main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Lightsabres in TFA

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Maaliss, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Maaliss

Darth Maaliss Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 19, 2014
    In the PT and OT the Jedi all sport the standard lightsabre while it is only the Sith who sport alternate designs. (Is it a vanity thing?)

I was wondering/hoping whether we would see both lightside and darkside users sporting different styles of lightsabre in TFA.

What are your thoughts? Is it something you'd like to see? If you do, what would you like to see?

2. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    Different styles were used in the CW tv show and in the EU by the Jedi so I don't see why not...but as always you will have the "fans" who think it "should" be the standard light saber only and should be used only during "special" moments because they think that if it's used minimally like in the OT this somehow makes it better...these people don't want any innovative ideas...everything must be like the OT or they will denounce it...I hope we get light saber nunchucks and battle axes just to piss them off and they can entertain me like the PT hater crowd..hehe

Darth Maaliss likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi. Let's pick this sincerely great idea for a conversation up HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.