main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsaber Party!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    ^Huh??

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I don't know either. Could you please clarify?

3. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well the little green guy is Yoda. Come on Mort, we need coherent posts! Do you mean we'll be making sabers like theirs?? You can if you want. My last one was a modified Vader replica, but the one I do this weekend will be all me. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

4. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    So what's the final low-down on this weekend. Dates? Times? Locations? Other?

-Jack

5. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    That's a very good question! The dates are Saturday and Sunday, the location is LB-177 Thermo Lab and the times, well, hmmm. I think we decided on Sunday at 1, and Saturday sometime after 5, so say probably 6?

Saturday: 6pm-whenever
    Sunday: 1pm-whenever

Can I get a final count of all who is going to be there?

So far I have confirmed myself (duh!) Jack, and Jayna, with Karma possible showing up later.

6. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    If those are our official times, I can spread the word and let Minacia Brightstar know also.

Sounds good!

7. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well, I guess they are official now. No input = Master Q making command decisions! *eyes big shiny red button on desk*

8. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    DONT PRESS THE RED BUTTON! FOR THE GOOD OF ALL!

The right answer is always C, for clonetrooper.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    But it says 'Don't Push'!!! So I have to!!! Ahhhhhhhh! *toilet flushes* whew, false alarm :p

10. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    HEY! I want a button that does that! :p

-Jack

11. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I'll give ya one for an IASA patch ;)

Hey man, how do you want to do the trooper? Saturday would probably be the best time, and we could do the pics right down in the lobby or something. I don't know anyone that owns a board, so we could get you staggard on the steps like you're riding one, then I could composite it in later and Jayna or Lady_Eldaelen could base their drawings off of that. Then we just shoot over to Lowe's and maybe kidnap Jayna and make her watch Farscape! ;)

12. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    It could work, the only thing is I would need to stop off back at my room to change before we head to lowe's. Fortunatly the armor's much easier to take off than to put on. :)
    What are we using in the way of a camera? I have my 35mm and can probably borrow a digital.

-Jack

13. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Well, Jayna said she had access to a digital, and if worse comes to worse, I can use my camcorder. I think we should take a few 35mm just for high quality sake. And if we meet you in the lobby, we can do the pics, then you can run up to your room, change, and head to Lowe's. I think Jayna wants to get in her Jedi garb for her Rebel Legion pic, so that would work. Hmmmmm, maybe we could even incorporate that piano ;)

14. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    The lobby would work. I'm working on fitting still and the more I wear the armor the more I know what needs fixin'. I don't think I'm quite "convention ready" yet but certainly good enough for pics. So that's going to be 6:00 Saturday in the Lobby of the Village then?

-Jack

15. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yup, sounds good :)

16. jackdoud

Jun 10, 2002
    Say, does anyone have a large hawaiian shirt
    or straw hat I could use for the pictures? ;-)
    Also, should I bother bringing my blaster or won't we need it?

-Jack

17. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I say bring it. I'll bring my Anakin Force FX saber too ;)

18. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Alright guys, great job today! So when do we want to continue this little project? My classes all end at 2pm, except Tuesday they end at 12:30. How does Sunday sound? I know everyone probably has stuff going on, so I won't set a time. Just show up sometime after noon. If you want, we could take everything to the Thermo lab, or work on it here, whatever works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.