main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Lightsaber spoons: fact or fiction?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Emperors-hand, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Well my husband has had to eat 6 boxes of frosted flakes and 2 boxes of corn pops and alas all we have to show for his effort is 8 RED lightsaber spoons! I'm very irritated and would like to know if anyone else has seen a green or blue. "Collect all three!" (hmmm) Are there really 3 to collect thats what I want to know?

Also if by some miracle someone out there has 2 in blue or green and is interested in a trade or something please pm me. (rips hair out while tearing through cereal boxes)

--mara

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    We have had the luck of finding three reds and two blues, but alas, no green yet.

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i do not recall the three reds, i recollect 1 red and 2 blues, and they are all dead now.

4. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    The only one I wanted was the Green, as shown on several boxes of cereal. Yoda weilding the green spoon saber. And out of 2 boxes of Frootloops, 3 boxes of Cornflakes and 2 boxes of AppleJacks, all I have found are 7 reds. :(

-Derek

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    i was given a red one by a friend, bought 1 box of frosted flakes and got a blue.

alas, no green.

lady vader, if you want my blue one, i'll swap you for another red.

6. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Thanks for the thought Darby but I couldnt take your only blue spoon. However I do think its pretty unfair that you only had to buy one box of cereal. :p

--mara

7. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    There is a smiple answer to the red spoon mysteries.

They were seen as a threat to the Empire and therefore Order 67 was called into being. A few escaped but we will find them.

Golda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.