Lightsabers=Guns?

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by DarkLordOsirisPrime1, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just read on theforce.net that Woolworths stores in England have banned the sale of toy lightsabers to anyone under 18 because they believe they could be mistaken for guns. Sad. Truly sad. :oops:
  2. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is why Jedi came to America in the first place! Crazy Brits!! lol
  3. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    We will probably have that and a 30 day wait list after the new administraion takes over next year. ........sigh.
  4. AtinTX6203 Jedi Padawan

Had a feeling the UK Laws would lead to this.
    Earlier in the year they banned the sale and possession of all replica swords, yes REPLICA swords. So I guess you can still carry a real one *L*
    They have already stopped the sale of prop replica guns and weapons to the UK so this is just another step.
  5. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I'm sorry TKYTROOPER, I know you were pulling for your guy to get in there, but don't worry he'll run again, Nader 2012!!!, lol
  6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    I had no "guy" to vote for this year. Sometimes we have to go with the lesser of two evils. DURDIN 2012
  7. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1

Wait! They still have Woolworth's? Man! I thought they went out of business! Like Phar-Mor!
  8. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    They all retreated to their home land. Woolworth's is still fairly big in England. As far as Phar-Mor, wow, that's where I first rented a movie. Good times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.