main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsabers and Baby Bottles- A young Obi-Wan Kanobi Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mekial, Feb 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    I've always thought toddlers were a handful but young Obi-Wan seems to need an octopus-like Jedi to keep track of him.

2. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    Oops! Sorry, Ty-Gon!

If you like the title, Ty-Gon Jinn came up with it, not me! Thank you Ty-Gon!

Jane Jinn-- I'm still planning on finishing Voices of the Past!

[This message has been edited by Mekial (edited 02-19-2000).]

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Do, or do not. There is no plan.

4. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    I thank you soooooo much for the replies! I was so nervous about posting this! Please keep responding!

Che'ka stormed through the halls, very un-Jedilike thoughts running through her mind.

//Why did they have to give me this job? That kid's a two year old terror. He'll need to be watched night and day. I won't have time to...//

"Yes, hard it will be."

Che'ka turned to see Yoda standing in front of her. ARGH. He had a way of just appearing, expecially when you were angry.

Yoda looked at her. "Mmmm. Test your patience this will. Good for you it will be. Thank me someday, you will."

Che'ka turned away from Yoda so he wouldn't see her roll her eyes.

//I don't know about that. This is just to torture me//

She turned back to Yoda. He did not look happy.

He walked up to her. He rasied his gimer stick...

WHACK

Che'ka's mouth fell open. Her hand went to her red knee. She winced. "Master Yoda!"

"Acting like a child you are. Stop you must. Responsible you must be. Act like Jedi, not two year old!"

Che'ka crossed her arms and stormed off. Yoda shook his head.

"Hotheaded. Stubborn." he sighed. " Needs this she does, or turn she will."

"Obi-Wan, I have good news. The council has found you a caretaker!"

Obi-Wan frowned. "Why? Whabout Sidee?"

The healer groaned. SD-4G was his nanny droid.

"You might still have her, if you didn't slice her in half, again."

The two year old in front of her giggled. " I like doin dat! I pertend she's a Torgan pirat!"

The healer rolled her eyes. "That's a Togorian Pirate. Now," she wagged a slim finger at him "You be nice to her. No tackling, and DON'T cut HER in half!"

Obi-Wan grinned. "Uh-Kay" His eyes widened. "Is dat' my taker? Dat' perty lady?"

The healer turned around to see a redfaced girl, around twenty-two, she guessed. "Hello. Are you Che'ka Demarge?"

She nodded.

The healer smiled. "This is your charge, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Obi-Wan ran over to her and hugged her leg. "I so happy you my taker, Checker."

Che'ka stared at him. "It's Che'ka."

Obi-Wan grinned. "Tha's wud I say, Checker."

Che'ka rolled her eyes, and picked him up. "Come on. I'm gonna put you to bed."

The healer looked at her in surprise. "It's only 7 o'clock."

Che'ka snarled. "So what? She sooner he's asleep the better."

Che'ka marched down the hall. She spotted the youngsters room and quickly went in. She set him down on a chair. "Go get your pajamas and put them on." she ordered. "Then go to bed."

Obi-Wan cocked his head confused. "Where's my pajas?"

She stared at him in disbelief. "Alright, fine. I'll get them." She walked to his drawer and pulled out blue pajamas with little lightsabers all over them. She scowled. Those were disgusting.

"Here they are. Strip down and put these on."

Obi-Wan nodded cheerfully. "Uh-Kay."

He tugged at his shirt. It wouldn't come off. "Checker?"

She looked at the two year old. O brother. He couldn't even undress himself. She quickly helped him get into his pajamas, and stuck him into bed. She went to turn out the light, but she heard him whimper.

She whirled around. "What is is now?"

He looked up at her pitifully. "Sidee always tol me a story."

She groaned. She hated telling stories. SHe didn't even know any. She'd have to make one up. But if it would put him to sleep...

