. You acted like you were crazy, but you were actually just going dark. You?re the voice in the back of my head, just communicating with me through the Force. You?ve been trying to turn me for all of my life. And I?ll do anything and everything in my power to not let you succeed. I?m going to fight you for all I?m worth and I won?t stop until either one of us is dead or you?re turned back to the light side.?

Lyssa laughed maniacally. ?You wish, girl. I rule here, and I?m going to turn you and create a dynasty of Sith. You?re helpless against my power, so don?t even try to fight me.? She raised a hand?

?and Alix fell to the floor unconscious, under her mother?s Sith powers.

Lyssa stepped over Alix and picked up Shimrra?s severed head, still smiling.

?You know, it?s a shame that so many good people are getting killed in this mess. Especially people like Alix. She could have been very useful.? Lyssa Force-lifted the girl, preparing to create another Sith out of her.

Jacen sensed Jaina?s return. Her presence had darkened noticeably, and now it did indeed seem like Jaina was a Sith for real and good. Jacen wondered for a moment if there was even a way to bring Jaina back to the light anymore.

Then he sensed Alix?s sudden distress and then the fading of her presence. He knew instantly that Jaina had attacked her daughter in some way, and though Alix was alive, it would not be so for long. Sith were ruthless, and if Alix could not suit
    Jaina?s twisted purposes, she would be destroyed.

Jacen flexed the fighting claws embedded in his hands. They were deadly weapons, and if used right, he could perhaps use them, his armor, and some Force skills and ingenuity?

This had gone far enough. Jaina was going to die.

Lyssa glanced up at the opening of her door for the second time in the hour. It was Jacen. He looked determined and emotionless, willing to do anything if it got him to his goal. Lyssa was on her guard, sensing that he was here to destroy her. She placed both hands on her lightsaber, giving him a direct and open threat. Just try it. You?ll regret it.

As though he could hear her thoughts, he replied coldly, ?Do as you will, girl. You?ve gone far enough. Enough people have died for this, and it?s not worth it anymore. Turn back and renounce the Dar

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. =D= Including the cliffie. :D

22. smash128

Feb 9, 2008
    Great update, Go Jacen! Give your sith sister the old one two with that lightsaber, show no mercy, save Alix! If you can't tell already, I'm rooting for Jacen.

23. SithGirl132

Dec 6, 2005
    Jade_eyes: Thanks! You gotta love those cliffies...
    smash128: Maybe that is what Jacen will do... read on and find out...

Here is your latest update! Tissues provided... you may need them. *opens tissue box*

Lyssa jumped back in shock, just barely remembering to ignite her lightsaber. This was the most painful kind of betrayal,
    she realised. The kind that came from her own family, from someone that she had once loved and trusted. There was no way she would stand for this. Lyssa forced the small part of her heart that was still Jaina to shut up and stop crying about the death of another brother. There was no way to solve this but to kill Jacen.

His blade was on the offensive, no longer searching for Jaina?s defences. [i]The rules of the game have totally changed when the attacker is willing to not survive the fight[/i], Jacen reflected. He no longer cared what happened to him as long as Jaina paid for her crimes, even if she had to die for it. Justice had to be done now.

As Jacen narrowly ducked Jaina?s counterattack, he reminded himself that doing this just out of revenge was wrong.

The thought flew from his mind as Jaina's lightwhip ignited and one of the pulsing strands flew at his head.

Lyssa hissed angrily as she forced herself into another lightsaber duel. It seemed that every time she turned around, there was someone with a lightsaber and an interest in killing her. It was getting very annoying to constantly defend, and Lyssa made a mental note to survive this battle long enough to train more Sith to defend her.

She ignited the lightwhip out of desperation and sent one strand flying at Jacen?s head. He jumped away, narrowly missing, and Lyssa cursed again. She wanted to drive her opponent into the corner of the room, where he could not escape without having to cut through a wall, and that would take some time.

Time that Jacen didn?t have. If he got cornered, he would die.

For a moment, Lyssa examined the turn in Jacen?s emotions. He was skating on the edge of the Dark Side, and a well-placed push would easily shove him over the precipice.

Lyssa knew from experience that giving that push was a much better thing to do rather than waste a potentially strong ally.

She twisted the lightwhip?s strands just enough to score Jacen?s armor and frighten him, and offered her final invitation.

?Come, Jacen. This is your last chance to join me and escape the wrath that has challenged you for the past few weeks. You can help me, and we can reshape the galaxy in our own image. You can have everything you?ve ever wanted- peace and freedom for all, and nothing more to ever again worry about. Why refuse now?? She smiled gently and extinguished both lightsaber and lightwhip. ?If you refuse this offer now, you may never have another chance to accept.?

Jacen wavered for a moment. Jaina?s offer was too good to be true, he knew. Anyone who fell to the Dark Side willingly could indeed return, but it would be very hard and long. He didn?t want to deal with that, and of course, there was always the chance Jaina was just lying and trying to get his guard down so she could kill him. And there was always the possibility of falling and committing even greater evil than Jaina was now?

She had extinguished her lightsaber and lightwhip, showing either her total trust of him, some suicidal tendency he had not previously seen, or she had another dirty trick up her very full sleeve. Jacen was inclined to believe the latter, but he knew how tricky Sith were. She was probably just trying to get him to calm down, stop fighting, and succumb to her advances.

But if she really was telling the truth, and she genuinely wanted Jacen to fall?

He considered it for a moment. Joining Jaina would mean an end to the strife that had plagued him for the past few weeks, and would probably get his life out of danger for long enough to devise a plan to escape. It could also mean galactic dominance, ruling the whole galaxy with the best intentions in mind and finally ending the wars that had destr

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow!!! :( =D= You made me LIKE Jacen again--quite a task there LOL and then let Jaina off him :eek: Yikes!!!! Now what?????? [face_worried] [face_worried] Huggles!!!!!

25. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Aug 10, 2007
    He's...he's dead? Wow, that was unexpected. But one less hindrance in Jai-I mean Lyssa's plan of vengeance!

I wonder how the rest of the family will react; should be interesting.

~Jaina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.