main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Lightsabers and warmfeelings to you

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Uilmuteiz, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Here at the Montreal Underground Knights HQ, we wanted to send you our lightsabers so they bring you light in the dark hours to come (good thing the moon as just passed it's full position).

We also send you our most warm feelings to keep you warm if rain comes tonight and cold if your AC hasn't started working again

Fear not, the force is always watching upon us.

2. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Add another :) from Montreal.

3. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    aw, thanks! :)
    Upstate NY seems to have power now....supposed to be off and on all weekend while they try to get all the sub stations up.....

Anyone else on the East coast back up and running? Where was everyone when it happened? Fortunately we were home safe and sound.
    My heart goes out to everyone stuck in the subways and the hustle and bustle of NYC when that happened.

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Thank you for your kind thoughts! :) We seem to be slowly getting our power back here. Alot of it came on in the wee hours this morning, but I know alot of NYC is still out.

5. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    I raise my glass of finest Alderaanian Champagne to New Yorker and everyone else in the northeast who suffered from the blackout and stayed calm.

Congrats everyone.

6. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Uil?! You come all the way to the states to hope they get through the black out, while you're toronto friend's are also stuck in the dark?! I'm hurt! :_|

Actually there is still no power in my house (no I do not live in an igloo :p )

I went out to a net cafe... it's really quite strange... there seems to be power almost everywhere else... yet my little neighbourhood... damn parkdale!

7. Uilmuteiz

Dec 4, 2000
    But.. but you're so bright, I never thaught you'd need light and support.

and you have such a big heart, you could warm up all of canada to yourself.

:D

8. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Awww.... No. :p

Yet I suppose it's funny because most people from the states must have been wondering if we even had Hydro. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.