She sat down on his bed and smiled. "Once upon a time there was a Jedi. She was informed by the evil troll, Yoda-Windu, that she was going to be put into slavery. In her slavery she would have to take care of an evil toddler. His name was Obi-Fin."

Obi-Wan sat up brightly. "Tha'sounds like my name! Al'wight!"

Che'ka chuckled. " Anyway, she worked there for two minutes, and after that, she couldn't stand it anymore, so she went and slapped the little troll, left the Jedi and lived happliy ever after."

Obi-Wan sat up and applauded. "I like that story!"

Che'ka rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep."

"G'night, Checker."

"Goodnight, Obi-Wan."

[This message has been edited by Mekial (edited 02-22-2000).]

5. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Boy, do I ever know what Che'ka is going through, do I ever! This is great! I like the way Yoda whacks her knee and tells her that she will thank him later.

I suppose you'll be merrily thinking up so many ways for little Obi-Fin, I mean, Obi-Wan to torture his new "taker" that you will be hard put to remember Voices of the Past. Sigh. Still, as Dr. Who always says, where there's life, there's hope.

6. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Adorable!

7. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    priceless

8. Celeste Kenobi

Celeste Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2000
    This story is so cute!
    Please keep writing it!

9. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    Jane Jinn--Fear not! I'm working on a post for VOTP now, just for you.

10. Darth Dismembered

Darth Dismembered Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 1999
    More.

Darth D

-The nuttiest Darth around-

11. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh gosh with four younger brothers and sisters under the age of six I really know how that feels...*sighs*

More soon?

Kithera

12. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    A post? Just for me? Really? Oh, thank you, Mekial, thank you so much! As a special token of my gratitude, I will hereby cease nagging you about it.

Gosh, I'm really touched.

13. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Mekial--I love Che'ka's bedtime story. LOL You have a wonderful way with humor. Keep it up.

14. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    Kit'--Four!? O man! I have two siblings in that age category, and they drive me nuts!

[This message has been edited by Mekial (edited 02-23-2000).]

15. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Post, Mekial, Post!

16. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    actually Mekial I have seven (no jokes people) brothers and sisters. 3 older and four younger so I know exactly what it is like!!!

Kithera

17. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    Hey everybody!

Here's a song for this post, but don't start playing it until you see the " " You need RealPlayer to hear it.
    http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/sunscreem/289/Stevens.htm http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/sunscreem/289/Stevens.htm

Click on "The Streak"

"Checker! I need a baf!"

Che'ka sat up and yawned. She glanced at the chronometer. 5:30. "Obi-Wan, It's too early. Go back to sleep." She snuggled back into her bed and closed her eyes. She heard footsteps, and then...

"GAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Che'ka jumped out of bed as a bucket full of ice cold water hit her directly in the face. She stared at the two year old, stunned. "Obi-Wan!"

He grinned. "I ready for my baf!"

She rolled her eyes. "Alright."

She quickly undressed the two year old and started his bath water. She sat him in it. "Now, STAY RIGHT THERE."

He smiled and nodded.

Che'ka went into her room and started to change. She had just pulled on her shirt when a knock came at the door. Opening it, she found her friends, Goor and Pitae, standing there giggling. A small pair of red and white striped boxers were in Pitae's hand. Che'ka eyed them. "What is that?"

Pitae laughed. "Yoda's boxers."

Che'ka's jaw dropped. She covered her mouth to surpress a giggle. "Your kidding! How did you get those?"

Pitae grinned. "We figured out the password to enter Yoda's room. We went in and..."

She and Goor burst out laughing. "You wouldn't believe the stuff we found in there!"

Goor giggled. "Did you know that Yoda sleeps with a stuffed Ewok?"

Che'ka erupted into laughter. Goor smiled. "We haven't explored half of his room. We want you to explore the rest of it with us."

Che'ka groaned. "I have a two year old terror to watch."

Goor sighed. "Where is he?"

"In the bath."

