Lightsaber Duel, RPG **JCHSA VS MDFF** SAME THREAD, NEW PLAN!

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by GenOochy, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, here we go again, this time lets go I bit more RPG, but you can still kill others, FAIRLY!

I await.

The general enters thread and climbs to the top of a hill.

Siting down in grass he slips into quite meditation, debating if he should restart the war that was once fought here.

During which, he has two visions.

In one, he does not restart the war, and a MDFF opertive, enters a thread and takes his Beloved's life.

The other, He starts the war, kills that opertive, but, the rest of the vision is cloudy...

He stays in the meditative trance...

*Slow Imperial March/Across The Stars plays* General Oochy/>/>
  2. doubleofive Jedi Master

star 4
    i hope that i am here for this...

i mean, i AM a secret agent.

3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Great work. Well Mojave Desert Fan Forcers we have our pride to protect. Everyone tommorrow met here, for tommorrow a war is about to comence. And this time I mean WAR!
  4. doubleofive Jedi Master

star 4
    reconning, as requested. looks pretty empty here, for the moment.

but it looks like a red sun is rising...

[face_mischief] [face_mischief] 5
  5. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *walks into the area on the soon-to-be battlefield and examines it* Hmm...Well, i guess tomorrow starts a really good entertainment for me. Lol :p *gets out a lawn chair and some soda and relaxes waiting for the war to begin* This is going to be great! Lol [face_laugh]
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes soon the Mojave Desert Fan Fore will prove to be vistorious and your Jedi COuncil HOme SChool Alliance will be weak...and destroyed.
  7. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    I accept my fate whatever it maybe.

Tommorow...

*Imperial march plays softly in background*
  8. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Uh oh Alex. They have the Imperial March as their song/music! Thats the coolest one...to me. You got to come up with a star wars song or music for the MDFF! *shrugs* Not that i care. Lol [face_laugh] I'm going to watch as you all blow each other away. Lol [face_devil]
  9. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    General.

*Jaid walks in, eye's glowing fiercly, furious that her internet was cut off and she missed the end of the sparing match*

I am here.

I will be here to fight.

I might be a hit man?????

*sniff*

I'm a Body Gaurd.

And it's my job to get rid of those who opose, injure, or threaten you.

And I'm good at it.

Elu.

Be careful with your hand tomorrow.

It just might come off again if you don't behave yourself.

*thinks for a moment*

And my Master should be here.

*Jaid looks around, and satisfied, her eye's begin to dim as she stalked from the thread to prepare for the upcoming battle*
  10. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whoa! Hello Jaid. How did you stumble on here? You don't have to answer that. *holds his precious hand* Oh no you don't. My hand! If you take my hand off again you'll have to see the nasty blood and gore of it right before your eyes then...but you probably don't care do you. By the way...i'm on no ones team! Lol [face_laugh] I'm here to watch! Lol I don't belong to the MDFF or the JCHSA!! :D hehehe
  11. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am second in command of the JCHA. Why wouldn't I be here? I LIKE fights......

*eyes begin to glow*

Oh do I ever......
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lol Fiesty! Cool. Have fun beating people up! This is going to be one heck of a show! 'specially since i know people from both sides! JCHSA and MDFF. *grins* How 'bout a warm up where you can beat the living daylights outta me? *whacks Jaid over the head* :D [face_devil]
  13. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No thanks.

I've already been in 3 fights and my arms are getting sore..... But if you join in tommorow........ :D
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Umm...maybe. *thinks about it and shrugs* Maybe...i'd be fighting against two 'armies' by myself though. Ah, couldn't be that bad. But i'll watch instead. *whacks Jaid in the head because she's sore and can't do anything about it* hehehe [face_devil] Ok ok i'm sorry, here sit down for awhile *moves his lawn chair over*
  15. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    thanx.

curls up like a baby kitten and go's to sleep.....
  16. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    She went to sleep...on my lawn chair! I outta...i outta....i..i.....*shrugs* Oh well. *goes around examining the battlefield* Hmmm...*mutters* A trp here could be good and one over there! Here? No too obvious. Oh i see a good place. *stops muttering* [face_devil] I'm going to watch but i'm also going to test. muahahahaha! *shuts up so he doesn't wake anyone*
  17. doubleofive Jedi Master

star 4
    *005 comes in and looks around*

looking good people. but i have a life, therefore, i cannot assist.

*tosses Jaid his twin blasters*

take care of these for me.

18. me_luky Force Ghost

star 4
    hi you, how are you?
  19. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    *Unmanned recon plane flys over*
  20. me_luky Force Ghost

star 4
    *with my new lasers i shoot the ship down!*
  21. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *Stridarious walks into the arena* I'm here, all tremble at my name... *Ignites his blade* Good shot me_lucky, keep up the good work, for now we must prove ourselves and defend our name "Mojave Desert Fan Force RULES!!" *Glares at the opposing team* You're going down. [face_devil]
  23. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Considering that Me_Luky is my little brother in RL and that I'll pound him if he doesn't side with me.... Why did you congratulat him?
  24. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes what are you doing shooting at our plane??? That's high treason.

Jaid, your brother is reminding me of another padawan...The way he attacked his master like that... Now who was that??? Oh yes. It was Anikin
  25. Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 3
    *walks in carefully her hands in the air looking around*
    What is all the seven hells of Kessel is going on around here?? what the frell is the big fuss?? and how can i join??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.