Lightsabers

Discussion in 'Twin Cities, MN' started by RogueNine, Dec 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueNine Jedi Knight

star 1

If you have the parts and tools, including the Force to build yourself a lightsaber -- what color would your blade be and why did you pick that color?
  2. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    I like blue. But not that wussy sky-blue... I want royal blue!

I just have always liked that color.
  3. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
  4. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I would like a celadon blade because it would contrast nicely with my desired cloak color--aubergine.
  5. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    I would go for a lemon yellow color. I'm sure there's a fancy name for that shade, but I don't know what it is. Alas, I don't have the sprectral vocabulary of Bobafemme! I like yellow, it's bright and cheerful. And although it's a color I enjoy it doesn't appear much in our home furnishings or in my wardrobe, so it'd be great to be able to enjoy it >some<where!

Actually, on second thought, silver. That would match most of my Jedi robes. ;)
  6. Fenix Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like a yellow one also, but it would be more of an amber-like color.
    A ruby red one would also be cool.
  7. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, I've been thinking about it. I think I would pick green. I just think it's a nice, solid color. Color of nature and all that, like the Joe Raposo song that's sung by Kermit (and also Ray Charles). Although, I think a black lightsaber would look really wicked.

Phil
  8. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    I have made pictures of myself with 7 different colors of lightsabers, which you can see BLUE here: www.chicagoforce.org/users/maveric/

I would say that my favorite is that color in between blue and purple. Sort of indigo.
  9. Master_Eki Jedi Knight

star 2
    My Blade color is a teal green...I find it a soothing color which is good for meditation...and for lulling your foe as you cut him in half...

Master Eki
  10. Salacious_Crummy Jedi Master

star 4
    Dammit Eki, you stole my color. That's what I wanted, but I was feeling too lazy to post yesterday. But I want a dark teal lightsaber. I just want it because I like the color.

What is nobody going to admit they want a red lightsaber? I know some of you would get one whether you want it or not. ;)
  11. RogueNine Jedi Knight

star 1

I'll admit it, a ruby-red lightsaber would be a pretty cool color to wield. I'm sure there's some good-hearted Jedi out there that would use one and not be tempted by the Dark Side.

As for me, I always thought of a white blade to be pretty cool, others could be navy blue, or emerald green.

It would be kind of interesting to see what Yoda's lightsaber color is -- if that's unknown.
  12. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    Ummmm..... MER, I hate to say it, but unless there are some extremely different laws of physics in the SW galaxy/point in time, I don't think a black "light"saber is possible, given that black indicates the absence of light....

But....

it sure SOUNDS cool!
  13. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Sure it is....It would be made out of antimatter. It would be like a black hole, sucking light in from all around it. Now THAT would be a cool lightsaber!
  14. Fenix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Let me restate what I said in a prevous post:
    "A ruby red one would also be cool."
  15. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey, this is a universe where starships make sounds in the vacuum of space. Of course, a black lightsaber could be possible. Just imagine a lightsaber, but colored black. It would be hard to see in the dark, though. How about a blacklight lightsaber? It would be great at parties.

Phil
  16. Fenix Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd love to see one of those.
    But where would you get the jewel to focus the color?
  17. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    You would get the jewel from the planet Adega, of course!
  18. JediLars Jedi Master

star 2
    A dark emerald green blade would be my choice. But a drk ruby red blade would be cool too.

JediLars
  19. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, Lars.....just like Christmas. Maybe a duel-bladed saber with red on one side and green on the other?? Santa Sith? :) :) :)

No...seriously...those are great colors!
  20. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    How about a barber's lightsaber with red and white stripes wrapping around it? If you can make the blade spin, that could distract an opponent.

Phil
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.