main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Lightsabre training

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Sep 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    I mentioned this once in another thread, but I'd like to get this going sometime. When I was in college, I had four years' worth of martial arts training, including a great deal of weapons classes. I still have a few of my rattan sticks that I used for practice (although I'm sure I could find more if I needed to), and I'd be glad to have some sessions with anyone who is interested.

One reason I'm interested in starting this up is the fact that Jay, Tracy, and I will probably want to start shooting a sequel to Quest for Vengeance sometime next year, and I'm planning on choreographing the lightsabre duels. It would be nice to have some experience before we actually begin. I'll start with some basic moves, and then work our way up to something more impressive looking. Right now, I work 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., with Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. I'd be able to meet most mornings on the days that I do work, if Tuesdays/Wednesdays don't work for anyone. I'll probably do this several times, so don't feel bad if you can't make it to one or more sessions.

Let me know if you're interested.

2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    that sounds good I would be interested

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I am all up for a little training. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.