Buff, NY lightsabers blades for star wars night

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Erebus, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    For this year I was planning to order a translucent red poly blade from thecustomsabershop.com to use in my saber during the day while walking around taking pictures. I have seen pictures of other saber wielders with the colored blades and they do look quite nice so I was going to give it a try instead of killing batteries all day.
    If anyone is interested in ordering a colored blade or anything else from the website let me know by practice on Saturday so we can work it all out. I will be ordering Saturday night May 3rd.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Colored-polyc-tube-P430.aspx

Link to the blades. You will need to order a blade tip as well!

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/S...led-blade-tip-with-reflective-disc--P139.aspx
  2. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Master

star 3
    Those do look nice! I might get one in future
  3. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Boo to no yellow blades....
  4. Wild Sidewalker Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sure it is a low demand blade color; last I heard it was only Jedi on backwater worlds who were likely more inclined to wield a blaster than their saber anyway.
    WookieeJedi and Darth Erebus like this.
  5. WookieeJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Me and Karen are interested ....chat with you sat
  6. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  7. JDuffPhoto Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Well, golly Mr. Reynolds. Reckon I dinna thin 'bout ol' Correlia bein' sum backwater, off the beatin' path, ain't got no use for no high society and they fancy schmancy blue an' green bladed lightsaber carryin' Jedi. I was fixin' ta get me a yella blade for my "backwater" lightsaber but since "backwater" ain't in fashion, I says, "Boo" to not havin' no yella blades.

Now, if y'all 'scuse me, Mr. Reynolds, ah needs ta go scare up some crawdads... or rancors.. for dinner. Ain't nothin' like a good rancor steak chased down by some my Pappy's secret family moonshine!

Jenner.
  8. Otto_den_Ktulu Force Ghost

star 5
    Any idea of what these would look like lit? Or if they could handle dueling? Or are we just saying that we'd switch them out for dueling?
  9. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    I was planning on using purely as a show blade unlit. They will be in on Monday and I'll see how they look lit up.
  10. Otto_den_Ktulu Force Ghost

star 5
    Is anyone else going to order for this? I'd be interested in tagging onto an order to help everyone save on shipping.
  11. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    I ordered a few blades last week and they came in on monday.

I'm sure some other people might be interested to try to get another order together.
  12. Rock Nightshifter Jedi Master

star 1
    Will post question on a separate thread.
    Last edited by Rock Nightshifter, May 16, 2014
  13. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    How did these work out at SWN?
  14. Darth Erebus Jedi Master

star 2
    I think it worked well. I havent seen many pictures though so I'm sure now photogenic it was in the concourse