main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Lightsabers?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MartyBrandt, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyBrandt

MartyBrandt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2004
    Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone you have your own lightsabers?

Also what do you use for blades if you have your own?

And what type of blade would be best for dueling?

-Marty

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I know that Talon Wolfe, and Moka have constructed their own lightsabers. Talon has a link posted to a website with pictures of both.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I have official prop replicas of Lukes from Star Wars and Count Dooku's from Attack of the Clones, I also have anakin's force effects lightsaber from Attack of the Clones.

As far as fighting goes there are some unigue lightsaber props out there that will take wooden or acyrlic dowels that are appropriate for fighting and filming. The wooden dowels can be painted some obnoxiously print color so they are easy to spot for frame by frame film editing. trust me you dont want something tan colored when your whiping that stick around. it blurs so bad as to become almost impossible to see in some frames.

Neon green is not a good color against the sky either. I used a neon pink and that color shows up well against most surfaces.

Parksabers has some nice sabers, they use to sell just the hilts but now they all come with the light up blades. However the blades are removeable and you can use the dowels I spoke of for filming.

I did construct my own saber once, it must have been pretty good since I sold it for 120$ pretty nice since I only spent 60$ building it.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    yeah, check the link in my sig for the saber I built. No blade on it, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.