main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsaber Workshop

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Darthjje, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthjje

Darthjje Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2003
    Hey guys, I was wondering why you all did not show up at the lightsaber workshop on saturday the 29th of March at six. Was my date or time wrong? Are you still gonna have it because I would love to join in on the fun.

Darthjje

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Oh Geez! Ok, I'll attempt to explain my lack of professionalism. There only seemed to be two other members interested in doing the workshop, and because one of us wasn't feeling that well we decided to postpone it. But, I should have shown up at the lab just in case, and for that I can't apalogize enough. What we are going to try to do is meet up tomorrow around 1pm and go get the parts we need, but we don't know how much actual work we'll be getting done. It seems like just about everyone has gotten major amounts of work dumped on them this weekend and things just kinda went farbot. Because the majority of us are college students and we have finals coming up in about 3 weeks, I think what we'll do is go get the parts tomorrow, then I'll give some basic instruction and probably hold the actual formal build session in the beginning of the summer. Right now we really didn't decide on what we were officially doing tomorrow, so why not plan on meeting us again tomorrow around 1pmish at the same place, Thermo Lab LB 177 at ERAU and we'll take it from there. And I will be there, so Jayna and Jack, just meet me over there. Jayna, you have my cell if anything comes up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.