main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsaber Duel Thread - Bring Your Lightsaber!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Shiphunk2, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkHorseXIII

DarkHorseXIII Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    "No I just find it hard to find a worthy opponenet, seems I am faced with another nameless generic Sith afraid to face me one on one."

DH leaps into the air meeting the darksiders velocity. and twirls midair bringing his blades down in a one two combination of blinding speed against the darksiders lightsaber, as DH passes.

2. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    Effortlessly parrying the Jedi's strikes, stewy uses his momemtum to send him in a role, then bringing himself he stands up before the Jedi master. Then Stewy drops his cloak to the ground. He circles the Jedi, the engages him in a ferocious battle. Stewy's lightsaber a blur as he strikes, the blocks, then strikes again. Each of his blows faster than the human eye can see, faster even than his thoughts. But who needed thoughts and reflexes when one had the Force, and more importantly, the Dark Side therein...

"Is this what you wanted, Jedi??"

3. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    The darksider unleashes a flurry of assaults... DH is set in a solid defensive mode, parrying and giving ground DH spins with his sabers using his duel sabers to parry continuously as he gives ground using the full length of his sabers and range given to nulifying the darksiders attacks.

"Fine, if you want to keep expelling your energy... uselessly"

4. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    *Jedi Master SH2 enters the combative area and notices his old Padawan dueling with an exceptional swordsman and slowly makes his way to the edge of the treeline and sits. He watches DH with gratitude and reaches out to sense his inner thoughts*

5. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    Ignoring the newcomer, Stewy presses forward his assault. "Uselessly??" stewy growls. "If that's what you think, then you are by far dumber than i ever thought possible!" Then, as stewy redoubles his attack, he says to the jedi, "i haven't even broke a sweat!!!"

6. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    "And you think I have?"

DH parries and uses his dual blades to keep the darksider well at bay... as he sets up again in a defensive posture after having completly nulified the onslaught the darksider thought he had performed.

7. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    "what was it i remember, something like 'come and face me like a man' or something, yet who's using two lightsabers???"

then stewy attacks again, slicing one of the Jedi's two lightsaber cleanly in half.

"Ah, that's better!" [insert hysterical laugh]

8. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    Nice try... doesn't work that way. You can attempt to slice my saber in half, but you just cannot do it.

----------------------

The darksider carelessly lunges and attempts to slice on of DH's sabers in half. DH parries and spins using the mans momentum against him will parrying down the forward blade. DH his second blade to come down at an angle that would slice lightly across the attackers back, not injurung him severly, but letting him know it could have been much worse, should it connect.

"I do not see anything stopping you from using two sabers? So save you pitiful whining, I thought Sith were suppose to be stronger than that!"

9. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    Ok, just thought i'd try...

---------------

"i'm really tired of your foolish psychobabble and emotional games, jedi!!! Let's end this, NOW!!"

Then Stewy presses forward a vicious attack...

10. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    "Your attacks are sloppy. You use no control over your emotions abd you are constantle leaving yourself open!"

DH parries with both sabers and flips to the side and back of the darksider, landing quickly DH unleashes a powerful force wave aimed at the darksiders back.

11. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    Whirling around to me the Jedi onslaught, Stewy effortlessly parries the attacker blows. he then angles his blade to force the jedi's twin sabers into deadly saber lock...

"You are weak, Jedi!"

12. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    Saber lock, DH has is sabers in an "x" with the darksiders blade between them... holding it steady... anticipating...

"I feel fine, but I can feel you faltering, using all of this energy to harm me."

13. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    Stewy then releases his saber lock, striding backwards, away from the jedi.

"Do you know the power of the Dark Side?

Not waiting for a reply, stewy sends a wave of deadly force lightning towards the unfortunate Jedi.

"You do now!!! HAAA HAAAA!!!"

14. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    A wave of force lightning comes rocketing towards DH... the force lightning is a powerful burst, but only a burst. DH is able to deflect most of it with his sabers, drawing in and disipating the energy. Feeling some residual pain, from the lighning DH presses forward.

It is time to end this, this darksider is too dangerous for his own good.

DH engages the darksider vaulting forward, he knows the darksider has expended a lot of energy trying to harm DH, while DH has been parrying and defending. Landing froward, DH engages with his blades striking across the darksiders axis quickly with one blade occupying the man, the strike is crisp precise and staggeringly powerful. DH spins continung his momentum, using his second saber as a guard and whips his leg around sweeping, while maintaining a guard. There should be no way the darksider should be able to keep up with the move given his expended energy. The man should end up on the flat of his back with DH's second saber pointing down at him.

15. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    i see you're very tricky

-----------------------

As the Jedi pushes forward, with his complicated assault, stewy merely allows the jedi to strike him down. Then, with the Jedi's blade to his throat, stewy aims a powerful Force-assisted kick into the jedi's midsection. Then he prepares to jump to his feet, as the lightsider stumbles backwards...

16. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    The darksider aims a kick at DH. as he is laying on thye ground with DH's saber at his throat... seemingly forgetting about DH's second saber...

As the darksider tries to kick, he raises his leg leaving it extremely vulnerable. DH's second saber comes up from the side swiftly. Angled to take the mans leg at the knee off. It is not something DH' relishes, he would have liked to have seen the man yield, but now with a careless move of kicking from a horrible position directly into DH's sber paths.. the prospect is all but sure for the darksider to suffer some serious damage on his leg. Perhaps the darksider can perform an extrodinary feet and only come away with minimal damamge, get away... and then live to fight another day.

17. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    As stewy's kick move towards it target, the world around him suddenly freezes. Appearently, Stewy's subconscious had tapped into an area of the Force yet unknown. Then he realized why, he had neglected to factor in to account the jedi's second lightsaber! As his kick was screaming towards his opponent, the lightsaber was poised to intercept his leg at the knee. And somehow he realized he had only seconds left until the world reverted into real time, so he quickly rolls his legs to the side. As time around him returns to normal, stewy jumps to his feet.

"You may have won this time, Jedi! But pray we don't meet again...!!!"

Stewy then retreats from the arena...

18. DarkHorseXIII

Jul 24, 2005
    The darksider falls back diappearing...

DH disignites his two sabers, his head hangs low, though it is a victory, it is not complete with a lost soul still wandering the darkside...

exits arena...

19. DarthStewy

Sep 9, 2006
    As Stewy returns to his home planet, he has a sudden pang of conscience, feeling very weary of the side he follows.

"If i can't defeat a mere Jedi, the "order of Lies", then perhaps it is i who has been lied to!"

20. -Lynx-

-Lynx- Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 24, 2005
    *activates lightsaber*

*twirls it around*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.