main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

lightsaber hilt builders request

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by benjifs, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjifs

benjifs Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2007

hello everyone
    so ive been looking online pretty much everywhere for custom saber hilts and guides to make them. the best one i found i think is big yellow box. but even though i can get all the parts needed to make one of those hilts i dont have either the proper tools or experience to make one of those. so i was wondering if it was possible for someone to make one for me? of course i'd pay for the parts, shipping and labor.
    can anyone help me out?

2. Evil-Henchman

Evil-Henchman Jedi Master star 4

Jul 17, 2004
    I make custom saber hilts. You can check out my work here. PM me if you are interested. I have several more near completion.

3. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    wow, those are really good. Do you use plastic/PVC and very cleaver paint, or do you have access to a lathe?

4. Evil-Henchman

Evil-Henchman Jedi Master star 4

Jul 17, 2004
    Lathe. Those are all metal. The only plastic is the grey knob on Saber1. Saber1 has one rubber 0-ring and Saber3 has 3 o-rings. The one that is mostly black was one I had powder coated by a company that does such things however the black Covertec knob on it is anodized black. Both methods are much better than spray painting.

5. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    [face_thinking]

One of those might be a nice change of pace.

-Vaportrail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.