main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Lightsaber Duel Thread*Bring your lightsaber!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by padawanskywalker, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Goodbye JCM!!!

*Apocalypse thrusted the saber right into his chest.*

2. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM face was indifferent - no signs of fear, anger, or happiness. Just plain blank as if he were under a trance. He eyed Tico for a moment and then twisted around to dodge the straight-forward stab. He aimed a simple cut to his back.*

3. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    *While JCM twisted Apocalypse slashed at JCM's ankle where he had all his weight*

4. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM managed to block the attack but the momentum of force caused him to lose balance. He stumbled forward but quickly regained control. He had a huge amount of large energy in his grasp right now. He wanted to help Tico. So he used Force speed and went behind Tico in a blink of an eye. He managed a choke-hold so if Tico were to move he would pass out on the ground since there was a huge amount of pressure around his carotid artery - the large important artery going to the brain. If applied pressure to in a quick motion one could pass out.*

Don't move, Tico. I'm only trying to help you. Don't fight. JCM said calmly.

5. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Let...me...go...JCM!!

6. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM placed one hand on top of Tico's head trying to clear his mind of all the darkness inhabiting his mind. A white glowing light emmited from the palm of his hand as he continued to hold on to Tico.*

Concentrate. Let go of all the darkness. You can do it. Clear your mind. JCM said in a soothing voice.

7. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Yes...I can see the...light

*But before JCM could finish what he was doing Apocalypse refocused hsi anger and let out a strong force push all around his body, releasing his grip in Apocalypses neck and pushing JCM back.*

8. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM was about to think that all hope returned to Tico but before he could interpret what just happened he flew back and landed on the floor. He slid a long distance away and Force pulled his loaned lightsaber for protection.*

I thought I almost had you there for a moment, Tico. Don't cling to your anger for too long. It will only take you to your own demise! JCM persuaded.

9. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    My anger is as strong as ever fool!!!

*Apocalypse let out a strong wave of lightign at JCm as he skided on the florr.*

10. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM was never surprised. He rose his lightsaber blade to block the forks of electric hatred coming towards him. He strained to hold back the lightning. He attempted to angle the blade trying to send it back to hit Tico in the face.*

11. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    *APocalypse increased the power of his lighting*

12. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *With that JCM attempted to angle the lightning more which should arch back at Tico crashing into his face or any vital organ area.*

C'mon. Hurry up! JCM thought to himself.

13. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Not gonna work JCM!!!

*Apoclaypse moved to the right so he would not get hit by lighting at increased even more the power of his lighting.*

DIE JCM!!!!!!!!!!

14. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM grunted and strained to hold back the lightning. It wouldn't hit its target. So with that, JCM aimed a decent Force Push to Tico's stomach to throw him off balance.*

15. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    *Apocalypse took the push but jumped backwards flowing with the push. APoclaypse once more sent lighting at JCM*

16. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM groaned when his Force push failed. He sighed when Tico kept doing the so repetitive Force lightning. JCM simply ran behind a pillar to rest for a while.*

17. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    *APolcaypse used force lighting om the pillar to bring it down on JCM.*

18. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM heard a slight "crumbling" noise and immediately knew what was going to happen. He glanced and saw the pillar starting to shift. He gotout of the way and gave Tico an overconfident grin. He was about to walk away when he realized the end of his uniform was stuck under the pillar, which was already on the ground.*

19. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    *APocalyps moved the lighting to JCM now that he was stcuK*

20. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    *JCM took the blast and flew back hitting the stone wall. His uniform was ripped and he didn't have the strength to stand up. Small purple sparks of electricity traveled through his body. Smoke whiffed from him. He was conscious but was just paralyzed for a moment.*

21. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Oooooooo it hurts to say this now that your like within reach to killl but I gotta go. We'll finish this up tommorow.

[face_peace]

22. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    That's fine. Nice duel Tico. Very well, tomorrow then. G'night Tico. I-)

23. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    I see your Duel is over JCM, do you need any healing? Did my saber serve you well my friend?

24. UltimateObi-Wan_987

UltimateObi-Wan_987 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    *walks into dueling arena*

I need exercise...any takers?

*goes to sit on bench, awaiting answer*

25. anakins_padawan13

anakins_padawan13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 24, 2005
    Yeah I'm up for one. If anyone else is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.