Lightside FFC Temple (V3.0)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Congrats sis on completed Zelda!

I'm off to go to a BBQ for a bit. Be back later!
  2. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    Does he write novels Arwen?

Have fun Angel. :)

The show was fine. insane really....those guys are so funny and so wierd.

Will miss you Ginger. But I already said that ;)
  3. jediknight88 Jedi Master

star 6
    Gonna miss ya Ginger.

How is everyone doing this wonderfull sunday?

Not much going on over this way, hopefully the rest of you are having better days
  4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 5
    Nope, my Dad doesn't write. He just owns several books. There are about 9 half bookselves doubled packed with novels. He's trying to have a record of all the books he owns.

Not with 10 000 men could he do this, it is folly! ;)

9 days until my sweet 16!
  5. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    Sounds like he's goten a few books over the years then. :p
    Doesn't he ever get rid of any of them?

Footloose is going to be really cool.
    We jsut finished rehersals on a number that will be so cool. It sucks that I'm cast as an adult. I won't get tp dance that much.... :(
  6. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hey guys. The BBQ was boring so I left early. WAY early. Like....3 hours early. :p

Arwen - my goodness! I wish I owned that many books!!! I would LOVE to have so many books to read. :) :D

jk88 How're you doing? good I hope. Life treating you okay?
  7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 5
    My Dad? Get rid of novels? HA! I think not! But, it's all good because I'm working through them slowly lol

Footloose? Cool stuff! My school might be doing that as a musical, that or a paraody of 'the Princess and the Pea' called Once upon a Mattress. I'm not sure if I'll go for the cast or the pit band. Probably for the band because I don't have a fabulous voice and I can't dance at all

~8 days until my sweet 16!~
  8. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Footloose? What exactly is that anyways? I've heard you and wolverine mention it and I'm confused.

Arwen - what kind of novels does your dad have? Anything good? :)
  9. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight

star 8
    wow...Wolvie, you doing Footloose for a play?

Good movie.

Break a leg. :p
  10. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    We're doing footloose the musical. At first I wasn't that thrilled about it but now I really love it. :)

I'll tell you all about it angel. But I can't reply today. Too little time. sorry.
  11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 5
    Ya, there's a lot of good stuff. He had a lot of sci-fi and fantasy novels, which is very cool. Lots of other stuff as well.

I really don't know the story behind footloose myself. I just know it's a musical. *waits for the Wolvie's explination*
  12. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Alright Wolvie I'll wait for ya to come back and explain Footloose to me. :)

Arwen I've read just about every book in our house 2 or more times. I don't like my dads Westerns and my mom reads a lot of Anne Rule, and that stuff is kinda creepy to me. But all the other stuff I've read a lot. I need new books. :(
  13. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    ANGEL, I triedanswearing to the pm, but it said error lots of times and finally it said that I could'n send more than 5 pm's to one person. So you might have give copies or none...
    Let me know.
  14. Obi Anne FF manager Celebrations

Manager
    star 7
    Hello everybody, I know I haven't checked in for a while but RL is quite busy at the moment.
  15. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wolverine Yes, I got 5 copies of the same PM from you. :p I replied though. Thanks for explaining Footloose. It sounds like fun!

ObiAnne Hey there!!! Long time no see! Glad you could stop by, even if RL is tough. I know the feeling, my RL si going to get hectic in a couple of weeks. Try and stop by once in awhile and let us know you're still alive -k? :)
  16. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    Well....today there was another error.....so I tried over and over again until....well... [face_blush]
  17. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah, I noticed. I got another 5 PMs from you today Wolverine. You just trying to overfil my Pm box? :p
  18. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I request that all membesr who have not already seen my post at the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10027073&start=13091202]JCC Lightside Thread[/link] please read and respond over there. Also please raed comments made by other members. This is something important to me that I think all members should read and respond to.
  19. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    Seems like everyone went over there now.

A good discusion. Needed, or we wouldn' ahve alsted much longer.
  20. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey guys... I haven't posted here in a really long time I know, and I'm sorry about that... I've been a bit busy as of late and probably will be with school starting.

Also, I read over the questions/conversation in the JCC thread... I don't know that I have much to add to it, which is why I didn't take up space by replying, but I'm going to be thinking about all that...
  21. Angel5000 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    TEH Wow! Long time no see!! I was just wondering about putting you on the MIA list! Its good to see you again! Are you going to be stopping by on a more regular basis?
  22. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Obi Anne!!! :D [face_love]

*hugs Obi Anne*

Wolverine: Ooh, my mom and I love the movie "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon. [face_love] So I guess that means you can dance? :confused: [face_love]
  23. Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey TEH good to see ya here. I know what you mean about RL some times it keeps you from keeping up with things online. School has started for quite a few people i talk to online i think. Not for me its only work. ;)

Some times i really do miss school. Strange isnt it?
  24. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 5
    LJ26: Yeah, I guess I can see how you could miss school after a while... (a long long while) :p It's something to do at least, and at times it can be interesting ;)

Angel: Yes, I do plan on coming around more often... I just kind of lost it for a while, kind of forgetting to look in here [face_blush] I plan on reading this often and posting as much as I can though!
  25. Wolverine Jedi Master

star 5
    L_J_C, well, I'm not a great dancer, but I've been at it a couple of years now and I've had some jobs. I've been in big productions but had small roles. Always something.
    Lets see what hapens after school.
    I'm a much better actor and singer than I am a dancer.

But how good I am...we'll see in a year or so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.