Goor grinned. "Perfect. You can come. He'll be fine."

Che'ka shook her head. "I don't know..."

Pitae grabbed her arm."O come on! What other chance are you going to get to see Yoda's chambers?"

Che'ka bit her lip. Maybe it would be okay to leave him for just a few minutes... She smiled. "Okay, lets go."

Goor cheered and Pitae smiled. "O yeah! Get ready for some real fun."

Obi-Wan peeked his head out of the bathroom. "Checker? I done!"

He waited. No answer.

"Checker?"

Still no response.

"CHECKER?"

Silence.

//I just do it mysewf//

Obi-Wan walked to his drawer and pulled one open. No underwear in there. He pulled open the next one. Nothing. He opened every drawer. No underwear.

Obi-Wan crossed the room and sat on his chair. A single tear came to his eye.

//Wha' am I gonna do? Checker's gone.[/i]//

He sniffed. Then brightened.

//I Checker isn't here wif' me, I go to her!//

(Start the music)

Obi-Wan, still naked as a jaybird, wandered out of the room. He strolled down the halls, smiling. He saw other initionates stare at him. He'd just grin. Obi-Wan searched, but had no success. He sat in a corner and started to cry.

//Where's my undies? I ca't fine' Checker, who would know where dey are?//

He thought for a moment.

// MA'SER 'ODA! He's weel 'mart! He know everthing!//

Obi-Wan jumped up and ran down the hall as fast as his short legs would carry him.

Yoda sat in his chair in the council, listening intently to Chancellor Valorum tell of a mysterious happening on Gareda, a neighboring planet. He was getting quite bored. The counciler was speaking in a droning monotone, and his "detailed account of the dreadful happenings" was a bit too drawn out.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Creak

Yoda, and all the others in the room, stared as the door opened. Yoda's eyes widened at what he saw there. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Naked. Not wearing anything. Yoda winced as he saw Chacellor Valorum, and all the other members of the council stare at the clothesless young child.

Obi-Wan, who was oblivious to the stares, marched up to Yoda, grinning. "Mas'er 'Oda, have you seen my undies?"

Yoda saw Mace Windu, and several other members of the council, cover their mouths to hold off a laugh.

Yoda was dumbfounded. Never in the history of the council, had this happened.

"Obi-Wan," Windu s

18. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    I am speechless! That only happens when I am unconciuss or seeing something amazing!

I can just imagine it!

MORE!

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    LOOK OUT!! eek.gif

I have the ray stevens song on tape somewhere. Even before I began reading I was laughing so hard because I have seen the video and had a bad feeling about this!

20. Firefly

Firefly Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 1999
    Mas'er 'Oda, have you seen my undies?
    This is great. Continue!

21. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    *Jaw dropped to the floor*
    A naked boy running loose with everybody chasing behid him?
    Ooh ooh this is too funny more please!!!!

Darklighter

22. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh gosh starts hyperventalating

Oh boy do i know what that is like, when my little sister tori is at a party (usually a formal one) and she's playing with her skirt and then she lifts it up to reveal...yes that right NO UNDIES!!!

Oh boy, I have tears in my eyes that was so good.

Kithera

23. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I have 2 younger siblings. I used to have to give them baths (shivers at memory) and they would get out of the tub dripping wet all over the house and take those little squirty toys and spray me! mad.gif Once, my littlest bro was streaking through the house when our naeighbor stopped by (who just happens to be hot and a year older). I had one naked boy climbing up me while the other grabbed the underwear and placed it on my head. redface.gif

Needless to say, I do have a little sympathy for the Jedi Masters, but no 'Checker'. No one leaves a 2 yr old alone in the tub!

24. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    So what exactly do Yoda's boxers look like?

25. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Mekial--thank you so much for that post. I laughed so hard. . . well I don't know if I can say that. I've been so frustrated not being able to post the end of my story and that laughing fit was just what I needed. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.