main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightsabers and Baby Bottles- A young Obi-Wan Kanobi Fan-Fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mekial, Feb 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Mekial!

BAU-HA-HA-HA-HA [two hours later] HA-HA-HA!!!

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read!!! And great idea including the very appropriate song for the post - although I don't think this is what John Williams would have in mind.

KEEP GOING!!!

P.S. Funny, I thought Yoda was a "briefs" man.

2. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    Jedi Kylenn--Hehe!

Alright, everyone, the one million dollar question, does Yoda wear boxers of breifs?

3. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    This is so funny. I love it. Please post more.

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    OMG!!! This is SO funny!!!!!! I'm sitting here cracking up!!! Obi-Wan running around butt-naked. Hmm. That is a funny picture. Yeah, what DO Yoda's boxers look like?Do they have Gimmer sticks all over them? I Think "Checker" does not know how to babysit. I would never have let my cousin Tristin alone in the tub. But, you gotta admit, obi-Wan is pretty smart for his age. I mean, he knows who to go to for help! =)

5. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Yoda's boxers!!

http://www.webundies.com/images/mk01005t.jpg

6. Darth Dismembered

Darth Dismembered Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 1999

Awww....keep going.

Darth D

-The nuttiest Darth around-

7. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Aack!! This is hilarious!! I love it! Post more, PLEASE!!!

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    This subject ain't going to be forgotten, so keep writting!

9. Giselle

Giselle Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 1999
    This is great!! I love your sense of humor here!

10. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    wanders in, looks around
    I was hoping for a post.
    shuffles away, muttering
    I could really use a laugh right now.

11. anijj

anijj Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 1999
    This story is so great!

12. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    Thank you all so much for reading this! I hope you enjoy this post as much as you enjoyed the others!

Jedi Kylenn, cool pic!

Che'ka paced

...and paced

...and paced

...and paced.

//Where is he? Is he doing this on purpose? Just to make me jumpy? ARGH. He would do something like that, wouldn't he?//

"Jedi thoughts, these are not."

Che'ka held in a groan. Yoda always did this to her. He always came around when she was at her worst.

She looked up to see an unhappy Mace Windu. She looked down to see an even unhappier Master Yoda.

Mace stared at her. Into her. "Che'ka Demarge, you have got to become more responsible." He placed a hand on the young woman's shoulder. "A young child's life is in your hands. It's hard work, but with it comes great rewards."

Che'ka shot him a skeptical look. "Yeah, right. And exactly what would that be?"

Windu sighed and looked at Yoda. Che'ka showed so much disrespect. This was their last resort. If she failed to change after working with young Obi-Wan, they were going to excuse her from the Temple.

"A punishment is in order here." Windu said calmly.

Che'ka sighed. She had been expecting this.

"Kitchen duty. For two weeks you will have afternoon kitchen duty."

Che'ka smiled. That wasn't so bad. Then a thought struck her. "What do I do with Obi-Wan while I'm washing dishes?"

"He will be with you."

Che'ka's jaw dropped. "You mean I have to take care of that little brat at the same time?"

Yoda whacked her with his gimer stick. "Little brat, he is not. Young Jedi he is."

Che'ka rolled her eyes. "When do I start this torture?"

Yoda whacked her again with his gimer stick.

"Ow! Master Yoda!"

"Act like Jedi, not two year old womprat!"

Che'ka bit her lip. Rarely did Master Yoda ever raise his voice. She had pushed his limits a little too far this time.

She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Yoda nodded.

Mace Windu spoke up. "You start today."

"My ducky, my ducky, yah, I love my ducky."

Che'ka sighed. The same song for two hours. Two hours that she had been doing dishes. Who knew that twelve year old kids could use so many dishes in just one meal?

Obi-Wan's singing didn't help. She had given him a pail of bathwater with bubbles and a rubber ducky. So far she'd had only a few minor mishaps. She looked at the two year old. He was covered with bubbles from head to toe. She wouldn't have to give him a bath tonight.

Bath. She shivered. It had taken two hours and half the Jedi Temple to catch the naked two year old. She had learned her lesson. Never again was she ever going to leave him alone in the bath.

It was a good thing Yoda hadn't found out that they had been in his room. Who knew what he would have done. Che'ka giggled. They hadn't been able to return his boxers, so she had them laying in the bottom of her trunk, along with his stuffed Ewok bear. She burst out laughing. On the sweater of the bear was sewn in " Born to be Wild."

She also had a holo of Yoda and Yaddle on a motor bike that she had found in his drawer. Yoda was wearing a leather jacket and a crash helmet, and Yaddle was wearing a pink mini skirt and and a red fur scarf. Her whole outfit was accented by a purple hat the said "my man" and had a light up arrow that was pointing at Yoda.

"Look Checker, I Santi Caus!"

She looked down to see the young child with a string of bubbles that was running off of his chin. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Niney nine bottes o' rum on de wall! Niney nine bottes o' rum! Ya take on down, and pass it to Checker, niney tate bottes o' rum on de' wall!"

"Obi-Wan!"

He looked at her, his blue eyes shining. "You like my song? I tot it ub all by mysef!"

She groaned and rolled her eyes. If any of the Masters caught him singing that...

"Have you thought up anymore songs?" she asked sarcastically.

He grinned. "Yep. Tot up one today. Ya wanna hear?"

She was about to refuse, but he started singing. "O, everyone thinks dat 'Oda stinks, like a piece a rotten cheese. But me I say dat he's okay, just as long as theres a breeze!"

She stared at him bewildered and unsure whether

13. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    Claps hands in delight and squeals with girlish glee.

Oh goody, goody, yay!!

What better to help cure my ear infection than a new package of OREOS and a two-year-old Obi-Wan!

14. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    LOL--your story is hilarious.
    Yoda on a bike, Yaddle in a miniskirt? An image almost frightening.

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I can't stop laughing! I'm almost to tears!!!!!! Man, keep it coming!

16. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Breathe, Em, breathe!!!! Oh lord, oh lord o lord!!!! Oh my!!!

I've just spent the passed few minutes choking on my own laughter!!!!! this is worth the wait!!!

17. Mekial

Dec 9, 1999
    Ain't it amazing what a 12 year old girl with a wild imagination can do?

BTW, a special thanx to Ty-gon for the "Yodaslips on soap and goes flying into Obi-Wan" idea.

18. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ROFLM*O!! Oh man, and why does it strike me as PERFECT that Obi-Wan was an innocent little hellion as a two year old cool.gif

19. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Just when you think things can't get any funnier! That song about Yoda really cracked me up! Good job!

20. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Lol, Mekial!! It's hilarious!! I love Obi-Wan's songs that he made up!! They're so funny!!! Keep writing, please!

21. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    This story is so cute! not to mention hilarious

22. Glad is June

Glad is June Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2000
    Speaking as someone who has taught my churches 2 to 3 yearold Sunday school class for almost 20 years there's a reason they are called the terible 2's and yet they are my favorite age group.

23. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    eek.gif Look out Ma'ser 'Oda! eek.gif

LOL....This story is hilarious!

Darklighter

24. Flip A Coin

Flip A Coin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2000
    This is soooo funny! I burst out laughing when Obi-Wan was singing his "ducky" song. I babysit a three year old who has a song just like that for his toy frog!

25. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    lol! more!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.