main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LIGHTSABERS!!!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by TENSKHAXXX, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TENSKHAXXX

TENSKHAXXX Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2006
    I know this has probably been posted but my net is really slow and the search engine will not work.

I want to make a fan film, and i need sabers. I saw a site before that showed how to make good sabers for fighting with, i was wondering if anyone has tips, links, etc. thanks :)

S_S edit: Welcome to Costuming and Props TENSKHAXXX!

Please read our Welcome and thread index to familiarize yourself with our forum rules and to see a list of links to popular costume/props threads.

We do like to keep the number of redundant threads down, so please use one of the existing appropriate threads to post your question. Thanks! :)

2. the_steve

the_steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 23, 2005
    You have got to be kidding.... You do not need to search for this crap... I can name three threads on the FIRST PAGE OF THIS FORUM about this stuff.

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    You don't need to use the seach here, (which I find doesn't work well, for me, at least) just go to the 2nd sticky thread at the top of the main page that's called: READ THIS FIRST -- Welcome to the Forum and Thread Index, newbies don't seem be able to do the first 3 words-READ THIS FIRST.:rolleyes:

Scroll down the page and you will find at least a dozen threads about lightsabers. Go look at those before someone feels like flaming you for being lazy. [face_beatup] [face_whistling]

4. FETT-MAN

FETT-MAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2005
    Boy, isn't that the truth!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.