main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Lightsabers, lightsabers, get your lightsabers!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Kat, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    I'll I can say to that rant is that I'm not bored. I'm actually enjoying the conversation, and I think it's fun to speculate on stuff like this.

I'm sorry if you don't, but then, you don't have to read this thread either.

I really don't mean to sound abrupt, but why spoil other people's fun just because you don't like the topic?

2. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    I had no problems with the original thread. If you read what I said carefully, I said it became boring to what the thread turned into.

I had no intention of spoiling anyone's fun until you and Kat said I was too "real".

My rant came after your comments so then I spoke my mind. Don't take what I said out of context. I'm not going to further dwell on this and leave it at that.

As far as I'm concerned, all the Jedi can be colour blind and to them it's all the same colour.

3. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    dain, maybe you seen a thread turn into this kind of thing before, but this was going to happen sooner then later with this thread. people can only discuss what color they like best before the though behind who has what color comes up. we like to speculate about these things. if you your tired of everything getting explained in starwars and everyone getting a back story start a thread. enough said.

4. graphicfire

graphicfire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    I Noticed all the saber colors in 4,5,6 are one of the three primary colors of light (red. gree, blue) and the newer colors in 1 and 2 are combinations of the three colors

ie..red + green =yellow
    red + blue = purple
    blue + green = light aqua

I thought this made sence since there "light sabers"

also I think in "Shadows of the empire" it has the story of luke going back to tatooine and using some tools in Bens house to construct a new saber he has to make a synthetic crystal... and the colors are random.

5. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

that is actually really cool...that the new sabres are combinations of the original colors...

sort of like how the new movies draw from themes already established, sort of a new twist on an older phenomenon

one of the jedi DID have a yellow sabre..right?

6. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    Hmm...well, if you're going on that based on mixing light...then it wouldn't be purple...it would be "magenta" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.