main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Lightsaber Classes Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AnakinWisler, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinWisler

AnakinWisler Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Anyone interested in Lightsaber Classes? The SDSWS is going to start holding some classes on Saber dueling for those who would like to learn. [face_mischief] Some of us there thinking if you guys did the same, we could possibly have some "friendly" fights ;) between the Fan Forces at upcoming combined events. :cool: A thought...anyone? :D

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/anakin_wisler/vwp?.dir=/Imperial+Dunes&.src=ph&.dnm=Lightsaber+Ad.jpg&.view is an Ad for our classes.

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    who will be teaching and what are their qualifications?

3. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    All you have to do is bring your own "saber." Jason and myself will be "teaching." I'm sure you're already good with a saber so we are all going to be trading ideas for all of us to improve our skills. :)

4. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    ahh...I see...unprofessional...hehe. Word to the wise, don't let brandon talk you into those unecessary spins. :p

5. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    ARE YOU KIDDING! Colt and Jason LOVE those!!!!! [face_laugh]

Count me in you guys can go agenst me and Carl. Masters vs Masters [face_devil] Well someday

6. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    Finally...a worthy opponent :cool:

7. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    oooooh...I like this....wait no I dont, I'm no good at free for all stuff. I like to choreograph stuff. That's my Forte. Brandon and I ONCE had our entire final fight scene for the Apprentice Adept movie choreographed and memorized. IT WAS SICK!!!! Unfortunatly we didn't do it for like 6 months and forgot it. :(

8. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    colt and i haev many qualifications the lets us teach! on the free -for -all matter. Nothing will be free for all at first. And teaching choreography will be part of the class. We will prolly pair off two people and have them choreograph somethign for some date further down the road. Spins will be conducted in a controlled manner. NO BLIND moves! If colt and i feel that you are doing usafe moves, we will let you know not to do those untill you have the moves better under control, and we will show you how to do so.

9. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    ill probly be there, just need to borrow a sabr until i get my own.

10. AnakinWisler

Aug 7, 2002
    I'm sure we can provide sabers for those in need. :)

Hey, Carl, did you and Brandon ever get the fight on video? I'd love to see it! :D

11. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    yeah, i want to see the fight also.

12. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    actually yes we did at one point, but no you can't see it. Our directer had it and he got called to active duty with this whole Gas crisis.

13. Kavic

Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    must....kill....oafy-wan....argh...must destroy....temple.....qui-gon a fool....I'm the better padawan......

Oh! hey Xanatos! what's that? Sure I have no problem placing this bomb in the temple. Sure thing, I'll get right on it ;)

14. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    we will hand out info on the first class during the movie marathon!

15. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
  16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    LOL Kavic!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.