main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Lightsaber videos

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by crfields, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crfields

crfields Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    hey all, well, everytime we did our fight at dragoncon, some security officer yelled at us to stop, so we finally able to get away with doing it slowly and piece by piece. here are the videos, remember we did it slow!

We'll film again doing it all the way through at a good speed sometime soon. enjoy :D

If you have the sound on, you can hear holly too, she didnt know her voice was being recoreded, hehe.

click on the link to see the videos

EDIT, I cant get the links to work on this forum, please go to this site:

http://p086.ezboard.com/ftheleagueofheroesfrm7.showMessage?topicID=1882.topic

I had a fun dragoncon. I was flipping around as spiderman and also being batman most of the time. hope everyone had a good time as well.

2. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Looks great, which actor are you? You both did a great job!

My discussion on the Pirates of the Caribbean panel was cancelled due to the fact the director was affected by the hurricane. The entire show was cancelled from what I hear including the Film Interactive. Apprarently I did not miss anything, except for the fact that almost a thousand people showed up expecting to see our show. I am on the agenda for next year God willing another hurricane doesn't hit.

I also didn't make it up there at all, so I missed my first dragoncon. Glad you had a great time!

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey there is next year and I am planning early...good to see you posting you must be feeling better .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.