**Lightsaber Choreography Contest V Has Begun!**

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ObiJuan2080, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. VaporTrail Force Ghost

star 6
    Your LCC3 entry was still pretty sweet though. If you and Thrice don't hurry up and make a fight, I'm gonna blow a gasket. I mean, come on. It can be an LCCV DVD Bonus Feature! HURRY!

-Vaportrail
  2. DVCPRO-HDeditor Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Sith-Man Force Ghost

star 4

Really? Man, if that's the case, we may go ahead and film our fight really quick, when does the stuff for the dvd need to be done?

-Jacob "Sith-Man" Sheppard
  4. ObiJuan2080 Force Ghost

star 4
    Vaportrail is just kidding...I hope. He knows that the only people who can submit an entry for the DVD are the people who submitted their entry for the contest already.
  5. Darth_Carl Jedi Master

star 1
    So how's things looking? Are we close to realese yet?
  6. TigerCraneFist Chosen One

star 4
    Carl, I hope the spelling error in your sig was intentional :p

Anyway, so yeah - I deserve getting wasted, afterall it's friday night tonight - in other words, today's the day of the release, is it not? :D
  7. Sith-Man Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh... lol, got me excited for a minute there... That does suck... :D

8. ZenBones Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think you completely missed the point of what I was saying. :) But then again, you should care, at least to a point, because of the concept of "suspension of disbelief"... if you make it too ridiculous, no one will buy it. In that regard, the biggest mistake I've seen people make is under-acting in terms of not using footwork, not dodging, not appearing to be forceful with intent. I thought RvD2 was excellent in this area-- they really look like they're trying to kill each other.

9. G-Unit Jedi Master

star 4
    Darn it, no sign of new thread yet. *goes back to twiddling thumbs*
  10. Sith-Man Force Ghost

star 4

... Dude, it's a lightsaber fight... That kinda rules out the whole "Suspension of disbelief" right there...

:D

Although, I agree to a point, if you don't have really elaberate moves, look like your trying to kill each other... That should be a rule next contest. lol...

11. durbnpoisn TFN Staff Cast & Crew Database

VIP
    star 5

The voting page is up and ready. Juan tested it yesterday...
    All that remains is for him to release the link. (I think that will be in about 15 minutes.)

For my part in this... Please everyone, be cool with the voting... It's all for good fun and bragging rights. Nothing more...

12. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Unless the :D means you're being sarcastic, you're kind of misunderstanding the term "suspension of disbelief".
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.